• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Its been nearly 6 months since release! Who is your main or favorite char so far?

Who is your main or favorite char so far?

• Mario

Votes: 54 2.2%
  • Luigi

Votes: 38 1.5%
  • Peach

Votes: 41 1.7%
  • Bowser

Votes: 29 1.2%
  • Donkey Kong

Votes: 39 1.6%
  • Diddy Kong

Votes: 65 2.6%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 41 1.7%
  • Wario

Votes: 67 2.7%
  • Link

Votes: 57 2.3%
  • Zelda/Sheik

Votes: 95 3.8%
  • Ganondorf

Votes: 38 1.5%
  • Toon Link

Votes: 105 4.2%
  • Samus/Zero Suit Samus

Votes: 78 3.1%
  • Pit

Votes: 68 2.7%
  • Ice Climbers

Votes: 40 1.6%
  • R.O.B.

Votes: 69 2.8%
  • Kirby

Votes: 93 3.7%
  • Metaknight

Votes: 124 5.0%
  • King Dedede

Votes: 77 3.1%
  • Olimar

Votes: 73 2.9%
  • Fox

Votes: 50 2.0%
  • Falco

Votes: 100 4.0%
  • Wolf

Votes: 93 3.7%
  • Captain Falcon

Votes: 61 2.5%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 49 2.0%
  • Pokemon Trainer

Votes: 45 1.8%
  • Lucario

Votes: 111 4.5%
  • Jigglypuff

Votes: 17 0.7%
  • Marth

Votes: 153 6.2%
  • Ike

Votes: 106 4.3%
  • Ness

Votes: 58 2.3%
  • Lucas

Votes: 82 3.3%
  • Game & Watch

Votes: 90 3.6%
  • Snake

Votes: 94 3.8%
  • Sonic

Votes: 82 3.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZaLi

Smash Rookie
My Main is Ike
I remember the first time I used him...
On FD, 5 Stock, Smash Balls On Low, Against Link

I Lost quite Badly, it stirred me up quite a bit. But I didn't give in, I researched up on Ike got to know his moves and Learn how to Time his smashes. I was winning Against my friends (Competitively) in no time.

I Like Ike cause He's got the POWER. He maybe predictable but If you know how to Mix it up Ike can even beat an experienced MK user.

kage921

Smash Journeyman
toon link all the way..... Well what is there not to like about the kid....... he's a miniature marth with projectiles, fast, good power ( up smash, down smash too good ), and did I mentioned projectiles..... Can be both an in your face character or a spamming jerk..... it all depends on your mood and your opponent..... either way he still has something to bring to the table

camzaman

Smash Journeyman
Ness has been my main ever since SSB 64. He's so fun and unique, I can't resist using him, no matter where he is on the tier list. I like to play almost all the characters, but I still use Ness the most.

"Okay!"

Nachupikachu

Smash Rookie
How come I see so few Pikachu mainers? He is quite quick, he has very strong moves, an awesome recovery and many tricks with his Quick Attack Cancel. He is way better than he was in Melee, in which my main was Pikachu. I like to use Pit sometimes to change and have fun, but Pikachu is my main forever.

PIKA PIKA PIKACHU!

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
I use a lot of different characters, but if I had to choose a main I'd say Lucas. I've used Ness since SSB64, so I naturally chose Lucas as one of my top characters. Fear the up smash!

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
I started out playing brawl thinking I would main someone like marth or falco, but after a few weeks of playing I saw some crazy videos on Yoshi, so I switched to him. His meteor smash is just so addicting!

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
ummm, I like Diddy Kong, Wolf, R.O.B, Luigi, Mr game and Watch and Lucario for a good match as i think I do rather well with them. I like to play as Wario, king Dedede, ganondorf, sonic and Snake for fun. But I can't stand playing as Bowser, Peach and Link, I just can't use them well at all!

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
umm...Bowser since he's been like my main since Melee so I'm naturally PWN! with him, but I must say I also like to play with Sonic & Snake from time to time

David_Villa07

Smash Rookie
i started out with link but he was to slow so i tried metaknight and loved how fast his moves were and his great recover moves

TLMarth

Smash Ace
TL FTW!!! I chose TL as my main from the beginning of time. Though I think I'm going to retry all the characters.

Frate

Smash Journeyman
Marth seems to break 100 first...
I have jumped mains all the time, but all the time during this I've had G&W as secondary main. His style is awesome. I think he's my "true" main.

Sariku

Smash Master
Sonic.

Because he sucks.

And if you win with him you can laugh at the other people.

Because they suck worse than Sonic.

Which is hard.

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
Ike is my main and favorite.

However... I also enjoy using Marth, Sonic and Link.

Shirahama

Smash Rookie
I main Pokemon Trainer/Charizard.

I use to main Link and Toon Link because I'm an absolute Legend of Zelda fanboy but when I discovered the latent prowess Charizard possessed, I fell in love with it. Another reason why I choose to main Charizard is because I want to be unique and I want to bring originality to the table.

My dream is to become the best Charizard user and I don't plan on falling short of that oath.

GI Josh

Smash Journeyman
I was/ am a Falco and Marth main in melee, so the thought of crazy projectiles AND awesome sword abilities brought me to Toon Link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom