• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Island Panic: A Strictly-based Long Island Crew

Vinnie

Smash Master
"How isn't it your fault?"?

The post wasn't directed at you. I never even mentioned your name >_>. It's about 1. the name of the crew, 2. PEOPLE (not necessarily you, others have also done it) talking about people, not a big deal. 3. my tourney and 4. setting up practicing dates.

Alright well it looks like we aren't going to be getting a chat tonight, so this is really all I wanted to address;

1. We need a new crew name. Obviously. Something that has something to do with 'island', since we live on LI.

2. Probably establish crew rules. Some members have been doing things that may spark crew drama, like bragging / talking about other members behind their backs / putting other members down. You know who you are.

3. I also wanted to address this. As you know, me and Blackanese are going to be hosting monthlies (Daphne 1, 2, 3, etc). Daphne 1 is coming up soon, in the next couple of weeks. I'm going to be seeding the bracket. I just want you guys to know that I can't be biased with the seeding, so I'm only giving seeds to people that deserve it. Which means if one of you have to end up playing someone really good round 1, and losing, do not get mad at me. I'm doing my job, running the tournament, trying to get accurate results. I'm not seeding people with 0 results, and I'm not seeding people with bad results, end of discussion. Please don't get mad at me if any of this happens. I'm trying to make it as fair as possible.

4. We need to coordinate weekly dates to practice at our crew headquarters, Brian's house :p. We also need Kevin to practice with us and stuff x_x we haven't played with him once lol.

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
If your gonna compliment me vinny and your not trying than it makes no sense to compliment me it doesnt mean anything if your not trying so why would you compliment someone on doing better against nothing.

Vinnie is trying his hardest to give respect to everybody to his crew mates. Yes he said you guys were even, in friendlies. You guys aren't the same in 'skill wise' sort of speak. Minty could've said the same thing to me, ''Hey Viva, those were some crazy games. Good stuff at my house. Just stop side stepping twice near the ledge when I'm Marth'' We all know I'm noting compared to Minty skill wise. but I'll take the complaint he gave me, and try better, and be more successful.

All im saying is If im gonna get crucified for being happy that my performance got better through other people telling me **** that doesnt mean anything than I dont understand this

Your bragging, and putting down other members of this crew. It puts down peoples skill in this crew and drive them down. I could care less what you say, I'm really happy that your going 'even' with PGN's Game and Watch, but saying ''Were even at this point'' and saying ''Your x can't beat my Poke' Trainer'' or ''If you can't beat the Game and Watch, you wouldn't stand a chance against me'' It's all you post about. PGN doesn't want this. Just say, thanks, we should play again next time. Talk about your cons. It shouldn't always be about pros, ya know?

Honestly guys at this point I dont wanna play, I felt good about where I was and how I did and now all that is happening is me being excited about doing well FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE I JOINED THIS CREW......is me getting to be the center of bashing than **** all of you because if were really supposed to be supporting growth and being a better player than why the **** was I called out for saying I went even with vinny.

STOP CRYING. From previous posts, all you did was cry about 'almost quitting this game' when something went wrong, but when something went right, your happy as a gofer. I'm speaking for almost everyone here, it's annoying and it makes us look bad. You exaggerate the truth. ''So and so did this to me, HATE ON ME! Sorry guys, but it was him!'' You point fingers at other peoples mistakes, and make yourself look good at times. Same thing can be said to us, but even then, come on Brian.

Brian Im being serious right now, I think viva lied. He more or less just said to me on aim "**** just told me he thinks he can beat me / vinny in bracket" idk where this came from but w/e. ****, ur really good and i can see improvement. idk wth every1 is making such a big deal about

And this is another point. When something goes wrong, people argue. Other people such as yourself, John, put more blame into somebody's side to please the other. I know your joking, but this time, there's no joke. ''I'm being serious right now'' Your trying to confront Brian and make me look bad. You even AGREED to it yesterday ''WTF, HE SAID THIS?'' Don't deny something you said yourself. ''WTF WHY ARE YOU LYING STEVE?'' I'm not, I'm only explaining the truth, cold hearted facts.

I might be another kid living in an apartment with a snaggle tooth, always being quite, never expressing my thoughts or what I had to say, but it's time I came out of my shell. You said it yourself Brian, grow up Viva. If you can't take what I said, going to cry about ''I'm going to quit'' then fine. So be it. I took what you said last time, and you should too. I'm not trying you put you down, I'm just explaining what you did wrong. Your a nice guy Brian, but sometimes you got to come down from space, and accept the fact that you and PGN aren't close in terms of skill.

Guys, we got to clean up our act. Let's start new, shall we? I think we have a lot of potential, but first, we got to clean up the **** that's on us, and start new.

and that end's it.

ELEMENTAL HERO FLAME WINGMAN!!!

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
My dear,
Is this really happening?
Do these tears mean anything?
How could you leave me on my own?
Desperate and destitute
These seconds feel like lifetimes without you.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
OK viva a) **** you you lied first off you didnt explain the situation you imed me and at first you said you were Ness, which I thought was ness success and you said your falco would beat my PT well figuring I dont know ness I would talk **** to him because some random kid is sitting here and talking **** to me.

Next I told you once I went even with Vinny in friendlies nothing else, thats not putting anyone down and if you think it is your an idiot. Im tired of you viva I never said I could beat john in a tourny set I said I wouldnt get air released. You took my words and twisted them. YOUR getting blamed because you caused stupid drama. NOt to mention viva your the biggest problem in the crew you listen to no one YOU DISRESPECTED ME FIRST. And now look youve done nothing but cause drama. Your a little son of a ***** viva and I will cause drama with you.

Get at me viva because your a liar and can say w.e you want but this isnt the first time youve caused **** so dont try to look like a saint because your just a lil prick trying to weasle out of looking like one.

SHOW SOME EVIDENCE OF THE CLAIMS YOU MADE OR SHUT THE **** UP

Lactose

Smash Rookie
Well it figures I get left out of importent stuff again. I'm kind of glad I didn't degrate myself and take part in this. Seriusly drama is for 13 year old boys like this guy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeUe4jnFgTc&feature=player_embedded)

Yeah I know most of you aren't even gonna watch the thing, but you just need to see his face to get my point.

But honestly, some of you are just going around this the wrong way. I don't know what happened IRL, but some of this stuff is just sad.

Oh well. I guess the point of this post is just to tell you all that drama is pathetic and that I'm glad I didn't take any part in it. Also so that I can at least say I was part of something, since I get left out of most of it.

Vinnie

Smash Master
(double post cuz im beast) Hippie I didn't bother asking you since you were at AnimeFest. :[ Hopefully we can get a full Island panic sleepover one day.

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
I guess because we as a group (except Vinnie I suppose) were loud when we were going to bed. I was trying to sleep, but I kinda screamed here and dar. Everybody did stuff but I'm not gonna snitch them out : )

Top Bottom