• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Island Panic: A Strictly-based Long Island Crew

Vinnie

Smash Master

A Long Island Crew that practices offline together!
There is no leader to this crew.​

Members

http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr234/VivaTheSaturn/****.png
Mains

Bio: CoonTail joined the smash community back in 2006, when he traveled to his first tourney, MLG at the Javitt's center. After Melee's completion, Coontail immediately started playing Brawl on an imported Wii, and began learning everything PT had to offer. After the Jan 10 GT, he was introduced to RykoShet, where all of his real training began. Soon after, his crew abandoned him, leaving him the options to quit or continue. Quitting has never been an option and never will which is how Pgn finally met CoonTail. CoonTail is one of 3 top PT mains on the east coast along with Charizard92 and Reflex. At the July 25 GT, he placed 7th in low tiers and 4 in LT doubles. Now that he has been recognized as a real PT threat, CoonTail spends all free time training with us, and plans on being power ranked asap, just his gay job prevents his tourney appearences a bit.

Mains

Bio: Hippiedude joined Smash community in June 2008 as Wi-Fi player and joined the NY smash scene in February 2009. Hippie mains Luigi, Mario, and Marth in dreams of becoming the next Boss. He is constantly improving, some say that he is an underrated player and is willing to play better people than him for improvement and advice. Hippie comes from a ghetto area, always speaks ghetto, and loves watching Jackie Chan Adventures. His favorite character "Uncle".

Mains

Bio: Lactose joined the smash community at the beginning of 2009. He mains Peach because she's sexy, and is determined to raise is popularity in the community by placing well. He uses blue Peach. Most of his brawl experience comes from playing with us. His tutor and Brawl father is Praxis from WA, who helps him with tips over AIM. He is constantly improving and going to tourneys. He tries to go to as many tournaments as he can, and is trying to get his name out there. He's looking to pick up DK, to cover his bad matchups.

Mains

Bio: Viva joined the Smash community in early September 2008, by joining AllisBrawl. He started off bad and changed many different characters since all of them didn't appel to him. He mained Ness because he enjoyed what he did and that was kicking *** with a bat and yo-yo. He also secondaries Game and Watch.

GameTable 7/25:

singles: 53 entrants

17th: Lactose, Pgn

doubles: 21 entrants

17th: Lactose & Arrancar, Hippiedude & Locuan

Gauntlet Collabo #1, 8/15:

singles: 64 entrants

33rd: Lactose, VivaTheSaturn

49th: Hippiedude

doubles: 25 entrants

13th: Pgn & Lactose

Gauntlet Collabo #2, 9/5

singles: 56 entrants

33rd: HippieDude

doubles: 25 entrants

25th: HippieDude & M4ge

Gauntlet, 10/3

singles: 39 entrants

17th: HippieDude

33rd: Lactose

doubles: 15 entrants

9th: Lactose & Cloudfox

Daphne 1, 10/10

singles: 54 entrants

17th: CoonTail

25th: VivatheSaturn

33rd: HippieDude

33rd: Lactose

doubles: 16 entrants

9th: CoonTail & Aizen-Sama

13th: VivatheSaturn & Ref

NEXT TOURNEYS

Viridian City #6, 10/24/09
Planning on attending: TBA

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Good stuff, you guys.

I shall bless this thread with a much-needed Squirtle.

Water pogeys > grass pogeys.

Best of luck to this crew, represent!
(just wondering... whatever happened to the Monstars crew?)

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
LMFAO aim convo with guru

Blackanese xD (3:04:35 AM): lol yo whats up with that new LI crew
"GuruKid" (3:04:42 AM): lol yah mad pogeymons, sounds kinda lame / gay
Blackanese xD (3:04:49 AM): LMFAO definately son, mad garbz
"GuruKid" (3:04:53 AM): lol you already know papa black
Blackanese xD (3:05:38 AM): lmfao bout 2 MM all their whack azz members
"GuruKid" (3:05:53 AM): do itttttttttt

LMFAOOOOOOOO jk, <3 u guys

edit; also good stuff minty asian power son

edit edit : minty has the best pokeman. jumpluff = my fav

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
They put their tourney results in black so people don't really want to read them.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Yeah yeah yeah, that's good that's great.

Are you implying i don't? Nah it's cool, what you don't know won't bother you.

And what i do and don't have shouldn't either.

Vinnie

Smash Master
If you're Paras, you can't evolve in a 3 evo chain -_-

Anyways, you evolved by your performance at vc :D

The new rankings are coming out soon, let's see who gets ranked.

Vinnie

Smash Master
I wanna host a tourney sometime soon... it probably won't be until a month into the schoolyear or so, but I still wanna host something. CoonTail said there's a venue down his block of all tables, and that's it. He's gonna ask about it or something and get back to us.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
o lolz, im bossjr YAY! im the shorter non black asian bossjr GET AT THAT SON

i still dont know who my mains are

viva write ur life story U FACKING NUB PLZ <3. cam getz m4ge in? unless you havent met him, ill intro next time, he only lives 10 blocks from me lol

Vinnie

Smash Master
I wanted this to be a small strong crew, bigger crews always die (with a few exceptions), especially on LI >.<

I think it should stay us 6. :[ at least for now.

Vinnie

Smash Master
I wanted this to be a small strong crew, bigger crews always die (with a few exceptions), especially on LI >.<

suggmydigg let ness success in

btw, ness success is still alive!?

Vinnie

Smash Master
ODD SPROUTS ARE GOING TO GAUNTLETTTTTTTTTT

Okay so Minty and I are confirmed on going to Gauntlet, courtesy of Will. THANK YOU WILL. Who else is coming? Do we even know if there's any more room in the car? CoonTail is not going, so Lactose and Hippie are left.

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
I was told to post here

: O
I agree, let Ness_Success in <_< He's been playing with us from the start and he was kind and caring just like the rest of us =/

Vinnie

Smash Master
I was told to post here

: O
I agree, let Ness_Success in <_< He's been playing with us from the start and he was kind and caring just like the rest of us =/

Prove to me he's alive.

Also, I don't wanna be in a huge crew that's going to die. I'll gladly hand the thread over if you want more members, just leave me out of it...

let's keep it at 6 members for now at least.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Needsz moar Sceptile, imo.
Lol there will be more sceptile kirin I plan on evolving like a mofo figuring Im the only PT main here LOL. Anyway this crew is awesome and Im happy I finally made the crew I guess 3 stocking minty is what got me in HAHAHAHAH

<3 you Minty :p

Top Bottom