• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JLB An MD crew......We coming back!?

Shinku

Smash Champion
lobos if we ever team up again, we need to practice those 2n1 team combos. thats what made the newly weds notorious

also and WTF! at that dedede chaingrab into a luigi taunt spike!?!?!?

Omega Deman

Smash Apprentice
Great links Lobos and good job cleaning up yesterday at that local tourny. Sorry I couldn't make it, had to stay late for some last minute work. Anyhow, keep me informed as to what's happening or any team practices.

Lukky

Smash Cadet
4 o'clock, today, my place if you didn't get the memo, we must practice to improve...that is all

Lukky

Smash Cadet
The smashfest was hilarious tonight, like I'm still laughing at some of that stuff

Korn: I understand what ur saying, I feel like I need SO much practice, but I guess we'll see what happens

And BBlaze, you do need a main, ASAP

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
The smashfest was hilarious tonight, like I'm still laughing at some of that stuff

Korn: I understand what ur saying, I feel like I need SO much practice, but I guess we'll see what happens

And BBlaze, you do need a main, ASAP
YEAH!!!

What Lukky said!!

boss8

Smash Hero
hahaha even if i do loose to DM i wouldn't care cause its a metaknight on a mario....which is basically and impossiable matchup for me....but its whatever....once a mario always...bring on any character.....tiers are for queers.

Lukky

Smash Cadet
I agree with Hova here, character johns are for the weak, you're better than that boss lol and you aren't allowed to lose to any of those clowns

Shinku

Smash Champion
i gotta disagree, and im going back on what boss said since he does use mario. brawls a whole new game with a different line up of top characters. i main ic's but metaknight ***** them. in other words, only a select few can beat a metaknight, since i do believe he is the best character in the game

hova

Smash Champion
u fail, all characters can beat metaknight. don't blame the character, blame the person using them

MK ***** anyone that doesnt' know how to fight him. step ur game up

Lukky

Smash Cadet
If someone knows how to fight metaknight then I'm screwed, right?? So wouldn't I need to get my other characters up, to play that person who know how to fight MK...exactly, my reasoning is perfect

Lukky

Smash Cadet
Falcon is my hardest match up...that falcon kick is too hard to counter lol

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
lucky is too good......but so is lucario XD......na but u guys betta rep for da eastcoast at CH3
Tru ****...You betta do the same Boss...

Take over is in full effect!!!

Lukky

Smash Cadet
AAHHHHH, I hate Lucario (almost more than I hate Mario's cape, lol), but this crew WILL represent at CH3, no question

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
...we killin em at the next tournament JLB

Let's get it in...Everybody try and "double up" in skill for this whole week.

I'm going to be "Triple-ing up"

Lukky

Smash Cadet
Everyone should be practicing, if not with people, then solo

working on DI in training mode

working on some old/getting some new techniques with your respective characters

watching video of good people, that use your character OR that use characters that you might have issues playing against (knowing what your opponent can do makes matches SO much easier).

These are things we can all do and should be doing before this weekend, lets increase or skill so we can take over

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
putting that work in
Same here...

Jus remember that EVERYONE who is hitting Syksville is putting in 2-3 times as much work as we're puttin in

We all have to reach the level of GODS by this weekend so lets get there

Omega Deman

Smash Apprentice
Open house again at my place tonight. Let me know if yall interested... Feel free to bring friends/victims or JLB prospectives.

Top Bottom