• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Island Panic: A Strictly-based Long Island Crew

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Mr Saturn Jr (2:34:22 PM): im quiting the crew
Mr Saturn Jr (2:34:31 PM): vinnie views this as a joke
Mr Saturn Jr (2:34:38 PM): i dont find it one ****ing bit FUNNY
Mr Saturn Jr (2:34:40 PM): <_<
not a golfer207 (2:35:10 PM): ?
not a golfer207 (2:35:15 PM): whatd he do
Mr Saturn Jr (2:35:22 PM): go read the ****ing theart
not a golfer207 (2:35:31 PM): oh boy...
not a golfer207 (2:35:43 PM): lets leave
not a golfer207 (2:35:48 PM): so his 2 hrs of making the thread
not a golfer207 (2:35:49 PM): go to waste

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
If viva leaves, i leave too. its kinda gay how you ask us to make bios then edit them, and what you said about steve was ****ed up.

Bye, was fun for the 3 days.

Vinnie

Smash Master
:O I'll call him, I just finished my summer reading YES

edit: he didn't pick up :[

Neither did Josh. He apparently got back from his mom's house yesterday but isn't answering anyone's calls...

Well this sucks.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Fun day at ****'s... although he didn't get to play much :I

In other news, Josh is nowhere to be found, & won't answer my calls or anyone else's.

He may be dead. Word on this later.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
lmao @ Hippie coming from a ghetto area, we all now Floral park is dangerous =x

Eh I'm not necessarily in LI, and I'd have to meet quite some people to join this crew, i'd like to join though.

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
Yes.
Yes you did.
I didn't really mind Vinnie going Mk (I'm doing kinda good in ladders today because of it o.O) and I know what I got to work on.
but the fact what Vinnie said, and what I did to Brian, ugh ~_~
I feel lost =l

Basically goes to Vinnie and me, if you know what I mean

CoonTail

Smash Lord
-Ok so calming down after last night I have alot to say, first off I would like to apologize to the odd sprouts I got very angry yesterday and ruined everyones day instead of being the adult I am and explaining why I was angry. So to vinny and minty I really am sorry you guys behaved well and honestly I had no right making your day worse and not playing because I was so angry my bad guys.

-Now on to you viva, dont get so upset already this isnt going to be the make viva look like a **** fest you think it is. Id first like to say man Im sorry for making you out to be such a **** and for making you sit there and look like a ******* in front of everyone else because I honestly did and that would make anyone upset I basically turned the room against you.

-But now just because Im apologizing for being an ogre does not mean I dont have a few negative things to say. Vinny opened my eyes and told me that maybe because your 14 you didnt know better and your immaturity isnt your fault your just young, and hes right. But maybe I need to set some ground rules man because you disrespected me ALOT in my own household and if you were any older I would have asked you to leave. You started the day by paying me in dimes when I drop 15 dollars out of pocket to pick you and minty up and only charge you 5 dollars, thats not kool man Im being nice enough to get you you could have at least gone and changed it into 2 dollars for me at least. Second during the whole time you kept SCREAMING no johns(and I capitlaize screaming because you did it all day) You saw I began to get angry and didnt stop. Next you locked me out of my own house....this is my second time meeting you man you dont know me like that....................On top of this you took an ice pop out left it on my counter to melt and wasted it man, My mom found that and screamed at me man not helping yourself at all in my or her book by doing that Lastly you got me so mad man I almost hit you and your 14 which would have been way out of line and thats a big statement figuring if you ask vinny I am and extremely nice guy and have never been pushed to that limit before in my life. You actually made me not want to play brawl anymore and that has never happened in my life ever, I honestly love this game Im one of the few real players who do and I really wish you wouldnt take that away from me.

So honestly if because your 14 and a lil immature you didnt know better thats fine viva honestly but when you come to my house pull yourself together and grow up man. Im an older guy I dont have patience for people acting like their 12. You managed to make me feel pathetic for hanging out with 14,15,and 16 year olds....thats really humiliating man. John and Vinny manage to be mature and yet still can have immature fun. There is a line tho that I will hit when I want it to chiil out. You straight disrespected me viva all day and never ever stopped. You got me so mad I didnt want to play the game AT ALL anymore and honestly thats ALOT to take away from someone, So i apologize for being an ogre and makin you look like a **** in front of your friends like I said not kool. But for how much you disrespected me man you owe me a big apology and Im not trying to make you look like a ***** I really feel Im owed one. You disrespected someone youve known for two days and disrespected my house and even my family. And the sad part is you may have no realized it because your so young.

SO in short you owe me an apology viva but dont think Im not your friend man cause I am Im part of your crew and you can be a real kool person alot of the time. But you got to learn how to act like a person and understand your not in your own house. It may be hard but when you come to my house you need to act like an adult you can have fun get loud joke around all that. But you cannot disrespect me and my house and my family, then leave as if you were my lil brother. So I hope you can learn to have fun viva while still seeming like a chiil person, because if you cant man Im sorry you just wont be welcome at my house anymore and I dont wanna do that to the odd sprouts but I really need to come down on you hard about this so the ultimatum is either 1. grow up and learn to act like an adult while still being a bit immature and having fun or 2.understand if you cant do that then your not welcome at my house. For one last time viva Im not looking to do this as revenge or retribution Im doing this so my mom doesnt sit there and whale on me for hanging out with **** younger kids(She blamed Vinny and john for it to so you also made them look bad in front of her) after I get that disrespected and cant even come to defend you guys from her. So cmon viva for the sake of the crew and me and you being friends(yes Im asking and saying this) jus grow up man and learn how to act respectful because you only make yourself look like a **** by doing what you did, not anyone else but yourself

CoonTail

Smash Lord
I know minty and LOL but seriously you cant disrespect me like that in my own house. Im older so its hard to explain but once you kinda become an adult you expect alot more out of people no matter what age he is. So its just the disrespect that got me so mad.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
We're mostly kids in ****'s eyes <3.

Don't worry about it ****, when you wreck tourneys, then you shall have bragging rights.

And viva is just a silly secksay queen <3. but your hawt too ****.

Also l'm going to gauntlet der der derrrr

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Well thank you for apologizing vica thats all I wanted. I told you can be a real kool person when you want to so your completely welcome in my house and I look forward to the next time we can play so the grab release fest can start(cmon FOW can do it why cant you LOL)......lol and yes you all may be kids in my eyes but thats cuz I look like a total nerd being 21 playing video games seriously sadly enough man. I wish it could be different but be happy you guys are young and doing this thats the whole reason you should be!!

Vinnie

Smash Master
Alright so who's going to Gauntlet? Just us 3?
Me, Minty, Hippie?

Lactose has no ride, **** has work, and Viva's broke :[.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Well thank you for apologizing vica thats all I wanted. I told you can be a real kool person when you want to so your completely welcome in my house and I look forward to the next time we can play so the grab release fest can start(cmon FOW can do it why cant you LOL)......lol and yes you all may be kids in my eyes but thats cuz I look like a total nerd being 21 playing video games seriously sadly enough man. I wish it could be different but be happy you guys are young and doing this thats the whole reason you should be!!
I'm nevar a kid damittttttt :O jk lol.

**** l miss you =[ l wish l got to go to your house lol

Lactose

Smash Rookie
Alright so who's going to Gauntlet? Just us 3?
Me, Minty, Hippie?

Lactose has no ride, **** has work, and Viva's broke :[.
Lactose only has no ride because apparently someone who isn't going to enter the tournament is more deserving of my seat in the car.

Top Bottom