• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Japan's best

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
I MIGHT come to Japan in like a year or so from now maybe summer of next year not sure yet 50/50

if I do I want to challenge ALL OF YOU to big money matches to see how I compare to you guys

or just have some huge tourney (with an actual prize for winning.. is it true the winner gets nothing? o.O) or something. Gotta play you all

This is mainly for Brawl, but I guess Melee too.

UchihaJP

Smash Ace
M2K.. all the players here play only for respect.

NO MONEY PRIZES.

Dont get ur hopes up on big moneymatches either.

If ur a moneyseeking ****, you better stay away from Japan.

If you want to play for respect, than the best of Japan are more than welcome to challenge you.

Professor :3

Smash Journeyman
M2K.. all the players here play only for respect.

NO MONEY PRIZES.

Dont get ur hopes up on big moneymatches either.

If ur a moneyseeking ****, you better stay away from Japan.

If you want to play for respect, than the best of Japan are more than welcome to challenge you.
Respect in a children's videogame that was designed to be anti competItive?

lol/wwww

-Ran

Smash Master
Get in contact with Kel, the Meta Knight from California. Awhile ago he made a big thread about when he went to Japan. He knows where their community posts, and will be able to point you in the right direction, get information for you, and so on.

_wzrd

Smash Journeyman
Hmm.. If he's only trashtalking brawl, than I approve.
:laugh:

agreed.

i'd love to play japanese players.

we play for respect here too (i play respect, the journey, improving myself and doing cool ****)

i think the money is just a great bonus to a most players here...at least for melee.

i am in hawaii though, we aren't exactly the clearest representation of american ideals lol.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Respect in a children's videogame that was designed to be anti competItive?

lol/wwww
The parallel was "respect" vs. "money," so isn't playing for money in a "children's videogame designed to be anti-competitive" equally laughable? :laugh: Besides, everyone knows that in most money matches, the money is just there to raise the tension, and the real prize is the respect.

ANYWAY JASON READ THIS

M2K, I'm in Japan right now and I will be here until the summer of next year. If you come to Japan in June, I'll show you around and translate for you.

And if you're really nice I'll let you have some of my milk again.

By the way, this is a bad-*** country to visit so even if money is out of the question, I still encourage you to come. You'd like it.

Btw, Osaka is where it's at for Smash, both Brawl and Melee. Tokyo is tight too but I don't know of many smashers there, besides Captain Jack, who is retired as far as the competitive scene is concerned, I think.

PB&J

Smash Hero
i am getting my passport soon so i might come here with jason next summer..let me know ..im going to stsrt saving up now. and im 300 percent serious. i wanted to go to japan forever and im bringing my new camera

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
FOR THOSE OF YALL THAT DONT KNOW OR WERE WONDERING

i talked to m2k on aim about it

and it took about 20 minutes for him to mention that he 4-stocked jman's fox with jigglypuff in a friendly

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
osaka? tokyo is way better dayo :)

shuu, brood, L, rain and yui all come from there. i can get people in contact with them, btw.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Get in contact with Kel, the Meta Knight from California. Awhile ago he made a big thread about when he went to Japan. He knows where their community posts, and will be able to point you in the right direction, get information for you, and so on.
Kel is from Cincinnati, Ohio by the by.

Top Bottom