• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Island Panic: A Strictly-based Long Island Crew

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
lol wow what happened steve , dont hate on him cus he 14 son =(

and btw (if yall dont know my rl name it's kevin :D since every1 is calling each other by real name lmfao) what tier position am i in ****? LOL can i have my own position? XDD

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
50 Cent MM (I need money for bus home, I ended up walking)
You Won - 50 cents (your ownership)
I won - 50 cents (in my ownership)
You won - 50 Cents (in my ownership since I know what would happen next)
You won (in my ownership still, as I said before, I only had 75 cents, and you said thats fine)
I won (I gave you the 25 cents, why are you still being bi polar)

Today was funny/kinda. When we won matches in doubles, were happy. I'm still in my me mood. but when we lose, minty starts b1tching out. Sure I die, it's normal <_<

...''I Dthrow and what do you do? Roll'' ''Oh my god''

It kinda pisses me off...guess I got my own medicine in a way. I found this day fun. lol
And ****, I'm going to kill you in your sleep. I'm Jason.

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
I have succeed in capturing Brian. Hes with the North Korean Government. His exact whereabouts are unknown. I have given him a laptop with internet. You have exactly 24 hours when this post is made to find him. Cherish your life...

CoonTail

Smash Lord
I have succeed in capturing Brian. Hes with the North Korean Government. His exact whereabouts are unknown. I have given him a laptop with internet. You have exactly 24 hours when this post is made to find him. Cherish your life...
*GO SQUIRTLE* *GRABS VIVA*

So you thought you really managed to capture me.......please viva your cunning is below my own sensor for it i thought u were jus some large headed awkward child with weird powers or something.

*Squirtle grab releases viva to the edge the extinguishes his PK thunder with one spit of water LIKE A SNIPAH!!!!*

Dont get grabbed viva dont get grabbed.

PS north koreans dont go **** on CoonTail jus those **** chinese and their eggrolls *shakes fist*

PSS- Hippy your top of my tier list figuring I met you at poly 2 randomly saw you again at WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN GT......and ended up in your crew and still somehow havent played friendlies with you!!

CoonTail

Smash Lord
-So we made a real digusting discovery in my house..... there was an overflow in the back sink and we thought we had dried it up. But we were wrong and a patch of mold grew in parts of the basement. I jus found it and I am highly allergeric to mold. I am now honestly incapacitated and am stuck on my couch instead of in my calc 2 class. I am very angry because this is gonna put me behind in my work....and I had to john about it Im extremely angry!!!!

Vinnie

Smash Master
That really sucks, Brian. I'm allergic to mold too lol. You're sick from it now? What does 'incapacitated' mean lol?

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Incapacitated means I cant leave the couch and I got so sick from it that it left me incapable of doing most activities for the day....Im pissed

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Yea man its a 30-70 in molds favor if I managed to get a face mask AT then I coulda changed it to a 45-55 but I thought I had it anyway
LOL

Vinnie

Smash Master
Everyone knows that pgn:mold = 65:35

Keep it grounded
Don't go offstage
don't bair if it knows how to sdi
dthrow usmash works on it

trust me brian, you got this.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Double post bump.

Are we interested in new members? :o

I really want PD / Will / Kirin to be in, but Will & Kirin are more interested in DA -.-...

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Well if they are more interested in that why are you so interested in them it just makes our crew bad to be attempting to pull in new players when they dont wanna be here vinny. Dont get me wrong I love all 3 of them but unfortunatly it just doesnt look that great.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Well will & kirin and pd are awesome :[ I just thought it would be cool if they were in our crew. Let's just see what they say.

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
Double post bump.

Are we interested in new members? :o

I really want PD / Will / Kirin to be in, but Will & Kirin are more interested in DA -.-...
DA only recruit minorities... no whities allowed.

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
Dead, let's make this active <___>

Making a sig of some sort

Also, let's make a new crew name...I thought it was to be taken as a joke, but yet again, people are taking me way to srsly!

Also, I fail at spelling bees :( Everybody laughed at me at school for spelling rehearsal wrong!

It's dumb poopy, I'll edit if I feel like it :>

Vinnie

Smash Master
Dead, let's make this active <___>
YA

Making a sig of some sort
YA

Also, let's make a new crew name...I thought it was to be taken as a joke, but yet again, people are taking me way to srsly!
yeah

Also, I fail at spelling bees :( Everybody laughed at me at school for spelling rehearsal wrong!
(>._.)>

I like it.

edit: I don't like the 'panic' thing... ehh. Let's think of something else lol. Over a month of this crew and still no name...

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
you know what's mad SUS? i had us governement quiz, and we're studying the 13 colonies, and ****ing, i memorized MOST OF the 13 colonies BECAUSE of smash, due to how crews/smash/my idols/tourney fgts, go, like NJ/NY, MD/VA, PA,MA, CT, GA, other ****ty states l NEVER HEARD OF IN MY ENTIRE LIFE LIKE ****ING DELAWARE LMAO.

but in other news, hippy gonna be real busy with school/looking for college ****s, so i prolly wont be entering tourneys alot, but more likely just coming in real late/to chill/ be homo.

oh and animefest are fgts for not selling mario/luigi plushies -.-

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
okay thats cool

also

JPI723 (8:06:14 PM): someone knocks on the door
JPI723 (8:06:21 PM): the test results come in and we're brothers
JPI723 (8:06:26 PM): you just performed incest
JPI723 (8:06:33 PM): I rip off my cloth and reveal that I am gary oak
JPI723 (8:06:41 PM): I then shove my **** up your ***
JPI723 (8:07:41 PM): you *** to early and we spend the next 45 minutes un bed
JPI723 (8:07:42 PM): you are crying

Vinnie

Smash Master
We need an AIM chat tonight. Steve's asleep but I'm trying to get him on AIM. John's afk... I think he's friendlying BigM probably. Errr...

Top Bottom