• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iso appreciation society

isthattim?

Smash Ace

George clooney, Justin Timberlake and Justin Bieber all agree, Iso's face is too OP

iso's so good looking cracked mirrors repair when he looks at them

iso's so good looking that birds suddenly appear
every time
he is near

iso's so good looking that he has a cult following in Japan

iso's so good looking he's banned from most sydney nightclubs (to give other men a chance)

iso's so good looking he makes the mona lisa blush
and gives the statue of david an erection

iso's so good looking hospitals use pictures of him to revive catatonic patients

iso's so good looking his face can make doves cry

iso's so good looking he turned soog

iso's so good looking he models under the pseudonym Handsome B. Wonderful

iso's so good looking that there is a raffle held every few years at the RTA to decide who gets to take his licence picture

iso's so good looking that gmail banned the sending of his picture to avoid accidental DoS

The distribution of Iso's picture electronically is a major drain on the planets energy production

If you piled every picture of Iso ever taken on top of each other they would reach the sun, twice

Zero

Smash Hero
Iso's so modest he lost to Daigo even though he can beat him with his eyes closed and hands tied behind his back.

Iso's so clever he solved N = NP

Iso's so clever he solved the Halting Problem on a Turing Machine.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Iso's so good that when he picks up a game in a week, he beats people who have been playing for a year.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Hey I remember that. Totally astraled and then still won. And you didn't even use swords to finish him off.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
isos so good that he beats me

oh wait

HEUAHEUAHEUAHE

but on a legitimate note, isos so good that he's the only bb player that feri is scared of in aus

isthattim?

Smash Ace
I'd like to take this opportunity to dispel the rumour that Iso is a hermaphrodite and it gives him an unfair advantage, allowing him to 720 without being afraid of anyhting and what not.
I assure you he has the primary and secondary sexual characteristics of only one sex. This gender shall now be known as ISO. This gender is characterised by stunning good looks and the sexual karyotype of XXXXXXXXYYYYYYYYZ

thank you for your time

edit: also i will accept nominations for new applicants to the Iso appreciation society social group express interest in this thread with your best piece of Iso fanfic

Top Bottom