• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Island Panic: A Strictly-based Long Island Crew

Vinnie

Smash Master
apparently someone who isn't going to enter the tournament is more deserving of my seat in the car.
Someone being deserving of the ride isn't up to you, it's up to the driver. PD wants to go with Will because they're friends, not because he wants to enter lol.

I wasn't late. I told you I'd be back by the 5th.
No you didn't. You said you'd be back on Tuesday and I called you and you didn't pick up, you didn't pick up yesterday.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
STUPID *** CREW NAME

****ing pokemon?

lololol

say something

i feed for the response.

Lactose

Smash Rookie
Someone being deserving of the ride isn't up to you, it's up to the driver. PD wants to go with Will because they're friends, not because he wants to enter lol.

No you didn't. You said you'd be back on Tuesday and I called you and you didn't pick up, you didn't pick up yesterday.

I'm not saying that I deserve it more, I'm just saying I had it first.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fDN15ZnTfI&feature=related

Vinnie

Smash Master
My new sig is toooo pro.

Can't wait for tomorrow. Although I have a feeling I might do bad, for some reason :(.

Like I'm gonna have to play someone good first or second round <_<.

Hopefully it's just a feeling. x_x

ME AND MINTY ARE TAKING TOP 3 IN DOUBLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS hopefulleh.

If I place and evolve, I wanna stay Bayleef >_>

edit: The following spam is so there's enough words in my post so everyone can see my beautiful sig.

aasdfkl;asdjkalsdg;lkasdjgplkadsfjldsjg;lkadjgl;aks
djl;kasdglk;asdjglk;asdjgklasdjglkasdjflk;asjf;alksda;lksd
aklsdg;klasdkl;asdgl;kasdg;lkadfjg;lkadsg;laksdjldsjfl;
a;lskdasjdf;klasdf;klasdjf;lkasdjfl;kasdjl;askdfj;lkasd;alks
a;lksdal;ksdal;ksdl;kasdfl;kasdfa;sdlkjas;lkdja;lskdja;slkd
asdf
asdfas
dfasd
fas
dfasd
fa
sdf
asfd

edit2: why isn't my sig showing up?

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
lol isn't your suppose to ALWAYS play someone good 1st/2nd round? then work your way up losers? l thought that's how tourneys work until you become godsend able to wreck winners bracket lawl.

l has a bad feeling too that imma do bad lol. l need cheerleaders/coaching during my matchs =[ i want top 8 already -_-

Vinnie

Smash Master
Coaching is soooooooooooooooooooo dumb.

Anyways, Minty, I'm about to friendly Viva on wifi, after that we shall do doubles :D

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
That's why people got away with it in VC amrite? =D

Besides, you seem to have overlook coaching. I am talking about "hippie style coaching" as in, yelling excessively for no reason in order to mess someone up such as PD yelling out "TECH!" "LEFT" resulting PGN winning a techchase with a hyphen smash on a DK and wins the match, and whispering gay things to the opponent in order to make him feel welcomed =D

That is hippie style coaching <3. obvious sacrasm?? lol

Vinnie

Smash Master
That's why people got away with it in VC amrite? =D

Besides, you seem to have overlook coaching. I am talking about "hippie style coaching" as in, yelling excessively for no reason in order to mess someone up such as PD yelling out "TECH!" "LEFT" resulting PGN winning a techchase with a hyphen smash on a DK and wins the match, and whispering gay things to the opponent in order to make him feel welcomed =D

That is hippie style coaching <3. obvious sacrasm?? lol

tbh

I didn't even hear PD

but Dire basically sitting next to Hellfox coaching him step by step...

and he ended up getting a few tech chases and a charged fsmash on me. .....

CoonTail

Smash Lord
I'm nevar a kid damittttttt :O jk lol.

**** l miss you =[ l wish l got to go to your house lol
So gimme your number and Ill hit you up next time we play or too play I spend an hour and a half picking up all the KP's anyway so if your down lemme know well just tack more car fun time for **** to make fun of all those kiddie *****' (yes that is a KP lol).

Anyway hippie we should deff play man hit me up PGN has my cell Im not gonna drop it on SWF get a whole bunch of real unnecesary prank calls from KP's

Vinnie

Smash Master
Good stuff Odd Sprouts. Come on Hippie, kick it up :/.

All in all good tourney, it looks like me and Minty are going to be teaming a lot in the future :)

Edit: Minty wants to leave Odd Sprouts :/

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi

All in all good tourney, it looks like me and Minty are going to be teaming a lot in the future :)

Well do you think the reason for edit will make him want to stay?

