• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Island Panic: A Strictly-based Long Island Crew

Vinnie

Smash Master
TBH Brian, idk if paying for your car as a crew is really that great of an idea, it's 20$ out of all of our pockets for something each person probably didn't do.

Edit: 25$ from each of us since Hippie wasn't even there lol.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
im still willing to donate a dollar even tho i wasnt there lol.. i still dont see why i dont ever get to be with u guys and have some fun =[[[[ and kewl drama0rz..

still funny how im 2nd oldest and i dont even get to show up and idk whyyyy lolool

btw cup noodle party is needed i swear we need cup noodle party/smashfest soon

CoonTail

Smash Lord
No one needs to pay me cuz no one can even tell me what happened so if thats the case Ill jus fix it myself but honestly guys the days of rides kinda jus ended.......hippie pm me anytime you wanna play im available lol

Vinnie

Smash Master
fun offline friendlies :]

Brian's Yoshi

*side b misclick* egg roll...
*side b misclick* EGG ROLL

WTF AM I CHINESE? LOL

Vinnie

Smash Master
Looool

My tournament

Friendly Controller will ****. All 6 of us in the top 16, I can feel it ._.

I also predict some of us will get top 12. That's just my prediction.

I probably will only enter singles since Holy probably isn't coming -.-

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Looool

My tournament

Friendly Controller will ****. All 6 of us in the top 16, I can feel it ._.

I also predict some of us will get top 12. That's just my prediction.

I probably will only enter singles since Holy probably isn't coming -.-

You're all gonna get taken out by me.

Are you gonna team with me or should I find someone else?

Vinnie

Smash Master
I can REALLY see an improvement in Brian's PT. Practicing offline helps soooooo much. I can really see that this crew is on its way.

M4ge

Smash Journeyman
Hippie will be pr0 status as soon as he learns to stay calm under pressure lol.

Vinnie

Smash Master
I still haven't played Hippie yet, but after watching his videos, I can tell that he is good. However, his 2 problems seem to be:

1. He misses some punishments. During the set, M4ge did a laggyish move and sort of just ran and shielded or something. It happened a few times. We'll work on that once we get to offline friendlies :].

2. He cracks under pressure. Hippie told me on AIM that he'd like someone to follow him around to matches and watch him play and talk to him (not coach but just to have a conversation). We'll see how this turns out at my GT.

------------------------------------------
In other news:

BRIAN IS ABLE TO TAKE OFF OF WORK ON OCT 24TH, THE DAY OF VIRIDIAN CITY! YESZ!

It's less than an hour from my house, so it shouldn't be too far for the whole car pool.

There are 5 spots in the car, though.

-CoonTail
-Pgn
-?
-?
-?

crew, please post if you're interested in going.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Can I come if Brian is willing to pick me up? Public transpo is gay.

I think theres a toll to get from the city to jersey though, so ill be willing to pay some extra money for gas and w/e.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Is that that megaman game you told me about? I hardly ever play any other game than Smash LOL.

Did Alex ever play with you? >.>

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
I still haven't played Hippie yet, but after watching his videos, I can tell that he is good. However, his 2 problems seem to be:

1. He misses some punishments. During the set, M4ge did a laggyish move and sort of just ran and shielded or something. It happened a few times. We'll work on that once we get to offline friendlies :].

2. He cracks under pressure. Hippie told me on AIM that he'd like someone to follow him around to matches and watch him play and talk to him (not coach but just to have a conversation). We'll see how this turns out at my GT.

------------------------------------------
In other news:

BRIAN IS ABLE TO TAKE OFF OF WORK ON OCT 24TH, THE DAY OF VIRIDIAN CITY! YESZ!

It's less than an hour from my house, so it shouldn't be too far for the whole car pool.

There are 5 spots in the car, though.

