• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) It's from THE PEOPLE OF SMASH!

SON GOKU

Smash Rookie
[COLLAPSE="Last time on DBZ"]
"Jan 31st: SON GOKU will emerge from the hyperbolic time chamber only to find perfect form skullgirls running amok on the sacred world of kais. SON GOKU, channeling the money from the millions of meleers, brawlers, 64ers, Project Mers, and casual players drops a massive spirit money bomb with a power level of over 9,000 USD onto the tyrant known as skull girls. Protecting the balance of the fragile EVO universe."
-source unknown​
[/COLLAPSE]​
[COLLAPSE="Today on DBZ"]
GOKU here.

Looks like it’s the end of the road, ST/SG. It’s a darn shame.

When I first met you, I could sense that there was good in you; you were like a naughty,
little child that didn’t know any better. Fighting was more of a game than anything else!

But then, you seperated. The evil was expelled; the struggle that was taking place inside
you was now on the outside for all to see, and the darkness overpowered the light. After
that, you were different - you were ruthless. You became a LIVING NIGHTMARE and you
delighted in EVERY moment of it. You didn’t even show a thread of decency or mercy!

And that’s why it has to end like this. You’ll have to learn the hard way, and know what it
feels like to have YOUR chance to get into EVO taken away against YOUR will.

It’s WRONG!

Maybe you’ll come back some day as…as a better community I hope. I’d like that.
Perhaps we’ll have a little one on one...

ADIOS! I’ll be waiting for you SUPERTURBOSKULLGIRLS!

This is for you, EVO!
IT'S FROM THE PEOPLE OF SMASH!

SPIRIT BOMBBBBB!
[/COLLAPSE]​
SSBM DONATION DRIVE:
FINAL SPIRIT BOMB
NOW!
UNTIL MIDNIGHT (23:59:59 PST)
-> http://www.twitch.tv/vgbootcamp <-

Updated Rankings:
http://shloubfree.free.fr/evo.php

SPREAD THE WORD!

[COLLAPSE="#DONTBETHATGUY"]
[/COLLAPSE][COLLAPSE="#TIMEISRUNNINGOUT"]
[/COLLAPSE][COLLAPSE="#WOMBOCOMBO2013"]
[/COLLAPSE]​
[COLLAPSE='#MESSAGEFROMBATMAN']
supppp

my dude GOKU told me you *****es needed a hand with the EVO donation

i thought a certain anonymous donation earlier this week would be enough, but i
guess ill have to pull out all the gadgets for this one LOOOOL

so i got in contact with scar, prog, and some other members of the ssbm justice leauge

for every dollar donated on thursday (exact schedule tba) ill throw in some spare change i find from the smashmobile

currently matching donations up to 3.7 thousand USD
*clarification* i am referring to Melee it On Me, check out
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kiv8WvsCxYd4wlbrnHvondw5o4I1F7EEXvVHHZYWwC8/edit?pli=1

just don't expect me to break out the credit card

btw im the best when when i try

EVO will be my time to shine

ahhh r@pe

LMAOOOO

-Batman

[/COLLAPSE]​
[COLLAPSE="#MOARENERGY"]
[/COLLAPSE][COLLAPSE="#JUSTICELEAUGEOFSMASH"]
[/COLLAPSE][COLLAPSE='#DORATHEEXPLORER']
[/COLLAPSE][COLLAPSE="#MEGABUSMEW2KING"]
[/COLLAPSE][COLLAPSE="#MANGONATION"]
[/COLLAPSE][COLLAPSE="#STACKITUP"]
[/COLLAPSE][COLLAPSE="#GETHYPE"]
[/COLLAPSE][COLLAPSE="#DOITFORMELEE"]
[/COLLAPSE][COLLAPSE="#DOITFORTHEMAMMARIES"]
[/COLLAPSE]#SCORPCEPTION2013

#FREEUNKNOWN

#MOARTAGS

#MOARGIFS

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
Hell yea, I've donated +300 already but I can donate more because US. dollars are freaking worthless compared to euros lol

Let's get this game to EVO, SG thinks they've beaten us, let's show them how wrong they are

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Remember

If everyone that reads these threads; tunes in to the podcasts donates $5, we would get so much money.

