• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JLB An MD crew......We coming back!?

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
WILL YOU HAVE ANY BUNS?????!!!! lol

...I doubt I'll be able to make that but i'll definitely try...Who else is goin?

Lobos

Smash Master
**** I missed it, lol Hancock was good! Anyways whats the plan for tomorrow? Who else is going? I got the van so I can fit 6-7 people comfortably. Also if anyone wants to stay over to avoid time to get picked up in the morning I got room at my place. Also everyone make sure you hit the bank/atm up before Saturday to avoid detours. So call me up or send a pm.

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
Agreed

News Update: Kojin got 1st place in a tournament in his area. He may be eligible

Lukky

Smash Cadet
Wow he's performing better than me, I haven't won first anywhere

Bblaz3

Smash Rookie
lol womp womp its cuz yall were missing the heart which is me maybe next time fellas hehe

Lukky

Smash Cadet
Yo everybody I'm down for practicing anytime again, so if anyone is interested let me know and we can get back in gear

Lobos

Smash Master
****, im working from 8am to 9pm basically now lol so the only free time I have is on weekends. But yeah I got my morale up and want to **** people now. You guys going to chu's last biweekly? I need a partner... we should all make it a finally do a crew battle.

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
I was rootin for you guys in Critical Hit: what happened?

Hopefully next week I can catchup wit u guys for some smash. i've mostly been doin artwork and brawl tourneys in my area. Trying to learn some other characters for fun, like lucus. and Jayo, give me more than a few hours warning about these fests you guys be havin; im in frickin fredericksburg.

Lobos: Hancock, was OK, it could have been a lot better though...

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
Hopefully next week I can catchup wit u guys for some smash. i've mostly been doin artwork and brawl tourneys in my area. Trying to learn some other characters for fun, like lucus. and Jayo, give me more than a few hours warning about these fests you guys be havin; im in frickin fredericksburg.

Lobos: Hancock, was OK, it could have been a lot better though...
Who is this??????????????

Lukky

Smash Cadet
Maybe its just me but I feel like the EVO rules just crap on the existence of competitive smash but on another note, beware of diddy he's gonna be NIIIIIICCEEEE

Omega Deman

Smash Apprentice
Too bad I couldn't make it yesterday. Stuff came up, as well as the storm. Anyway, let me know if anything else is coming up.

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
Kojin...

Oh aight Ya name threw me off. And I got you early the next time we have a smash fest.

Kadaj...

we definitely had some good games. We need to play more cuz we ain't get to finish that tie braker. Hova Demanded we vacate the premises.lol

hova

Smash Champion
X-men!! Assemble!!

anyone stepping it up big and going up to CT on Aug. 9? next big brawl tourney

regardless, ya'll should come thru again sometime and smash, but only bring serious cats cuz my apartment is small... Bemi(sp) is cool tho

Jayo- we should definitely get hammered and trip next time you up

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
X-men!! Assemble!!

anyone stepping it up big and going up to CT on Aug. 9? next big brawl tourney

regardless, ya'll should come thru again sometime and smash, but only bring serious cats cuz my apartment is small... Bemi(sp) is cool tho

Jayo- we should definitely get hammered and trip next time you up
Hova...the motha ****!n MAN!!!!

We should be at CT since its the next brawl tourney and we're definitely going to run through ya crib sometime soon and wild out on that Drunken STRENGTH!

Lobos

Smash Master
I would but same weekend as otakon, but I would like to travel outside of MD/VA at least once for a big smash tourney. Hova if I can get off work early tomorrow I might stop by and just crash.

hova

Smash Champion
yeah, call me first. now sure what's going down

but i'll give u massive training next time we're both free

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
If you guys are smashing today, can I come? Demn, you have my #, give me a call if find out anything.

Lukky

Smash Cadet
I might roll through after my class its supposed to end at like 9 but since its the first day I might get out early, I'll give someone a call if I can make it there

Omega Deman

Smash Apprentice
GGs everyone last night/morning. Seriously, we gonna have to cut it down to 1am at the latest next time. At least on a work day.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Agreed. Hope to play you guys some more, with more 1v1s next time. Next Tuesday same time/place?

Top Bottom