• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Japanese Video Thread

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Almost done with school! Once I am expect my youtube channel to be 4 times as active! Already got some international sets on the way!

Tesh

Smash Hero
zero has nothing to do with japan, take it to the best vids thread.

Keitaro

Considering he will likely face some Japanese players in the next couple weeks that statement could be questionable.

To relate to Japan, I'd love to see Kakera face Zero now that he has improved, or Otori vs Zero. Zero nearly made our best MKs look free.

Also would love to see how Rain does. For some reason I can't see any of them beating Zero now. Never seen an MK be so precise.

Tesh

Smash Hero
k, 400+ smashers attending apex are now relevant to this thread.

Keitaro

k, 400+ smashers attending apex are now relevant to this thread.
Oh really??
I love Ryo but he's not winning. Ike is *** vs MK and there's going to be a million top level MKs here. I love Ryo... but just no.
If Anti wont have any problems again, he might probably take it, depending on bracket. ICs and M2K (And maybe some other MK) and are his biggest threats, if he doesnt run into one of those, he will most likely take it IMO.

But, there are many others who could take it as well. I dont think its possible to predict an accurate Top 8 at all xD

I hope my boys Ramin, Leon, quiK, Tay und Siggi will do well ._.
Isn't some of Mexico coming as well? Anyone think Waymas could crack top 8? He has a shot.
From what I heard, TKD said Waymas and some of the other Mexican players are better than him.

:phone:
i wish usa would stop cheering for me to lose =/
Just made a Brawl top 12 prediction thread. check it out i'm interested in opinions.

:sonic:

Hold on who is Zero? o_O
Zero the meta knight from chile that I have been constantly teaching things to recently
Do you have a video to recommend that would best showcase his potential?
You could find that doubles match from last Apex where he planked for 2 minutes while 3-4 stocks down on stream.
Hit me up when you aren't using rude sarcasm or actually follow what you preach please. Also I mention Zero as he has a high chance of fighting a top Japanese player since Zero is also a top player in the world. 75% of Apex entrants won't even get to play a Japanese player in pools or bracket compared to Zero who likely will.

Sorry in advance about all this Gheb.

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
Zero is godlike Keitaro but beatable do not forget that.
I can see him lose to otori,Kakera,Rain or even Nairo,Mew2King next time just because getting to the top is really hard but staying there is even harder. Don't get me wrong I think he can also win.

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
I do agree with Keitaro for most parts but yeah you can't always win you have to lose sometimes and every win takes a lot more loses with it.

Keitaro

Yeah Zero did say he wants to get better at follow ups similar to Nairo and Otori's playstyle where they can string combos together very well.

Wish Kakera vs Zero from last year was saved online. Props to Kakera cause I often doubt him but he pretty consistent with the MK ditto at least.

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
Well I often think about what will happen to Kakera at Apex 2013 but he got top 5 in both Apex 2012 and SRT so he is im still one of the most solid MK's imo. He just doesn't make that litle diffrence as much in Japan as Rain and otori do

EDIT @ Keitaro and that's just the reason I would love Kakera taking top 4 at Apex 2013 :p

Tesh

Smash Hero
Posting his videos vs US players in this thread is far beyond people mentioning him. There is already a thread perfectly geared towards that type of thing that could use the attention.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Can you drop the subject now? Talking about it has derailed the topic more than the posting of the video itself. If something gets out of hand I will obviously be there and alert a mod.

:059:

Keitaro

Well I often think about what will happen to Kakera at Apex 2013 but he got top 5 in both Apex 2012 and SRT so he is im still one of the most solid MK's imo. He just doesn't make that litle diffrence as much in Japan as Rain and otori do

EDIT @ Keitaro and that's just the reason I would love Kakera taking top 4 at Apex 2013 :p
Kakera was certainly slipping soon after Apex 2012 which made me doubt him but then he was able to beat people he lost to before like Shu and was even able to beat 9B among others so I think he is more than prepared for Apex this time.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Zero beat Will a DK, Vinnie who has off days, n 2 ppl he studied.... im not getting on the hype train yet.

allshort17

Smash Ace
Zero beat Will a DK, Vinnie who has off days, n 2 ppl he studied.... im not getting on the hype train yet.

Let's not forget that all of those players have made top 8 at a national and Zero had not played any of them offline in at least a year. To read all those players on the spot and beat them pretty bad isn't something to just brush down. He's got my attention.

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
People where sleeping on him and now right before Apex he became almost biggest hype of the tourney. But he diserves it because he is ****ing awesome

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Two days left until Sumabato X17.5 guys. All eyes should be on 9B, Kakera, Earth, fuwa and Kuroobi as they are the ones who will also attend Apex. The tournament will be kind of stacked in general with Souther, Miyacchi, Dio, Akira, Cross, Kie and Ganbaranai in attendance.

:059:

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Brawl is 2 silly...

Anti & Ally beats M2K & Nairo also...

ESAM beats Anti & Ally

But M2k & Nairo baet ESAM

Then you have

Otori beats M2K

M2K beats Rain

Rain beats Otori

There is no dominant player in Brawl...

Didnt Zero train with M2K since he got to USA?

Tesh

Smash Hero
I wasn't aware ESAM beats Ally's MK (i've only ever seen esam vs ally at mk banned) but didnt anti beat ESAM so bad he was finally convinced pika wasnt even with mk?

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
ESAM did beat Ally's mk recently. But Anti beating M2K? Nairo always seem to lose to M2K and Ally but beats anyone else though.

Keitaro

I wasn't aware ESAM beats Ally's MK (i've only ever seen esam vs ally at mk banned) but didnt anti beat ESAM so bad he was finally convinced pika wasnt even with mk?
lol possibly. Anti is a beast vs all midtiers and he usually destroys them. He helps make MK look broken vs anyone that isn't high tier.

At SKTAR Anti did beat M2K but M2K's record vs Anti is still something like 13-3 in M2K's favor. Recently they have been going back and forth but I wouldn't be surprised if what happened to M2K and Nairo happened to Anti and M2K (they go even cause they haven't played often then when they play often M2K begins to 3-1 or 3-0 Nairo 5 times in a row)

It is kinda unlikely to see M2K destroy Anti though. Anti is very smart and imo smarter than Nairo. Nairo don't attack me if you see this :O

Top Bottom