• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Irvine Smashers - Looking for some fresh new face?

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Yeah, but you didn't like it. I felt like I was forcing you into playing it and you didn't enjoy it :p. I love that matchup though.
At first yeah, but I learned a lot either way. I was getting frustrated at myself mostly, kept falling into the same mistakes. That match up is really fun, but much more for Marth.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i've met cameron twice but doubt he remembers me. =[
can i still go?

J4pu

Smash Champion
Cameron sounds familiar, was he there for that brawl thing we had at the end of last year? At Jay's place I believe it was. Anyway I'm down for some smash sometime, I'm a scrub at melee, but I'm pretty good at..., nevermind I'm a scrub at smash in general, but I'm down to play sometime. I live in VDC, anybody else present?

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
Anyway I'm down for some smash sometime, I'm a scrub at melee, but I'm pretty good at..., nevermind I'm a scrub at smash in general, but I'm down to play sometime. I live in VDC, anybody else present?
i wouldn't mind playing you. i live in VDCN. PM me. i play melee but i don't mind playing brawl. :)

it was fun playing and meeting you, P. sorry we didn't talk much, i usually don't while playing.
this is Rei.

aznforce817

Smash Lord
i'll be having a small melee smashfest on friday 11AM-4PM, can only have bout 6 people over. and i got only 2 set-ups.

So far,
1. Jason
2. Kira?
3. DCmoney?

Send me a PM if u wanna go.

jays0nnn

Smash Apprentice
MAN TODAY SMASHFEST/MINI TOURNAMENT AKA AZNFORCE 4.5 was TOO GOOD! jk jk thanks for having me over but what sucks was that ,when i got to work, they canceled my shift I WAS SO PISSED! but hey i got some sexy videos and uploading them on youtube as i'm typing this down, so check out my youtube account XD

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord

3vil

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I live in Irvine across the street from UCI. Let me know if anyone is organizing brawl get togethers and I'll try to join in as well if you'll have me ^_^

J4pu

Smash Champion
Going to the Quizno tournament on Sunday Psycho? My friend who plays Snake (not well) likes your Snake better than any of the others, I pointed him to smashboards hoping he would put effort into progressing, which didn't happen but yea, so now I want to tell him I ***** your Snake. $1 MM ? lol j/k I'll get ***** but I'm still down for it, I can stand to lose $1.

EDIT-
Hey guys I live in Irvine across the street from UCI. Let me know if anyone is organizing brawl get togethers and I'll try to join in as well if you'll have me ^_^
Holy **** dude, only 2 posts since Jan 2005? That's quite an accomplishment. (No sarcasm meant, I just mean dang that's a long time to go without posting).

3vil

Smash Rookie
Going to the Quizno tournament on Sunday Psycho? My friend who plays Snake (not well) likes your Snake better than any of the others, I pointed him to smashboards hoping he would put effort into progressing, which didn't happen but yea, so now I want to tell him I ***** your Snake. $1 MM ? lol j/k I'll get ***** but I'm still down for it, I can stand to lose $1.

EDIT-

Holy **** dude, only 2 posts since Jan 2005? That's quite an accomplishment. (No sarcasm meant, I just mean dang that's a long time to go without posting).

Hehe, well Im not much of a poster. Just roam around checking stuff out.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/user/jays0nn this is my youtube account to view some smashfest at aznforce house with me, kira, DcMoney, Psychomidget (dude it was a honor to meet ya!) and chris! plus there some intense friendlies with Dc and Kira XD
Lol you got the friendlies of us warming up but you missed the actual tournament matches.

If you had recorded me playing PsychoMidget I would've been so happy, I wanted to analyze that match.

DCmoney1255

Smash Journeyman
hey jays0nn you mislabeled one of the matches.. all those falco marth matches were my falco vs kiras marth..

jays0nnn

Smash Apprentice
Lol jason he did record the psychomidget vs kira and everything else, but he has to split the files cuz they're too big. and he maid me do it cuz he's lazy. Rofl. :)
I know sorry kevin just this once lol and i correct the mistake, there was alot of videos you know lol plus you guys went on pretty fast without letting me get ready lol

To Kira: Right now I'm upload the match where Kevin lost to DcMoney!

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
man i want to get some matches recorded. dc if this happens every friday and i happen to not be working, take my *** with you. if you can of course :p

aznforce817

Smash Lord
definitely need to find a venue for some friday smash action. i'd be down to go every friday. my place won't work out too well if done too often. :) Cmon cameron your house is **** :D

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
definitely need to find a venue for some friday smash action. i'd be down to go every friday. my place won't work out too well if done too often. :) Cmon cameron your house is **** :D
maybe, we'll see.

I'll get you next time kira~ you'lll seeeee, just like I got P o_O

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
I've got 14 units, but hopefully I won't be too busy to smash on some weeknights...

Anyone dorming at Mesa Court? I'm gonna be in Estrella.
you free today, like now? just bored and want to kill some time. it can be brawl.

iequalasian

Smash Rookie
you free today, like now? just bored and want to kill some time. it can be brawl.
dude brian you still live in AV?

<< Justin btw lol
even though I suck, I'll come to the smashfest on friday :p its right in between my classes so its perfect :)

lonewolfe

Smash Journeyman
hey, sorry i didn't reply till just now. we could play smash, i dunno where at, but i've got every smash at my dorm room, haha.

lately i've been playin ssb, but any smash works

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
dude brian you still live in AV?

<< Justin btw lol
even though I suck, I'll come to the smashfest on friday :p its right in between my classes so its perfect :)
no justin i actually live in mesa court now haha. i dont know about the smashfest happening on friday.

and lonewolfe, if you're still down im down for some brawl.

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
your place is good, should i just show up? it would be the back door if anything.

DCmoney1255

Smash Journeyman
most of the people in this thread play melee not brawl.. so unless u make the fusion tournament melee again, i expect only whatisfear and julian aka zhu to go

Top Bottom