• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Its been nearly 6 months since release! Who is your main or favorite char so far?

Who is your main or favorite char so far?

• Mario

Votes: 54 2.2%
  • Luigi

Votes: 38 1.5%
  • Peach

Votes: 41 1.7%
  • Bowser

Votes: 29 1.2%
  • Donkey Kong

Votes: 39 1.6%
  • Diddy Kong

Votes: 65 2.6%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 41 1.7%
  • Wario

Votes: 67 2.7%
  • Link

Votes: 57 2.3%
  • Zelda/Sheik

Votes: 95 3.8%
  • Ganondorf

Votes: 38 1.5%
  • Toon Link

Votes: 105 4.2%
  • Samus/Zero Suit Samus

Votes: 78 3.1%
  • Pit

Votes: 68 2.7%
  • Ice Climbers

Votes: 40 1.6%
  • R.O.B.

Votes: 69 2.8%
  • Kirby

Votes: 93 3.7%
  • Metaknight

Votes: 124 5.0%
  • King Dedede

Votes: 77 3.1%
  • Olimar

Votes: 73 2.9%
  • Fox

Votes: 50 2.0%
  • Falco

Votes: 100 4.0%
  • Wolf

Votes: 93 3.7%
  • Captain Falcon

Votes: 61 2.5%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 49 2.0%
  • Pokemon Trainer

Votes: 45 1.8%
  • Lucario

Votes: 111 4.5%
  • Jigglypuff

Votes: 17 0.7%
  • Marth

Votes: 153 6.2%
  • Ike

Votes: 106 4.3%
  • Ness

Votes: 58 2.3%
  • Lucas

Votes: 82 3.3%
  • Game & Watch

Votes: 90 3.6%
  • Snake

Votes: 94 3.8%
  • Sonic

Votes: 82 3.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
Back in 64 I used Link and Kirby, Melee was Roy Link, Samus and Luigi.

Now for Brawl...
I've been back and forth with many so far but I would have to have MK as my top. Marth and Samus (ZSS is just as good) are likely my second best. Toon Link is also pretty decent.

StrawHatMonkey

Smash Rookie
Diddy Kong cause the way he moves and I like his final smash. My second favorite is Fox i like his speed and his moves I sure like his final smash, I get someone on top of the ship and I start flying up making the person die lol.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
My boys Link, Marth, and Ike are up there.
Pikachu, Lucario, Metaknight, Falco, amd Fox are also up there

OmegaSephiroth

Smash Journeyman
I main Marth, because I mained him in Melee, and he has the same moveset. I like his playstyle, he's pretty fast, has quick sword attacks, and very good specials. If only he had a projectile...

My favorite character is Snake. Also he's my secondary. I like the MGS series. Also Snake is so unique, and he has very good properties. He has no trouble killing nor racking up damage with his attacks. He has the tools to camp and force opponent to approach, when I can punish them.

Although I've been using Snake more lately, Marth remains my main.

BudDudandSlash

Smash Apprentice
As much as I wanted it to be Olimar, I'm lovin' R.O.B.

It's nice to see such a well rounded poll turnout with the exceptions of jiggs and marth.

Peck

Smash Apprentice
Sheik, IC, or sonic.
I am not entirely good at them, but hey, i only got the game a few months or so ago.

SilverSonic101

Smash Cadet
I got Brawl a month ago. Sonic is my main/favorite character.
I may also use Meta Knight or Kirby.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
i love using mk, marth, pika, and kirby as mains, but i love using D3 peach, ike, ness, jiggs, and bowser for fun, but my vote went tourds kirby, i just love his grab combos... and the noise he makes when he crouches <3 oo cant forget the suck and die <333... woot kirby!!

mettaknight-king16

Smash Rookie
i have a lot of mains so get ready. first is metaknight. i started kirby my ssb and ssbm mains and sucked! i went to meta and started spaking peeps like newborn babys. next is lucario, a total pimp, good attacks , and an AWESOME final smash. then i go to R.O.B. i started using him and got good. then i go to the pkmontrainer specificly squirtl. I TANK WITH HIM! then gannon a ssbm main. then bowser also ssbm main then toon likn found out i'm god with him getting loz ocrania of time. then fox and falco ssbm mains. cpt. falcon. learned him geting the f-zero game.then kirby, but i think i've goten better with him thanks to adventure mode.

Pablo82

Smash Cadet
Main: Pit.

He became my main because in the opening trailer for the game he looked so cool, so I decided to main him.

Secondary: Toon Link

Young Link was my main in Melee, and he is close enough.

Tertiary: Link

He was my main in SSB64.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
My mains:

Wario-As soon as he was revealed in the first Brawl trailer, I made the decision to main him.

Ness- My main in Melee.

Mario- My secondary in Melee and overall childhood hero. :laugh:

My secondaries:

Ice Climbers- Trying to learn all their infinities and, for some reason, I like how they play in Brawl much more than they did in Melee.

King Dedede- Was the only one of the top 5 characters I wanted in Brawl that made it. (The other four were Geno, Megaman, Ridley, and Krystal.)

Fox- My main in the original Smash Bros.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
I main Luigi because i've mained him since melee. Without him i probably wouldn't have entered the competitive play of what is today. Though hes very different compared to melee, i still love him because of his newest changes. I still have a problem in picking a secondary. Because of Luigi's disadvantages like MK

Iron Mango

Smash Rookie
King Dedede all the way. I love his combination of powerful attacks and amazing recovery, not to mention his grab game. He was my most wanted newcomer for Brawl. My secondary character would have to be Samus, because she was my Melee main.

Leech

Smash Journeyman
I don't have the game and only played it once.. i don't think im gonna main on brawl.. but play as all the chars except for a few.

cr00mz

Smash Cadet
from the new guys i Have Meta KNight DeDeDe and Diddy Kong, i have only had the game since friday so i dont have a main yet, but those are my 3 favorites from BRawl. Other then them i have Kirby and Samus since SSB64

ArowYoshi

Smash Apprentice
Appalachian State University/ West Jefferson, NC
i main yoshi, and have since meele
i fight as him because when me and some freinds were playing meele and i chose yoshi b/c to be honest i thought he was the weakest character, and i was winning all of the matches so i thought of using him as a handycap. to my surprise i found him to be perfect for my style and my uneducated thought of yoshi's uselessness was corrected. since then ive been a solid yoshi mainer...the end

NightVision

Smash Rookie
ICE CLIMBERS RULE THIS WORLD WITH THEIR PWNAGENESS!!!!1!!1!11!!!one!!!
They are light, easily take down many characters, is uber ownage, ya. But I tend to not use them at first so that I'll have it as my "Secret weapon".

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
I haven't had it for 4 months yet (PAL release Dx) but right now Im considering maining Kirby because he? is one of the few characters that I can play reasonably with. I'm still too used to melee and considering that Kirby's moveset hasn't changed drastically (mostly just being buffed) he? has been quite easy to use.
There's still potential for ZSS and Fox though...

Looper

Smash Journeyman
samus, with and without her power suit, is my favorite, but i don't restrict myself to one character

fear17

Smash Apprentice
well I use to main fox in melee but ever since brawl came out he changed a lot so i went maining lucas and i have my second main wich is ness and my last main is toon link hes just way better than link hes faster and hes perfect for battle

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
loled at bowser and jigglypuff

also pt is doing better than i expected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom