• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ISA Presents: Smash Orientation 2009 - August 29th - Indianapolis, Indiana

lilmuskrat66

Smash Rookie
Attending

I'll be attending as well as my friend possibly. I may be in need of a doubles partner. I play marth and if anyone is wanting to double up, please send me a message on smashboards. Thank you.

SmaDa

Smash Cadet
I have printed up some certificates for the winner(s) of singles and doubles. I will frame them tonight.

Be looking for the signs that point to where Banquet Hall B is located once you get to the Schwitzer Student Center. If you are lost feel free to give me a call. 812-878-1862. I'm not the best with directions around Indy, but if you can make it on campus I can get you to the right room. Just make sure you tell me your calling about the tournament! :p

Let's make this one epic. I know we can. (High fives you)

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Good luck to everyone going to this event.

It sounds like there will be multiple tournaments like this in the future, I hope to make it to them.

Also....

O
H

Icyo

Smash Ace
Good luck to everyone going to this event.

It sounds like there will be multiple tournaments like this in the future, I hope to make it to them.

Also....

O
H
A
I
Thought I might fix that up for you, bubbaroosky.

Kirk

Smash Champion
Looks like the IL car will be consisting of myself, Arty, and ook.

Quik can't make it due to school...and hunger also can't make it...again. lol

Also, will you be needing a setup?

SmaDa

Smash Cadet
Only UIndy registered computers can use the internet in Schwizter. So I wouldn't count on a live stream.

The tournament is tomorrow folks! I'm looking forward to meeting you all in person.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
so guys?

I fell asleep and JUST woke up. I'm gonna be tiiiiiiiired tomorrow.

Also, I still don't know if I have a teammate. If you're good and teammateless still, please let me know >_>

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I don't think Kel's going. I was supposed to be his ride and he has yet to contact me. I was supposed to know yesterday if he was going. >_>

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
I suppose I could team with you, Overswarm. I main Falcon, but I don't know if I'll be using him in doubles with whoever, I'm partnered with. I try to match my partner's character, so that the team is more greased, and everything runs smooth.

I don't have a partner, yet either. I was just going to wait, until I met someone up there, at the tournament, before picking a partner, since I won't be doing any Wi-Fi for a while.

I'm also planning on bringing an entire, setup, so YAY for no entry fees. The tele is small, so don't ***** about it. : D

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Not to be coarse, but that was quite possibly the worst "I'll team with you" post.

1. Sacr3d S3raph1m
2. I main Falcon
3. I don't know if I'll be using (my main) in doubles
4. I try to match my partner's character (no one plays everyone)
5. I was going to wait until I met someone there
6. Wi-fi

o_O

Overswarm

is laughing at you
so apparently Kel can go

and I am teaming with Kel

CAR LOADS FOR CINCINNATI:

Tako/OS' car?:
OS
Tako
Infern
Infern friend from school 1
Infern friend from school 2

Tyr's car:
Tyr
Y.b.M.
Smash64
Kel

Kel

Smash Master
double post to tell count that I'm very disappointed in him for banning pokemon stadium 2. That's just wrong.

also, is the attendance list up to date?

Kel

Smash Master
You're seriously leaving on mansion and norfair but not ps2?

...you do realize that I will be talking your head off the entire tournament about how ps2 needs to be on for all your future events, right?

wangston

Smash Lord
You're seriously leaving on mansion and norfair but not ps2?
This. I didn't even think ps2 was c/b but those other 2 are. Not that I would cp ps2... or would I?

Actually I changed my mind. I'm happy with the list. I see a lot of janky stages that aren't on there that are usually on lists.

Top Bottom