• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Irvine Smashers - Looking for some fresh new face?

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
depending on how late you guys are going to do this i will come, but something has come up and i have to pull a favor for a friend :[ if i finish up early ill swing by.

LuigiTheButcher

Smash Journeyman
Yah this was cool and fun! Got 2nd in our mini tourney, Furbz knocked me into losers and I came back and beat him in a set and then for the final set he beat me =(

Then again if he didn't go C Falcon in one match for the first set it probably would've ended sooner.

VIP your sonic is goood!

viciouz

Smash Cadet
WE had a good turn out... 10 people showed up. We had tons of friendlies, some 2v2, and eventually a small tourney where Furbs won and LuigiTheButcher took second.

likquidpopx

Smash Rookie
ok gotta sleep. will post full review when i have time
but honestly it was a good meet jay
i'd come out to more of these

vip, hahah **** 7 min matches =p

Joshiepop

Smash Rookie
I had a good time. It was nice meeting with everyone too. Sorry I had to bone out early - I had prior engagements. Let me know if y'all set up another.

btnboi55

Smash Rookie
hey my bad i didnt go :] was really looking forward to it but yea last minute COMPLETLY forgot it was MGS4 Midnight release day xD but keep me posted i love playing brawl with new people and more people get at me if anyone wants

AIM : ITSTHATGB

i stay in garden grove OC peace

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
lol i dont think there were enough ppl to consider ranking yoshi ><

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
I MIIIIIGGHHHHTTT be able to hold a small one here, but its a small place and im really hoping not to ><

J4pu

Smash Champion
I can host in September...
but right now I'm living a good 30 minutes from Irvine and I don't think my parents would be too happy with people coming over (and being somewhat loud) since they like to be in bed by like 10 at the latest.
So I think I'm gunna have to pass on hosting while I'm at home.

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
I'm an incoming freshman at UCI from Torrance. Hopefully I'll get to play once I get situated this fall. :]

J4pu

Smash Champion
What high school did you go to n00b? I graduated from North in '07.
And what's the smash scene like in Torrance? since I'll be here for the summer.

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
I went to CAMS in Carson, and there's a smash scene in Torrance??

J4pu

Smash Champion
dang, that's what I was hoping you wouldn't say
I saw a sign on a lightpost for a brawl tourney one of the weekends I came home, but I wasn't here for it and didn't look into it much.
hopefully more will unfold

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
so i moved to my apartment now. :) i have no setup but i could host something. i only have my gc controller n a copy of melee. lol.

also is anyone going to nexus or ELAC next weekend? hit me up if anyone is going. i will pay for gas munnies.

so really no one is going to any tournament this weekend?

JDM

Smash Champion
I live in Irvine :D

Tipperismysavior : My AIM

I live in West Park/ Near Culverdale Elementary: (Currently a Junior @ Uni High)

I'm avaliable any time so hit me up on AIM. And I will be going to Nexus if I can get a ride.

jays0nnn

Smash Apprentice
At Irvine valley college, there me, aznforce, DC Money (he will not play brawl but he will play melee), ChizzlSD and i think one more person i donno remember his name but I'm down to go smash with you guys so let me know when there is a tournament and i'll let the others know

I'm free on..
Tuesday and thursday - after 3 pm
Saturday - Free all day

if ya want to contact me, talk to me by aim

Screen Name is jays0nnn

lonewolfe

Smash Journeyman
I'm startin at UCI this fall, and I'm down to smash anytime, especially with anyone stayin in the dorms since it'd be so convenient. Lately I've mainly played brawl, but I'd play Melee if I got some practice in...

jays0nnn

Smash Apprentice
If anyone set up a tournament around the weekend, I'll be gladly to bring a TV and a Wii with a copy of brawl in it XD and also melee

DCmoney1255

Smash Journeyman
im down to play.. i actually play alot with brian funes and dodger at UCI although i think dodger graduated already but yea, if its on the weekends im down.. 15 units doesnt allow much smash during the week

Hero Fly Chao

Smash Cadet
Add me to the list!
I'm in Orange, not too far away.
I'm also taking a heavy school/work load, but during free time I'd love to get some Brawl in at some gatherings, or at least online with minimum lag. :laugh:

Top Bottom