Don't underestimate the power of the individual.

We can do this.....

MVP

Smash Ace
I think this thread along with other threads like if for evo NEED to be in the Smash news section at the top of smashboards.

Also,

Just passed Melee as well as of this post. Figure that this thread can be a renewed call to arms. If they're willing to go this lowbrow, it may as well serve as a reminder and motivating force for us.

Keep it classy, smashboards. Let's go for a dignified win instead of demeaning them like poor sports.
I this a call for an *** whooping by smash? Lets dig in our pockets people!

~big mistake SG :shades::shades::shades:

Tse

Smash Cadet
Adding 25$ to the spirit bomb so I can get a lesson with benteezy at warriorknight's place even though I go there all the time lol.

THIS THREAD NEEDS MORE HYPE

R2_GP

Smash Journeyman
I'll donate another 10$, i really wish i could give more but Honduran Lempiras (lps) to US dollars ($) it's pretty stupidly expensive 1-20 :( , i'll try to get more money though

GO MELEEEEEEEE!!!!

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Lets do it guys!
Everyone on these boards should try to donate what they can!
We have the numbers.
If everyone donates at least $5, we can do it!!!

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Now is the time to show everyone how dedicated our community is.

We have the numbers - all we need to do is simply utilise them. Even if EVERYONE donated only $10 we would blow the competition out of the water.

Let's show Skullgirls why we are an "actual fighting game".

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I moved the forum over to the Breast Cancer Research Drive subforum that is now located in the Melee Forums. Let's try to keep everything in one forum so we can keep all the information close together and easily viewable for everyone.

#teamgoku

Construct

Smash Journeyman
MY HANDS ARE RAISED, AND THEY ARE HOLDING THE PIGGY BANK

LET'S GO.

#spiritbomb

BrandX

Smash Ace
Good luck guys! Lets both of our communities go down fighting~

Let the best persons win~

:phone:

zmx

Smash Lord
Don't you guys think you are doing this too early? The drive ends on the 31st. Shouldn't this be done closer to the end date to ensure Skullgirls can't affectively re-organize and retaliate?

Revven

FrankerZ
Don't you guys think you are doing this too early? The drive ends on the 31st. Shouldn't this be done closer to the end date to ensure Skullgirls can't affectively re-organize and retaliate?
It is being scheduled to be closer... don't look at the topic title, look at its content.

JacopeX

Smash Apprentice
Pay for my hotel reservations for EVO (450 dollars) or donate it for smash and wait to reserve it another day....

What do?

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Consider asking the brawl smashers for help?
Alerting NEOH brawl
Our guys used to play melee
Can't donate much, but definitely wanna suPport the cause, especially since its also for breast cancer research n __n

:phone:

TreK

Is "that guy"
I'm still pretty sure that the ponies are going to win this somehow.

But I shall make it hard for them to do so.

Arcadia157

Smash Journeyman
I wasn't originally going to donate because we were like $8,000 ahead, but considering the circumstances and the chance to be part of a spirit bomb, I'll probably drop a few bucks whenever this is. Smash and DBZ are two of my favorite things. I am so proud right now. :)

Tse

Smash Cadet
Jan 31st: SON GOKU will emerge from the hyperbolic time chamber only to find perfect form skullgirls running amok on the sacred world of kais. SON GOKU, channeling the money from the millions of meleers, brawlers, 64ers, Project Mers, and casual players drops a massive spirit money bomb with a power level of over 9,000 USD onto the tyrant known as skull girls. Protecting the balance of the fragile EVO universe.

Top Bottom