• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Irvine Smashers - Looking for some fresh new face?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ohhhh snap it's someone rational!

EVERYONE HIDE DAAAAYUM HE MIGHT BEAT P IN AN ARGUMENT!!

some1rational

Smash Cadet
lol mayb in an argument about melee >> brawl ...but im pretty sure that's the general opinion here so there would be no argument so to speak

J4pu

Smash Champion
the prize compared to the entry seems absolutely abysmal.
$10 entry (presale) $100 gift card for winner
I'm sure I'll be there anyways though.

Here's the link
http://clubs.uci.edu/FUSION/smashbros.php

Oh they're doing Brawl now =(, oh well I'll go anyways lol.
Zhu plays brawl??
Rei has misinformed me.
interested in going to brawl tournament's Zhu? I go to one about every other weekend or so, they'r all about a 30 minute drive away.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
Zhu plays brawl??
Rei has misinformed me.
interested in going to brawl tournament's Zhu? I go to one about every other weekend or so, they'r all about a 30 minute drive away.
he doesn't take it too serious. i asked him that one time also to go to quizno's. he said no. lol. but i'm pretty sure zhu's got this.

oh yeah let's take him to race's they are going to have a melee side tourny plus friendlies.

J4pu

Smash Champion
he doesn't take it too serious. i asked him that one time also to go to quizno's. he said no. lol. but i'm pretty sure zhu's got this.

oh yeah let's take him to race's they are going to have a melee side tourny plus friendlies.
if Zhu plays Meta Knight I'm gunna cry
oh and are you going to this Rei?

J4pu

Smash Champion
What year are you guys/where are you living, I need some variety in competition (brawl) since Rei never plays seriously. I suck at melee and thus don't even bother going to tournaments for it, but I'll play for fun.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
if Zhu plays Meta Knight I'm gunna cry
oh and are you going to this Rei?
nope not going. going back home for sister's bday. plus pdale biweekly.

wow i only play serious if i have too. lol. they play melee also. lol.

aznforce817

Smash Lord
I go to IVC, i play melee and brawl but i enjoy melee much morre. If you want to play me in brawl i'll play too, but i just get bored of it really fast, it's not as fun as melee to me. :/

J4pu

Smash Champion
well I agree that melee is a better game, no argument there, but I love competitions and I was really late getting into melee so i figured it would just be easier to play brawl instead.
Melee is definitely still fun but I get torn apart by anybody good, Rei was consistently 2 stocking me or worse.

jays0nnn

Smash Apprentice
OOPS!!!!! DUDE LIKE TOMORROW I"M FREE AND HIT ME IF YOU WANT TO PLAY BRAWL OR MELEE (WARNING I SUCK IN MELEE) =( i dont want to waste a good friday

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
zhu what time are you free tomorrow? i wanna play before going back to palmdale. i wanna play some smash to warmup for the biweekly.

jays0nnn: if you have a GG setup can you bring one? i wanna learn how to play.

3vil

Smash Rookie
Gah I wanna play! Though I've been playing Brawl more lately....guess I could play melee again if thats whats going down

profoundlybound

Smash Rookie
excellent. sounds like there will be plenty of people at the tourney. what's with the melee superiority in this thread? brawl's a great game.

jays0nnn

Smash Apprentice
hey when i call zhu dcmoney, i'll call ya to play melee and Cornbeef by gg setup you mean the tv and the ps2? i can only bring the game lol my ps2 is out at the moment just pm me your number

J4pu

Smash Champion
done with classes, if there is any smash going down, melee or brawl, let me know where and when i guess.

^^^ and that's why I like it, since everybody has years of headstart on me in melee

JDM

Smash Champion
We need the Irvine "crew" too meet up again to train for Race's melee tourney.

Top Bottom