• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"IT'S UP TIEM!" The Dayton, OH social, strategical, and sometimes empty thread

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
i can do this wednesday. who all wants to come down?

Also at the indi tournament I did quite well imo. I really need to learn the diddy matchup, I'm starting to get it but I need lots more practice. I beat hylian, (two srock game three) ybm (in pools but he did use kirby) and arty in a money match. (Two stock game two) I also got 2nd with krystedez in doubles and that was really fun. I dunno why but I seen a random huge boost in skill from me this weekend. I hope I can bring my a game again at ouga this weekend

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Good **** Ethan.

I too saw a huge boost in my game this weekend. Kinda disappointed at getting 13th (Arg, was 1 hit away from 9th and think I could have taken the Falco player and taken 7th. Stupid input error (on my part) lost me the set.), but I feel I played way better than I have before, and my new playstyle is definitely paying off.
I need to work on teams though. I haven't had enough team practice recently, and I feel I kind of killed our team as a result.

Also, I *want* to come down... :(

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Nah, not broken, just annoying as **** to play against. Especially when your character has no projectile and a slower air and ground speed.

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Awesome, my presence has been requested! We need to start going to stuff together more because Iskafizzle is auto-win at most tournies, and I wanna try Lucario out soooo bad.

Wait! You guys are going!?!

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
i dont feel confident in my seconds. I just like to play them for fun. and im teaming with kassandra for ouga. and idk if i can bring you or not because im leaving directly after i get off of my 12 hour shift on friday. john its gonna be at our house but i prolly wont get to play much i work 3am to 3pm now. sometimes ill stay till 7pm for the 16hour shift but idk when usually. Fizz we can team at the next event we go to. i didnt think you were still able to go anything cuz of your practice or i woulda asked if you wanted to go last weekend.
and i wasnt johning about diddy. I just need practice against that character. I havent played a experienced diddy in a VERY VERY long time and it kills me. but im still really happy about how randomly good i did especially since at the beginning of pools i was in iFail mode and i thought i was doomed lol

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
If I can come, I will be there. I have no Saturday classes and I plan to quit my second job because it's bull. Also, since I have to fill in today, I won't get home til a little after 6.

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
well fizz you can come with me to that tourney if you want. Im going to be going to pretty much everything now that i get weekends off. i just gotta get my car fixed up then i can take long trips more often too

JeLLITYMe

Smash Rookie
happy birthday to me

banhammer is so goods that M.Bison has a song for you.
it goes like...

"he's scissor kickn windows, he's snatchin your people up
gonna take they babies need to hide Chun Li, hide Juri,
hide Cammy, hide Ibuki, hide Makoto, hide C. Vip
and hide E.Honda, cuz I body everybody out here.
You don't have to send a friend request, I'm searchin for you
I'm gonna fight you, I'm gonna P you.
So you can run and tell that
Run and tell that, run and tell that
homeboy, home,home,homeboy"

ur welcome

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
happy birthday to me

banhammer is so goods that M.Bison has a song for you.
it goes like...

"he's scissor kickn windows, he's snatchin your people up
gonna take they babies need to hide Chun Li, hide Juri,
hide Cammy, hide Ibuki, hide Makoto, hide C. Vip
and hide E.Honda, cuz I body everybody out here.
You don't have to send a friend request, I'm searchin for you
I'm gonna fight you, I'm gonna P you.
So you can run and tell that
Run and tell that, run and tell that
homeboy, home,home,homeboy"

ur welcome
You ain't **** for that. But it was the best way to wake up. Also happy day where you crawled out of your mother's vagenis.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I dunno about you guys, but I would say "violently expelled" is a far better description of my birth than "crawling out".

Top Bottom