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
PGN, that was a **** thing to say to Kev...

Edit @ Zucco - A certain memeber decided to say ''how are you going back home''
Then I said whatever. :/
Next tourny I suppose.

M4ge

Smash Journeyman
So, I just randomly found this thread.
Me and Hippie teamed, we were pretty unprepared. We were figuring out strategies right before we played. If we team again, I'm pretty sure we'll be prepared.
Hippie had a rough day, it happens to everyone.
Hippie, if you're reading this, next time you come over, we need to work at you under pressure.
Minty, just wanted to ask, what do you think of my Marth? :3

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Hey m4ge whats up man its CoonTail from the LT singles at GT on 7/25 whats good man didnt plan on seeing you post here

M4ge

Smash Journeyman
Lol hey. Yeah, randomly found this thread so I decided to say hi. ;D

Vinnie

Smash Master
School is starting soon :[

During the schoolyear there's like a tourney per month, so let's see if we can get through this :[

EVERYONE BETTER COME TO BON-QUI-QUI & SHA-NAY-NAY HOST GT!!!!!

hippiedude92

Smash Hero

Stole my loving partner and asian l see how it is lol

PGN, that was a **** thing to say to Kev...

Edit @ Zucco - A certain memeber decided to say ''how are you going back home''
Then I said whatever. :/
Next tourny I suppose.
Nah it's alright, at first it seemed like a **** move to say, but nah. He's right, even though no matter how much l wanna cry, john about, getting prepared for a match that l know my oppenent was gonna use GaW, and got advice from the best GaW and best Marth in NY who always fight each other, and got 2 stocked and completely forgot how to dancing blade, 2 stocked by a CF and doubt my Mario and be the next dark pch emo status, l need to step it up. Take it to the next level, work on mindset, l thought l perfected everything l guess not.. l still head to Coontails house if l can lol. But yeah, l still feel huiliated and pissed in a way ._.

You wouldn't get the joke :/

Step it up? ...
So, I just randomly found this thread.
Me and Hippie teamed, we were pretty unprepared. We were figuring out strategies right before we played. If we team again, I'm pretty sure we'll be prepared.
Hippie had a rough day, it happens to everyone.
Hippie, if you're reading this, next time you come over, we need to work at you under pressure.
Minty, just wanted to ask, what do you think of my Marth? :3
Yes we shall, we were still in class session from Uncle Jash. We're still deciding on future team, wario and marth seem to be sexy choice if l get good and m4ge becomes **** status lol

Hey m4ge whats up man its CoonTail from the LT singles at GT on 7/25 whats good man didnt plan on seeing you post here
He only lives 16 blocks away from me, so hes practically my bff and training buddy now =D

School is starting soon :[

During the schoolyear there's like a tourney per month, so let's see if we can get through this :[

EVERYONE BETTER COME TO BON-QUI-QUI & SHA-NAY-NAY HOST GT!!!!!

I'll prolly has SAT johns.. so l might miss it lol... and lm saving up for animefest too =D

Vinnie

Smash Master
Don't feel humiliated, there's no reason to. You even told me you'd stop going to tourneys... but NOT PLACING WELL IN TOURNEYS IS THE WORST REASON TO QUIT.

You'll get over this slump, don't worry about it, man.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Hippie, come chill with Suffolk County :D All of you Nassau players never wanna come out and play :(

Also, next time you play Hippie I'll stand behind you and coach like a ****ing ***** LOL idfc how bad they complain it'll be like in match advice lmao

EDIT: Oh, almost forgot: Boxxyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Vinnie take my name off of the crew list, Im leaving til the name changes. >_>

I keep telling you to do this, but its really pissing me off that you ignore me.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Vinnie take my name off of the crew list, Im leaving til the name changes. >_>

I keep telling you to do this, but its really pissing me off that you ignore me.
Is that good enough?

I agree, the crew name was cool at first but it's getting boring / gay...

I'm not gonna LEAVE for it (yet) but I vote to change it.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Yo dawgs this is the gayest crew name ever

haha good stuff minty fresh getting out of this ****

man i feel bad for you all dawgs :laugh:

I'm just one big attention ***** who thinks I can come to people's crew thread and insult them, even though I'm completely unknown. LOOK AT MY AWESOME POSTCOUNT!
Who ARE you? >_>

Top Bottom