• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

§chizm

Smash Lord
LOL Adblocked the longcat a while ago.
omg a new person from the wilderness, sup xenonerd? :D

if i play brawl again i will play MK and plank like a homo
believe it
now... someone show me how to plank properly with MK!!

also greg are you coming to omaha then?!
I can teach you how to plankkkkkkkkk.
If you mean are we going to Sherman's then yes we probably are.

XenoStar

Smash Cadet
alright then i guess i have to live up with what creeps are on the internet these days. wow. you guys have a lot of people from different places. thought it would only be iowa in here.

sluys

Smash Journeyman
@XenoStar - The circle of life.. we lose an Iowa brawler and gain one in the same week. My status: I'll move to Pierre, South Dakota on Saturday and start work on Monday.

Maybe I'll find an apprentice to train up thurr and pass on the "pcity method."

Uli

Smash Champion
Iowa's been pretty popular lately
who would have thought!

class at 9
gotta get up at 7
peace ;_;

edit: have fun andy!

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
That was ridiculous Fino, my eyes hurt.
sigh yeah this is just ridiculous :urg:

yea im pretty much from the wilderness because its only me that is from mason city on these forums.
Well anyways welcome to the boards I'm in charge of the tourneys around here and we always welcome new people we just had a tourney last Saturday and I guess now is a good time to discuss the next one Peeks mention the 6th of March however it's up for discussion.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Having the next monthly on March 6th would be legit.
Only problem would probably be that that is in two weeks which IMO is sorta short notice.
I don't have school from February 26th - March 14th so yeah.

Damnit, posted on my alt -_-

XenoStar

Smash Cadet
i see. so that what a money match is. i saw the montage video and it looks cool with all those people playing. i have to see how much i need to learn before i accept a money match.

XenoStar

Smash Cadet
huh? what's going on? why do i equal you resTY? anyways thanks for the info guys. ill see if i can come to one of your tourneys Joker490Frozen. time for me to go to bed.

resTy

Smash Champion
I gotta do a speech about Gaming and how it relates to psychology on Monday.
I'm gonna record it so that you donks get to see how much of a donk I make myself look.
Things could change though, I might just nah game XD.
Anyways, good night all; I'm tired as ball juice.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I'm gonna record it so that you donks get to see how much of a donk I make myself look.
Awesome, maybe this can be like your "Hugs' FML blog" except its with Tyser and you're acknowledging the donky'ness of it beforehand.

Whos all going to Sherman's? I already heard theres Brawl- and Bloody Roar, what the-!?

I'm so freaking glad I don't have school tomorrow. Zuzuzu...

Cook

Smash Master
I hate Fino.

I would prefer if you guys did the monthly the weekend after No Koast because I probably can't come on the 6th.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
omg a new person from the wilderness, sup xenonerd? :D

if i play brawl again i will play MK and plank like a homo
believe it
now... someone show me how to plank properly with MK!!

also greg are you coming to omaha then?!
the only way to play MK is to play him like ksizzle \(^o^)/

Damnit, posted on my alt -_-
well at least i got to see ur new avatar

also i leave for about 9 hours to go to work and there's like 5 pages of stuff i dont even comprehend. what happen to the Fino rage on the long cat thing?

Kamig

Smash Apprentice
I have to give a speech in my speech class today called the "vase" speech I have to bring a object of importance with me that I would bring if my house was burning or being destroyed or something, if I could take 1 object. I'm bringing my wii hori arcade stick XD

So, when's the next get together or whatever. Smash-fest, tourney w/e?

You're currently going or went? If you still go and Lincoln is actually still playing Smash, then I might have to stop by and show you guys how rusty I am lol.
I currently go i'm a senior and gamer's is really dull right now nobody plays brawl that much I'm basically the only person that even is willing to play it other than me is maybe like 3 other scrubs or something. I don't play it competetively anymore, I play Street Fighter and alot of other fighters mainly and go to local tournies like joker's and some others on shoryuken.com
But I still play brawl for fun. I mostly play TVC though that is my game of choice right now.

btw it's zach I was a sophmore when you graduated and you guys made me a vp for my junior year when kaleb was president.

Yoon

Smash Apprentice
I have to give a speech in my speech class today called the "vase" speech I have to bring a object of importance with me that I would bring if my house was burning or being destroyed or something, if I could take 1 object. I'm bringing my wii hori arcade stick XD

I currently go i'm a senior and gamer's is really dull right now nobody plays brawl that much I'm basically the only person that even is willing to play it other than me is maybe like 3 other scrubs or something. I don't play it competetively anymore, I play Street Fighter and alot of other fighters mainly and go to local tournies like joker's and some others on shoryuken.com
But I still play brawl for fun. I mostly play TVC though that is my game of choice right now.

btw it's zach I was a sophmore when you graduated and you guys made me a vp for my junior year when kaleb was president.
Lemme know when you have Gamers, I'll stop by one of these days.

PortCity

Smash Ace
Maybe I'll find an apprentice to train up thurr and pass on the "pcity method."
LOL...yeah...it is pretty much equivalent to kicking an onside kick to start the second half at the Super Bowl. Really no difference :) I'll say this, whoever you teach will probably end up better than both of us :-\, cause looking at MDUO he keeps getting better and better and it won't take him much longer :-\ ... how did you end up being a better teacher than me?!?

XenoStar

Smash Cadet
is fino banned for good? i honestly did not report him. i just looked back one page and its says hes banned. soory for being such a noob with all these questions and stuff.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Nah the mods banned him, they were like....gtfo ur annoying

Just got a sonic belt buckle, so yeh. Eat your heart out trent.

Top Bottom