• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JLB An MD crew......We coming back!?

Omega Deman

Smash Apprentice
So how did it go yesterday at Chu's Final Biweekly? Kojin told me earlier that he was gonna represent Sonic? Did he beast out? Did K~OS show?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Kojin used Sonic against me in tourney and I 2-stocked him. I don't think he was very happy about it. Mostly because of the projectile spam.

Omega Deman

Smash Apprentice
Spam is spam and is part of the game. However annoying it is, it will never be as bad ICs chaingrab/death. Anyway, is there any local smash fests going on tonight or tomorrow? Lemme know as I will be free in the evenings. I am looking forward to using that new chain drill/pound->rest-insta wake technique for jigs!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
P~S and I and maybe a few others are playing at Deez's place in Silver Spring Tuesday night. I dunno how crowded it's gonna be there but I'll ask whenever I talk to one of them.

Omega Deman

Smash Apprentice
If I don't hear from anyone, I may have a few people from VA stop by to brawl tonight around 7. Hit me up if ya trying to come.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
boss I dunno yet, I gotta talk to P~S. I dunno what the setup to people ratio is gonna be. Though you're good so they'll probably want you to come anyway :p

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
so whats going on here? JCaesar, you dare show your post here? (jk)
In any case, I'll reamtach your spammy Rob.

I sorta did represent. I showed off what I could do wit Sonic, and people were very impressed with that. I was winning alot in freindlies but when the tourney came I got brushed off as usual by the higher tiers. I may be the "best Sonic in VA" like SOMEONE says, but it doesn't make a bit of difference, so Im switching to Wolf and Meta (even though I hate him) for now. :(

And there were WAAAAAAAAAAY too many Metas there. not cool.

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
Spam is spam and is part of the game. However annoying it is, it will never be as bad ICs chaingrab/death. Anyway, is there any local smash fests going on tonight or tomorrow? Lemme know as I will be free in the evenings. I am looking forward to using that new chain drill/pound->rest-insta wake technique for jigs!

But funny you say that, because I can fight IC's on an even field wit sonic, despite that. Rob is a different story. I don't wanna talk about it right now though.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
no johns you two

i'm gonna set up a huge online event of Mario Karting, so if you have mario kart and online capabilities, PM me your friend code and a number i can reach you at

i might also be at a tourney soon to collect info

so if you don't have a copy go get one and if you have one you need to practice up

unfortunately there will be a 12person cap due to the in game restrictions and we already have 5 cooters guaranteed to race (possibly 6 or 7 with fonz and aho)

so hit me up with ur **** so we can make this **** happen

special invites to Azen, Lukky, and Bluessssssssssss!
for you lukky

also kojin. my boy from NY vanz has a sick sonic. watch this match. the whole thing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQhtezEivt8

Omega Deman

Smash Apprentice
My place is open tomorrow (Tues. 5th) from 7pm to 1am for brawl. Kojin, bring your sonic, I wanna see if there was improvement. JCaesar, you down as usual? Let Yoster know so I can break out another TV.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Actually I'm smashing in Silver Spring at Deez's place with P~S and some others. I already told them ok so I gotta skip the JLB crew meeting this week, sorry guys.

Kojin I'm down for a rematch. Wanna put some $ on it? Just a couple bucks?

Lukky

Smash Cadet
MARIO KART (My night officially made) looks like I need to practice up

If Kojin starts using Metaknight I will lose all respect for him...just saying if you use so much energy talking about how much you despise a character using him seems so lame to me...just a thought

I don't know whats going on for me on Tuesday I might make an appearance somewhere I'll hit someone up

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
MARIO KART (My night officially made) looks like I need to practice up

If Kojin starts using Metaknight I will lose all respect for him...just saying if you use so much energy talking about how much you despise a character using him seems so lame to me...just a thought

I don't know whats going on for me on Tuesday I might make an appearance somewhere I'll hit someone up

just a thought, because of that, im tired, but that doesnt mean ill take off that cool *** sig!!
not that Ill stop playing sonic, but I will play meta as a last resort, but wolf will be my second or third for me. btw, i started meta before i met you, but im gonna be more serious about training with him for a while.

Omega Deman

Smash Apprentice
Alright JCaesar, you do that, we don't need you or your ROB (sob). Anyway, my place still open. Kojin, see if Chris can make an appearance tonight as his TL and Lucas play style was interestingly good.

On another note, I will see if ChuDet or Azin will stop by tonight.

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
um, he has work on tueday. hes open on monday and wedsday. CNOTE doesn't use TL, just Ness, Lucus, and DK.

no johns you two

for you lukky

also kojin. my boy from NY vanz has a sick sonic. watch this match. the whole thing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQhtezEivt8
Yo that was awesome. I had a feeling halfway through the way they couldn't touch him. thank you Vanz, i needed that.

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
looks at results....****

I'm mad I missed that...I could syked some people out

Was good with otakon this weekend...Money Match Movement needs to be incorporated

Noraa

Smash Lord
Im having a smashfest on friday if you all would like to come, last time (yesterday) Jcaez and ps came with some other people (10 people?). Yeah but um boss is comming this time so im expecting my 15 or 20. Just some good practice if yall are interested

Noraa

Smash Lord
dont worry about it, i counted you as one. i have people not on the boards comming. i wasnt counting your crew members in my number. but if they come then thats great

Lukky

Smash Cadet
Dang I'm gonna be at Otakon so I can't make it but let me know next time, I might make some moves

Top Bottom