• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It's an Event in of itself.

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
The event update was average for me. Looks like Mario and I will be dealing with two troublemakers this time round. Oh, and King K. Rool still has a chance.

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
I loved this update. NOw we have different difficulties to beat for each Event.

I wonder how many there will be? 51 like in Melee? or maybe more or less.

THough this does confirm that MetaKnight and King Dedede are starters.

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
If K. Rool is in then there could be an event called Royal Showdown. Fight for the crown! Not sure if the 4th combatant would be Peach or Zelda though.

crush_T_asain

Smash Apprentice
to all whp said dedede is a starter maybe you con only unlock the events after you beat subspace and get dedede in subspace(not saying that will happen just saying that dont be 100% hes starter)

and i really hope that no chartecters will be unlocked through this...itll be a pain to get some of the ones like the yoshi on hard or w/e

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
best part of this update: Stamina mode confirmed!!
And i definitaly want to see the Mario vs Socin event match
Stamina mode was already confirmed ages ago.

Event matches won't be unlockable, and why should they? They weren't in Melee. And it's fun to unlock characters in event matches too.
Uhhh.... yea they were.

Did everyone seriously have trouble with the Event matches in Melee? Everyone seems so happy about an Easy difficulty, as if the Events were so hard.

Event #2. Select Character - Survive the Landmaster for XXXXX amount of time?

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
I meant that they weren't unlockable in Melee, goose. And I thought they were easy as crap, except for 51 and the one with Peach and Dr. Mario. And I think the second one is you have to shoot everyone.
Melee is what I meant. You have to unlock Events 11-51.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Sakurai, like we needed MORE speculation, now you give us the mystery 2nd Event match.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
Premium
NNID
7066-9708-9591
I don't like the one were you have to beat left and right hand I got close with kirby but died before ZI could get the last hit in, of couse I hhavent tried to beat that level that much.

if Mickey's in I am maining him :p

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
Glad to see events are back. I'm sure that you can use events to unlock characters.

As for all this hooplah about King K. Rool being deconfirmed. I doubt he'd be in the first event. In Melee there where two Trouble Kings events, If I remember right.

I bet there will be a match later on with you as mario and you face Ganondorf, Bowser, Dedede and K.Rool. Or something like that.

Ginger9001

Smash Ace
to all whp said dedede is a starter maybe you con only unlock the events after you beat subspace and get dedede in subspace(not saying that will happen just saying that dont be 100% hes starter)

and i really hope that no chartecters will be unlocked through this...itll be a pain to get some of the ones like the yoshi on hard or w/e

I'd say the possibilities for you having to unlock a certain character through event matches would be high. Considering thats how you unlocked Ganondorf on Melee. :0

XACE-K

Smash Master
Is it possible we will get an event called "Two Trouble Kings 2"? I'm asking this because in Melee we had Trouble King(where you played as Mario against Bowser) and Trouble King 2(Luigi against a giant Bowser).So if there is a Two Trouble Kings 2, would it be Luigi against a giant Bowser and giant King Dedede?

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
I meant that they weren't unlockable in Melee, goose. And I thought they were easy as crap, except for 51 and the one with Peach and Dr. Mario. And I think the second one is you have to shoot everyone.
both Peach and Dr. Mario are easy but i have to agree with match number 51:)

AniMaL 214

Smash Journeyman
event 51 mad easy as peach and i somehow managed to do it with mew2 also

great update tomarrow stage holla

Falcon1991

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Falcon1991
What a great update.

I sure hope there will be a DK and Diddy vs Bowser Jr and Bowser battle. Much like on of those E4ALL Subspace videos looked like they were about to show.... the screen went black straight after. :(

They could reorder them and unlock as you get more characters...
Like Sakurai would do that. What would be the point of showing us one thing and then switching it all around? They're already numbered. Why can't people here just accept the evidence instead of challenging every little thing?

For 51? When I first got Event 51 I used Jiggly and beat it easy as hell.
I wasn't good enough with Jigglypuff to beat Mewtwo and Ganondorf. I used Fox and beat it without a lost stock (Fire Fox through Giga Bowser a million times until he got high %, then up smashed him to death, then using the Blaster to break the others' shields and then up smashing them away too).

FutureBrawlOwner1413

Smash Apprentice

I don't Know if anyones seen thise but do you see the pencil between the X button and the word "nam" which im guessing is name. That pencil I think means editing. This could mean two things:
1)You can change the name of the events (which sounds stupid) or,
2)You can make custom events and then name them.
obvisoly I'm hoping for the secound, as now even if the Stage Creator (which of course makes this abilty so much cooler) did not make us able to play this amazing game forever, this deffenitly does.:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Then agian I could be wrong about the edit pencil.:urg:

Ginger9001

Smash Ace

I don't Know if anyones seen thise but do you see the pencil between the X button and the word "nam" which im guessing is name. That pencil I think means editing. This could mean two things:
obvisoly I'm hoping for the secound, as now even if the Stage Creator (which of course makes this abilty so much cooler) did not make us able to play this amazing game forever, this deffenitly does.:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Interesting assumption! :)

Jumpinjahosafa

Smash Ace
Well, not confimed, but it adds some speculation. Event #2 is a Star Fox themed Event. It's th only event of the first 7 that is not described in the update, and it shows a landmaster Tank, rather than a character and stage, like the other updates show.

Meaning Event #2 has something to do with Star Fox that they aren't showing us yet. So I just guessed Krystal.
Or maybe fox in a landmaster... (since thats his final smash and all)

And maybe they didnt show the event because its not as interesting as the others...

Jumping to "KRYSTAL CONFIRMED!!!" just seems silly to me.

AniMaL 214

Smash Journeyman
o ya jiggz 2 but i thought thats who every1 did it with thats a given u just gotta rest

on another note wat is the event u want to see most

AniMaL 214

Smash Journeyman
i want to see ness vs. lucas dk vs diddy anything like that sonic vs c falcon samus vs megaman

AniMaL 214

Smash Journeyman
idk if ny1 mentioned this nd quite frankly idc but i like how they list it horizantaly now nd give a picture with it

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

OR it has something to do with what profile you have selected. Maybe it's to keep record better on individual profiles instead of game entirety.

Top Bottom