• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Irvine Smashers - Looking for some fresh new face?

lonewolfe

Smash Journeyman
I've got 14 units, but hopefully I won't be too busy to smash on some weeknights...

Anyone dorming at Mesa Court? I'm gonna be in Estrella.

ArdeS

Smash Journeyman
Okay so we've got quite a few people around Irvine. Now let's start talking about a day to play...
Most of us have school/work on weekdays with different schedules. Perhaps Saturday afternoons would be the best time? Maybe if we can all find a day during the week where we aren't busy that'd work too.

JDM

Smash Champion
I would like to attend a smashfest this or next Saturday. Haven't had one since Race's.

aznforce817

Smash Lord
student lounge smashfest was tooooo good today. Kira, Dcmoney, Me and a few other guys owned up the melee competition. Good training. kira hold a smashfest im sure people will bring over tv's. :) we are so-cal after all.

wait EDIT:
We are so-cal MELEE community after all.

there we go :)

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
melee. but i can play brawl and im not too bad at it. maybe we can play some smash tomorrow or tuesday.

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
after 7 pm today i am free for any smash happening near uci. tuesday is also completely free for me. meleeee, or brawl either one.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
after 7 pm today i am free for any smash happening near uci. tuesday is also completely free for me. meleeee, or brawl either one.
i come back tomorrow. i'm not sure what time though. i need to give zhu a textbook so we should play also.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Wanna play Tuesday sometime?

cell: 408 480 0671

Call me if you're interested. I live in Stanford apartments, really close to Mesa, so I can just walk / bike there.

DCmoney1255

Smash Journeyman
yo brian you got my number right? im free for some melee tomorrow 1-5 if u guys are going to.. just text me whats up

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
Wanna play Tuesday sometime?

cell: 408 480 0671

Call me if you're interested. I live in Stanford apartments, really close to Mesa, so I can just walk / bike there.
yeah id be down for it. any particular preference in time?

and dc i got a new phone so if you could give me your number in a pm or wherever that would be good.

im not exactly sure where we could do it considering my single dorm room is small/ has a small tv. but if you guys have any other ideas as to where we could play please suggest it.

aznforce817

Smash Lord
Hey guys lets get a smashfest organized on friday, someone's house? My house is open from 10-4. You must leave by 4 :/ so i'd rather we go to someones house where we can stay longer.

Derrick? Kira? i'll bring a set-up.

DCmoney1255

Smash Journeyman
haha actually stuff came up for me today =/.. but umm lets try something later this week. and yea brian ill pm you my number

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i want to play melee. someone organize something with these people (in order of preference of who i want to play because i'm a selfish ***got):

zhu
dc money
psychomidget
whatisfear
aznforce
kira (if you start going sheik you'd be a lot higher)

this can't be too hard, you all are like 10 minutes within each other. seven people, two setups, one team setup. wtfux this sounds perfect. make it happen.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i'm back so hit me up for any melee if any tonight. do you still need that textbook zhu?
let's smash tomorrow also.
kira if you read this come also. lol.
everyone in this thread come also.

jays0nnn

Smash Apprentice
Hey Azn, this Thursday, people in the student lounge won't let us play smash lol cuz we always play smash (I dont see them bring any other games to do something about this but nooo i'm always the one to bring the wii,brawl and melee lol) I know they want to play pokemon on their wii when they are going to bring the wii and play it like tournament style with the wii (this has happen before, lol i dont get them, why use the bracket system from the wii when they can just do it on their own with 4 -7 people with their ds?)

aznforce817

Smash Lord
cuz they're all really weird. :p tell them to play on the ****ing projector ****. i dont play thursdays anyways. just mondays and wednesdays really.

Friday smashfest: Maybe at Camerons?!?!?! :) Maybe. he doesnt want a crap load of people that he doesnt know over so... the amount of people that can come is up to his jurisdiction! :D

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i was debating holding a smashfest before riptide's tourny so connor come over and get more training. but i dunno if psycho ****** would take him.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Yeah, but you didn't like it. I felt like I was forcing you into playing it and you didn't enjoy it :p. I love that matchup though.

aznforce817

Smash Lord
I think it'll be an all day thing, Cameron's gonna let me know forsure soon. If not then we could go to my house from 10am-5pm but i'd rather not cuz my parents dont really like me having too many people over. Cameron's house is better suited for it i think. :D

Also Lovage, THis Ain't MY THREAD so i cant DO ****! lol live with the grammar ****! lol

Top Bottom