• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Irvine Smashers - Looking for some fresh new face?

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i went back to palmdale. lol. sorry guys. next week to prepare for races.

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
hey j4pu were you there at the tournament? i didnt see that tag or anything of the sort, so just wondering.

anyway, results.

1. WhatIsFear
2. Michael Salum
3. Zhu
4. Marc Dimaano

after that i dont really know. people are getting better at brawl though. is there anybody else from this irvine thread who was there but i didnt meet?

3vil

Smash Rookie
Awwww I wish I could have gone but had to go to the museum for a project. Im sad I missed it, I wanted to play against Brian and Kevin in Brawl since I didn't get too during the Spring match ups T^T

J4pu

Smash Champion
hey j4pu were you there at the tournament? i didnt see that tag or anything of the sort, so just wondering.

anyway, results.

1. WhatIsFear
2. Michael Salum
3. Zhu
4. Marc Dimaano

after that i dont really know. people are getting better at brawl though. is there anybody else from this irvine thread who was there but i didnt meet?
Yeah dude, I was that (random) guy who kept talking to you.
I lost my first match to a Marth because I was nervous/sucked, then I won 2 then I lost to a MK
God I hate MK.
I don't do well in tourneys, I played with Zhu the day before and he thought I was gunna do well, but tournament play just isn't really my strong point I guess.

EDIT- for clarification I was that guy who played Wolf with you in friendlies before the tournament
My real name is John btw

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
ah yeah i remember talking to you =]

yeah i am pretty sure everyone hates mk haha. a lot of robs attacks go through his tornado and stuff, so i dont mind playing meta tooo too much. i just have to play really careful or ill die at like 50% from shuttle loop.

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
yeah i just don't use my handle in school tournaments cause everyone else uses their real name/ i don't go to many tournaments so nobody is gonna recognize the name anyway =p

J4pu

Smash Champion
it's always nice to advertise to the stalkee that they are about to be stalked
Why stalk brian when you can stalk Zhu, I mean he's almost famous, heh jk

But brian we need to play brawl sometime, I know you're more into melee but I hear you think brawl is an ok game, and I'm just too far behind in melee for me to give anybody any kind of competition.

3vil

Smash Rookie
Unfortunately I have no plans to stalk brian, wouldn't mind playing him though. He was good in melee....haven't got to see him in Brawl yet though.

Im just glad to know that some people on this board I've atleast kinda met. Before I figured I'd be completely odd man out, since I haven't played smash with anyone yet.

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
Why stalk brian when you can stalk Zhu, I mean he's almost famous, heh jk

But brian we need to play brawl sometime, I know you're more into melee but I hear you think brawl is an ok game, and I'm just too far behind in melee for me to give anybody any kind of competition.
mmm. honestly i kind of get bored playing brawl after like an hour, which is why i dont really have a group of people i brawl with. i'll let you know if there ever comes a time i do want to brawl though.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i'm usually free from friday after 2 through monday at noon.
don't worry i'll play brawl and anything else.

jays0nnn

Smash Apprentice
ZHU!!!! If you are not doing anything this friday! let really play melee i need the training on my marth/shiek =( i want to get better and prepare for west coast major!

JDM

Smash Champion
ZHU!!!! If you are not doing anything this friday! let really play melee i need the training on my marth/shiek =( i want to get better and prepare for west coast major!
Got to Race's this sat for Melee tourney. We should set up something this friday.

AIM: Tipperismysavior

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
anyone going to race's? i just lost my ride there, he's not going anymore. =[
i'm down on playing friday. where tho? zhu's?

ArdeS

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure if I can go to Race's yet. Even if I can, I don't think I have a ride either because my car is a piece of ****.

and for this friday, name a place and i'll try to be there. :0

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
ok so i decided that there is a very small chance of me going to race's anymore that i am going to hold this fridays smashfest. it is going to be both melee and brawl, so everyone can meet up before race's and help each other. i have one full setup and an extra tv that could be used with component cables, it is fine for brawl, it has been used before at tournament. all we need is extra setups if possible.

PM me for address and phone #.

DCmoney1255

Smash Journeyman
hey cornbeef.. im down for some melee. i live in irvine and kevin(aznforce) would probably down too. let me know if ur still gonna hold this on friday as the week goes by

Top Bottom