-CoonTail
-Pgn
-?
-?
-?

crew, please post if you're interested in going.
25 cents mms

taking notes nnuggahs. hippys gonna bounce back like a champ with these amazing money im making (no not really cus of me losing to double or nothings LOL)

but yeah, lol. i suck under pressure, l usually do calm if i'm all giggly/joking around (see minty =D) resulting me powershielding every ****ing move i see :O well not rly, unless its wifi i think?

brian we honestly have to friendly lol.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Ok guys so I obv got a hold of this and I will drive you both viva and minty.......I still gotta fix my door but well see about that,but anyway is josh going because hes never on Smashboards anyway. Were gonna have to split costs equal this time guys so this is wont be me paying for everything gas and tolls will be accounted for. I got the GPS so we all know ill get us there jus fine :p

-Vinny
Hahaha so for once you acknowledge friendlies as a pretty decent way to gauge things. So i guess we finally got our serious friendlies.....But anyway I didnt wanna brag I was proud for being so consistent for once and actually knowing matchups.....plus for once I believe we went even so that was pretty sick.
Diddy actually played out really clean and intelligent this time so Im happy and thanks for acknowledging me vinny especially because I managed to handle a bunch of anger that I had a hard time dealing with. That was the first time I was capable of shaking it and getting through it a BIG BIG BIG step for me.

In short thanks Vinny loved so feedback as to what you saw that improved and YES hippy friendlies now god dammit!!!

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
its funny how majority of you all played me in friendlies, and i act the most stupidiest **** there that it works lol. always gotta remember it's friendlies that joking around kills anger/m2k rage quits. or at least for me that works cus i love making viva/minty look like a poopyhead <3 =D

just tip of iceberg

in other news, i have to work on choosing my moves wisely and looking out EVEN HARDER for oppunities since i missed those lol... *cries in a corner*

Vinnie

Smash Master
The sucky part is, one of us either can't go to VC, or need to find another ride. It sucks having a car with 5 people able to fit, and 6 people in the crew -.-....

Just gotta wait until February until I get my license :]

Who wants to go in my car in February!!! 60% chance you'll make it there and back alive!!! :D

srsly its like a death chamber

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
No, im not taking my chances with you thats ********

hippie ur really goood from when we played, u just dont do that good in tourney and it makes me sad :(

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
nah chill bra imma get my permit, y'all live with me once i learnt how to do toyko drift (which is the MAIN REASON WHY IM GETTING A ****ING PERMIT SONS!!!)

besides that, my post thinggy on friendlies was sorta directed to **** since i heard he has anger on friendlies? 0.0 but yea THATS WHY YALL HAVE TO BE WITH ME WHE NI DO SRS BSNS MATCHS SO I WONT CRY AND CHOKE AND BREED A SELENA GOMEZ BABY

/random

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Lol i get angry hippy because the game hates me and makes ridic bull**** happen then I start to misclick like its my job. I can usually play close to flawlessly as vinny will say tho my prob is I play my character and not the matchup. So its tru hippy sometimes you gotta jus joke around to shake the anger the internet us srs business always chills me out. Or being a chinese yoshi LOL. ANYWAY vinny never actually explains more in his posts about what he sees in me he jus gets kinda excited lol. He vinny id love to know what I did to make you see such a difference :p

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
if its gonna be this saturday cant go, most likely going to animefest <333 if i can find a credit card lmao if not im down.

i wish i can play tourney sets the way i do in friendlies ._. makes eveyrthing so much fun esp if i know the person ._.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
well hippie thats just your comfort zone man....I used to go to tournies all tight and stressed out but the last GT i went to that I did so well at I was walkin around playing like I never left my house. Honestly its all mindset man so if you dont psyche yourself out than there should be nothing but sweet gameplay.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Wait how did viva banned you from my house.....how does that happen figuring hes lowest on my tier list when it comes to trust or invitations

LOL LOVE YOU VIVA!!!

Anyway hit me up anytime minty well play!!
Hope you got my cell number

Top Bottom