• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Island Panic: A Strictly-based Long Island Crew

CoonTail

Smash Lord
hahah J-Dawg = a bligger and an fgt

So please J-dawg just leave your in a crew thread all by yourself real smart place to pick a fight. Might as well walk into brooklyn checks cashed at 3am with a million dollar lottery check.

Good job fgt LOL

Edit J-Dawg doesnt equal a bligger and an fgt

J-Dawg = Ch33s3 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So no johns vinny theres a new Ch33s3 in town.....HI CH33S3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cmon crew everyone say hello to our new freind Ch33s3

CoonTail

Smash Lord
oh well he will continue to be ch33s3 until this crews names change.......is there is a daphne there must a ch33s3 and if J-Dawg nominates himself to be ch33s3 then his request will be honored.....in short the crew name sux bligger fgt

Vinnie

Smash Master
oh well he will continue to be ch33s3 until this crews names change.......is there is a daphne there must a ch33s3 and if J-Dawg nominates himself to be ch33s3 then his request will be honored.....in short the crew name sux bligger fgt
j - dog was talking about the crew name 'odd sprouts'

CoonTail

Smash Lord
I would like to make a group project that being can we actually find a non whack crew name I mean don't we wanna not seem like scrubs jus from our name??

CoonTail

Smash Lord
-So no long four paragraphs this time plain and simple someone ripped a portion of the inside of my car door off. Its the portion of the door that covers the inside so that it isnt exposed. Josh and vinny were both sitting on that side of the car just so that it is known. Guys this happened between the times I picked yall up to when I dropped you off so there are only you as culprits. Im getting tired of this guys I travelled a total of 2 hours and 45 min yesterday between pick up and drop off. I charged 5 bucks for gas when I put 15 in my car. Im being nice to you guys and your spitting in my face so in short someone needs to fess up or no one can come over to my house anymore unless I choose to let you.

this is the last time this well be discussed because it seems like more and more of a mistake every practice that Im playing with younger kids.......................

Vinnie

Smash Master
The only contact I had with the door the entire time, that I can remember, is me opening and closing it, getting in and out. I think it might have happened when Josh slammed open the door to go attack Steve (LOL) and it might have happened that way. I'm not 100% sure on this, though. And I'm not blaming anyone. Just stating a possibility.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
ok well this is true vinny but unfortunatly thats gonna cost me 100 + dollars so i not really thrillled and this may be the answer but the fact that this happened is still enough to bother me more than the night where viva acted like an idiot

Lactose

Smash Rookie
The only contact I had with the door the entire time, that I can remember, is me opening and closing it, getting in and out. I think it might have happened when Josh slammed open the door to go attack Steve (LOL) and it might have happened that way. I'm not 100% sure on this, though. And I'm not blaming anyone. Just stating a possibility.

When I slammed the door I was in the passengers seat, so you get a big fat

OBJECTION!!!

And also this situation just seems to have everyone jumping at each others thorughts, like how vinny just sold me out in an instant.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Im dont want anyone sold out i wanna know who ****ed up my door because its gonna cost me 100 bucks to fix and honestly at this point between gas and picking people up and this in 3 practices its going to have been 200$$ spent. So im a lil annoyed Im 200$$ down and still being disrespected. Cmon guys wtf did i do to get all you guys doing this **** to me...............

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Coonie, I feel really bad now... =/

TBQH though, I really doubt it was any of us that did it. Alot of us do stupid ****, but I'm sure I stand for all of us that none of us would ever purposely rip off part of the inside of your door... that's just messed up. IDK how it happened, but im pretty sure it wasnt one of us.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Alright guys well either way im gonna have to get ti fixed and unforunatly this happened from the time you guys got to my house till when we left so I dunno what to say at this point.

Lactose

Smash Rookie

Cynthia! She's a really cool dancer!
Cynthia! Boogie to the groove now!

She's got thoes moves,
as long as you move her arms and legs.
She's movin' out on the floor,
She' ready to break some eggs. (Make an omelette Cynthia! Whoo!)
Shake it! Shake it! You're so fantastic!
Just don't break it! You're only made of plastic!

She's got real neat hair!
She's got thoes big brown eyes!
She's got her high-heel shoes!
She's ready to accessorize! (Buy all her outfits girls!)

Cynthia! Boogie to the groove now! (C'mon girls!)
Cynthia! Boogie to the groove now! (One more time!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBIAk...eature=related

Lactose

Smash Rookie

She's got thoes moves,
as long as you move her arms and legs.
She's movin' out on the floor,
She' ready to break some eggs. (Make an omelette Cynthia! Whoo!)

She's got real neat hair!
She's got thoes big brown eyes!
She's got her high-heel shoes!
She's ready to accessorize! (Buy all her outfits girls!)

Cynthia! Boogie to the groove now! (C'mon girls!)
Cynthia! Boogie to the groove now! (One more time!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBIAkvl8zy4&feature=related

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Wow why am I not ever in the fun/drama.. I want in..LOL..

I think **** is only one that respects me cus I never do anything and go lawl.

Btw late post skooljohns, and I`m willing to donate a dollar for car repairs.

just sayin

i is still emo k

Top Bottom