• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JLB An MD crew......We coming back!?

Lobos

Smash Master
I'm chillin today, got work later tho. For tomorrow though I would like to get there early to get alot of friendlies in and get my stuff setup so anyone getting a ride from me let me know today/tonight.

SMK!+JLB

Smash Rookie
with his boyfreind
sumone answer this please,
WHY IS IT
everytime i shut shinku down on the boards
he always dissappears for like a 5 days thinkin of a "LAME" comeback
(such as the one above)

-btw-

im def tryin to go to laurel,
but i think i gotta take off from work...​

Lukky

Smash Cadet
Everyone make sure you review the rules of the Laurel tournament, its probably not what you're used to, plan accordingly, I'll be getting there early with ? (Vik will only be referred to as "?" from now on lol), if you want rides let me know and we can work things out, lets get this money

Lukky

Smash Cadet
Heads up ya'll,

The tournament might be canceled cause the dude who was running it (not the dude who posted it on the boards) might not have the permit he needs to for us to use the school, needless to say I'll be PISSED off if this doesn't happen.

Just letting ya'll know

Lobos

Smash Master
So if that doesn't go down.... I'm going to see the hulk or the happening lol! If only C3 wasnt so far and I didn't have to work. :p

edit: They might move it to the cyberden tomorrow or sunday or next sat. This seems kinda meh but w/e let me know what you guys gonna do

Lukky

Smash Cadet
If its at cyberden I'm not going, if its on Sunday I'm not going, crew battle might be moved to Hova's spot, but thats just the word on the boards, would everyone still be interested with having the crew battle?

Lobos

Smash Master
If its at cyberden I'm not going, if its on Sunday I'm not going, crew battle might be moved to Hova's spot, but thats just the word on the boards, would everyone still be interested with having the crew battle?
I would just wait till another time, no tourney tomorrow = im just gonna chill at the pool
Cyberden is ok but tv lag is noticeable enough to throw my game off, That would be cool to do a crew battle at hova's but like I said earlier we should just wait till another time.

Lukky

Smash Cadet
to bad no ****** the crew....o well theres always cyberden.
The inevitable dismantling of the originals has been postponed...I guess this is better for them, they have a longer time to get hopeful lol

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
sry jayo but choasknight speaks the truth.....hahahahaha GaW
I'm lost...exactly what truth is this big boss
The fact that we're better or the fact that he's NOT
LMAO

Jayo

Smash Apprentice

Crew

I'm hitting up Love tonight,I know some people said they wanted to roll last time so hit me if that's the case

Also, You would be gettin in for free

(I got connects)​

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
One of my friends are having a bar-b-Q today in bowie...Food and brawl will be there. Yall should try and run through...

Starts at 3

5405 Meiers Endeavor Drive
Bowie, MD​

Lukky

Smash Cadet
One of my friends are having a bar-b-Q today in bowie...Food and brawl will be there. Yall should try and run through...

Starts at 3

Bowie, MD​
I would be there but I gotta study for my lsat tomorrow, so I can't even make it

sup x-men
Funny guy, probably funnier than laughable Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift LMAO

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...

Starts at 3

Bowie, MD​
hmmm...maybe. i gotta see what the old man plans are

jay, you need to go ahead and take boss money. the economy's too bad for you to let these opportunities pass you by

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
Aight that's a bet..

Jus hit me if you runnin through...You might be able to catch a ride from Demn

And thank you Nacker for subscribing and appreciating our elite trash talkin skills

SMK!+JLB

Smash Rookie
Aight that's a bet..

Jus hit me if you runnin through...You might be able to catch a ride from Demn

And thank you Nacker for subscribing and appreciating our elite trash talkin skills
JLB Crew
the best **** trash talkers u'll find
on this side of the western hemisphere!!
LMAO!!​

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
continues to laugh....:laugh:
Boss is like a customer in my restaurant...Why take his money now when he can just give it to me after he's done

LoL

And trust me, U R DONE! BOSS

Top Bottom