• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JLB An MD crew......We coming back!?

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
Aey yo, on some real ****

My phone status in on the "Fritz" so if i get lost headin up there, it's no way for me to contact yall.

Can anybody scoop ya boy from laurel...or a metro location.

Please let me know ASAP

Lukky

Smash Cadet
Some wiis and a tv wuld be great if ur coming from far away don't even worry bout it

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
Yo u proabably do live closer to me now and definitely closer to Wes and Bemi, address is here for anyone interested

13309 Big Cedar Lane
Bowie, MD 20720

Definitely tell people outside of the crew about tomorrow, I'll tell the people who's number I have but ya'll can definitely tell others. probably need a few wii's and maybe a tv I have my 2 regular ones and one small one but if we have a good number of people we can use one more

(I think my longest post ever, lol)
For people who were not paying attention...BO$$...8

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
uh idk i only have like 11 bucks xD

sooo yea and its brawl

brawwwwwwwllll
Naaa...you guys should stop fakin and go

If you get to the metro, I'm sure someone wouldn't mind picking you up

Hit Lukky for the time...I'm thinking 5 maybe 6

Lobos

Smash Master
Yeah, I do need your number but more importantly, I need a ride

3016421279 is Jayo's number( My phone is out of service though so only messages are welcome)
If you can make it to new carrolton station around 5-5:30 I can scoop you up on my way from work.

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
If you can make it to new carrolton station around 5-5:30 I can scoop you up on my way from work.
I can't even get there because of my unfamiliarity of bus stop locations in this part of laurel. And because I get off work at 5

What city do you work?...Do you go past laurel?...Do you mind going out of your way

(these questions will be answered next time on "Get a ride" )

Lobos

Smash Master
Get a ride.....lol...Im coming from D.C. so yeah its kind of out of the way.

Doesn't wes live in laurel?

Omega Deman

Smash Apprentice
Jay, what part of laurel will you be at. I work in Laurel, but won't get off till 5:30/6. Message me details, and maybe my ride can get us both...

Omega Deman

Smash Apprentice
Kojin and friends is also trying to get a ride from New Carrolton Metro around 5. He should be calling Lobos or Lukky anytime now for a ride...

Lobos

Smash Master
GG 16-17 ppl at the most I think, got some good practice in today.......I didn't even sangbag as much....except against vick's peach lol

Lukky

Smash Cadet
GG everyone thanks for coming ...no homo lol, ill be sure to have a fourth tv next time and hopefully order some food im surprised no one said anything lol

Lobos

Smash Master
lol vick mm me lol (see what I did there) ...anyways Jcaesar you should see if demn is free, I'll be busy today

Boss- good **** coming out here despite the long train ride....next time you host a fest JLB should make an appearance, as long as its on a friday

Top Bottom