• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Irvine Smashers - Looking for some fresh new face?

likquidpopx

Smash Rookie
@ Silmarien
lol nice coffee bean, i like their atmosphere
seems a LOT cooler than starbucks
but hey i only got the job cause all my friends work at one haha
but i'll bring over pastries and stuff if i'm closing and there's a meet the same night =p

@LTB
i work at hutton center. right where the 55 freeway is on macarthur street. about a 1mile from john wayne airport, feel free to stop by if you're in the area =)
and man i've never played wii fit or mario kart. no one i know has those games

@ jay
i'm not working that wed night. i'm 80% sure i'm down. i'll try to bring us some pastries from starbucks before i come. prob stop by my store grab and go since it's on the way to irvine anyways (assuming you live in the irvine area?)

viciouz

Smash Cadet
I live right by UCI.

1. Viciouz (+3 Roommates)
2. Vip0911
3. LuigiTheButcher (+ wii)
4. likquidpopx

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
i might possibly be able to make it, although i would need a ride. how close do you live close to campus? i live in arroyo vista.

viciouz

Smash Cadet
i live across the street from VDCN in the townhomes behind USA Gasoline. Not even a 5 minute walk if you cut through the neighborhood.

J4pu

Smash Champion
How does Wednesday Night on June 11th around 7pm sound?
i live across the street from VDCN in the townhomes behind USA Gasoline. Not even a 5 minute walk if you cut through the neighborhood.

Sounds like a good time for me, where at? EDIT- where at specifically?
I don't have a car here so if anybody else lives in Mesa or is driving past Mesa to [destination] can i hitch a ride?

oh and btw my name's John

goggletanline

Smash Cadet
whoaa i live at VDCN :D til next week.... Well i think i can make this since my last finals on wednesday. lets just walk there brian o_o

viciouz

Smash Cadet
Parking is great at my place, plenty of street parking. I leave in Cambridge Court Townhomes.

Like I said earlier, if you want my specific address PM, because I don't want to post it publicly.

And I look forward to seeing everyone, besides, anyone else willing to bring a wii or a small tv if they have too tho?

(I'll Update the list later on)

btnboi55

Smash Rookie
hey if your down to drive to garden grove (a st from the block ) or im down to drive up there.. ive been to the last 2 CEPT the june 1st tournament at the irvine play n trade tourny... if anyone remembers me i played as the DIDDY KONG ( GB ) :] but yea if your down to drive here i got a garage we can play in n sh*t or i can go up there kuhs i head down there sometimes... if you got aim just hit me up " itsthatgb " or anyone im looking for a lot of other people to just play brawl wit...

viciouz

Smash Cadet
First, woah slow down. I had to read your post twice.

but yah... i am always looking for new players so just come down to one of our soon to be weekly/biweekly house smashfests in Irvine/Orange County.

We are testing the waters next wednesday, and after that we should have something going on a regular basis.

LuigiTheButcher

Smash Journeyman
hey if your down to drive to garden grove (a st from the block ) or im down to drive up there.. ive been to the last 2 CEPT the june 1st tournament at the irvine play n trade tourny... if anyone remembers me i played as the DIDDY KONG ( GB ) :] but yea if your down to drive here i got a garage we can play in n sh*t or i can go up there kuhs i head down there sometimes... if you got aim just hit me up " itsthatgb " or anyone im looking for a lot of other people to just play brawl wit...
Is this Binh Nguyen? He is goooood!

he beat me for some Wii gum :(

likquidpopx

Smash Rookie
GB? with the diddy? **** you took me out 2 tournies ago
marth, tag knuts hah

yee wednesday's almost here

ima pm you right now jay

viciouz

Smash Cadet
LOL this might be a bigger turn out than expected... Can anyone bring an extra Wii and another TV (nothing too huge).

Remember, if your serious about coming, PM me and get my Address/phone/AIM/GTALK

viciouz

Smash Cadet
that would be sweet... I was thinking we can also order some pizza from papa johns and some cokes if everyone is willing to pitch in about like 6 to 8 bucks. But we will see when the day comes.

vip0911

Smash Cadet
I would assume its BYOC because I don't think he would have 10 or more extra controllers laying around, but I could be wrong.

viciouz

Smash Cadet
lol... its BYOC guys... and I seriously think I am goign to have about 10+ people show up.

viciouz

Smash Cadet
June 11th, Friendlies @ Viciouz's pad

* BYOC
* We might need another Wii and TV so if you have one just bring it just in case.
* Be at my place by 7pm if not earlier.
* If you haven't already, PM and I'll send you my info/address

2. Vip0911
3. LuigiTheButcher (+ wii, + flatscreen)
4. likquidpopx
5. whatisfear
6. goggletanline
7. btnboi55 (+ friend)
8. joshipop (maybe, + friend)

Kangix

Smash Apprentice
Hey id love to play with you, most of my friends lost interest in melee or just want to play brawl and brawl is horrible.

Im available most of the time. So yeah id love to play smash with you guys

J4pu

Smash Champion
So... is anybody gunna be driving past Mesa Court, cuz it's sorta a long way for me to walk but I really want to play some decent smashers.

If you don't mind driving me from Mesa to Cambridge Court please pm me for my phone number so you can call me and I can come out when you get here.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
YES! a directory makes everything smash related easier! im in tustin (only a few minutes from the spectrum) this summer. but if u held smashfests or just had an open directory to find friendlies count me in! also i drove here from houston so transportation isnt a problem!

Edit: PM me for my #

viciouz

Smash Cadet
Its BRAWL Only... sorry Melee guys.

And J4PU... ask some of the members on the list if they are willing to pick you up. I wont be able to really go get you because I have to wait for others to show up.

une 11th, Friendlies @ Viciouz's pad

* BYOC
* We might need another Wii and TV so if you have one just bring it just in case.

2. Vip0911
4. likquidpopx
5. whatisfear
6. goggletanline
7. btnboi55 (+ friend)
9. Furbs

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
Do i need to bring anything? like a wii/tv/smash?

also you may want to change the threads name to
Irvine player directory (smashfest june 11th)

also if you want update the front page every so often with news on a tournament in the area! that way we could possibly get more attendance

I believe the next one is play'n'trade on the 15th?

vip0911

Smash Cadet
It's scheduled for the 15th right now, but they might postpone it a week, not really sure. As for the wii, tv, and smash, we might need another set.

viciouz

Smash Cadet
Its BRAWL Only... sorry Melee guys.

And J4PU... ask some of the members on the list if they are willing to pick you up. I wont be able to really go get you because I have to wait for others to show up.

une 11th, Friendlies @ Viciouz's pad

* BYOC

2. Vip0911
4. likquidpopx
5. whatisfear
6. goggletanline
7. btnboi55 (+ friend)
9. Furbs

SO here's the list... people we still need more wii's, and possible another TV.

Top Bottom