• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JLB An MD crew......We coming back!?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Noraa has a great place for a smashfest. I'll be there Friday night. Anyone wanna smash from a little after 4 until Noraa's fest starts, which he said should be at like 7?

Also, is anyone gonna be around this weekend? I decided I don't want to drive 11 hours for a 1 day tourney, and I refuse to go to Otakon, so I'm free.

Omega Deman

Smash Apprentice
JCaesar, what is Noraa's address (pm this info)? Anything going on this Saturday, local tourney, smashfest?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Noraa's place: 8719 Susini Dr, Laurel, MD. I get off at 4pm tomorrow so I'm gonna have some time to kill until it starts at 7. Anyone wanna smash till then?

I don't think anything local is going on this weekend cause everyone's either at Otakon or going up to Esticle.

Omega Deman

Smash Apprentice
JCaesar, I will be laurel at that time. You think you can hook me up with a ride. I will have my own ride home later. Call me when you are free.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
No problem man. I'll give you a call at 4 when I get off. I'm not 100% sure Noraa is playing tonight though, because of all the people going to Otakon and Esticle or whatever. Boss said he wanted to smash tonight but I dunno when his ride is leaving for Esticle.

Omega Deman

Smash Apprentice
Just messin with the sig. Unfortunately, my monitor screen color is a bit off, so the colors I see may be totally different (ex. gold looks mocha...)

Lukky

Smash Cadet
Okin is the dirtiest mario kart player...EVER and thats why that DK ***** when they played

Can we play some brawl and mario kart sometime soon i need to play on some non-laggy tv's

Lukky

Smash Cadet
amazingly bad

whats with all these metaknights losing to diddy now. m2k and omni both lost to ninjalink
Diddy vs metaknight is not a fun match up...can't really explain why effectively but just take my word

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
Noraa...I sent you my number

Hit me or Text me later and let me know when ya crib is

And someone please hit me if they can give me a ride. I live close to laurel mall

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
And someone please hit me if they can give me a ride. I live close to laurel mall
You talking about tonight? I'm heading over to Noraa's around 8:30, I can give you a ride if you haven't found one by then.

Top Bottom