• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Joker you should upload more vids. Namely the ones of me and sekou on teams, and our friendlies and junk.

Thanks

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Yea, we still play Xeno. I was just at a Regional yesterday, but didn't do so well. My deck was Absolute Zero. Yulai, I'll help you out more this weekend if we go to Sherman's.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
what should i buy in terms of boosters and special tins and what not if i want to buy stuff??
u really want to get into yugioh now? man that game is expensive, if i had the extra income i would get back to it but i cant right now. i'll just wait till wednesday for WorldChampionship 2010 to come out for the DS so i can learn new cards and stuff.

anyways i might be over at jokeness's later tonight with CBK, around 6-7 ish or so

Bonehimer

Smash Journeyman
I was also thinking of getting back into yugioh but then I started seeing the absurd cost of standard decks and said fudge it. MTG doesn't seem to be doing all that well either, even the standard RDW are pricey.

Uli

Smash Champion
im pretty sure im getting back into yugioh
i just need to learn all this new stuffffff
everyone should play again :DDDDDDDDDD
its going to suck playing with these folks in omaha, i wish you all lived here

sica is so purty :3

Uli

Smash Champion
im boredddd
thinking about a yugioh deck to make
how im going to get my cosplay outfit going
pooooooooooop

who is coming to shermans?!

resTy

Smash Champion
Isai is way better now than he was in that video.
Get at his new vids son.

As for Anime Iowa or whatever it's called, I think I am gonna drop outta the Pokemon theme.
I wanna go as Simon and have Luffy and Haruhi Fujioka as alts XD.

resTy

Smash Champion
Okay, so I got a plan for Friday this week.
Imma watch the entire series of Clannad After Story.
I have never watched Clannad or After Story.
People tell me to watch Clannad first.
I'm gonna watch After Story first so I can say how bad it sucks.
This is my game plan; watch out.

resTy

Smash Champion
Okay, so I got a plan for Friday this week.
Imma watch the entire series of Clannad After Story.
I have never watched Clannad or After Story.
People tell me to watch Clannad first.
I'm gonna watch After Story first so I can say how bad it sucks.
This is my game plan; watch out.

Accidental double post.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I'm bored.

We should all just start nerding some obscure game no one plays. Like Bloody Roar or something.

I already have loli fighter but no one wants to play that with me.

resTy

Smash Champion
If I get a job, Imma invest into something worthwhile such as booze.
And I suck at Yu-Gi-Oh so I would never play it again.
If anything, I'd collect instead of play the game.
I love collecting cards; it's so fun.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I really just want to play a new game, or get people to play a game I already like but don't get to play enough.

CvS2 looks sort of interesting. I'd play Kyosuke and two random SNK chicks.

Been playing a lot of 3rd Strike lately, I'll even play Mashy Blood since apparently Actress Again is pretty different. I know Schism wants to play Guilty Gear, been playing #R Millia too and shes honestly even easier in Accent Core so that could be fun. We probably need to bust out TvC at some point at Sherman's.

When I was younger I was always addicted to the 3D fighters though. Soul Cal, Bloody Roar, Project Justice...

If someone doesn't utterly humiliate me at Melee during Sherman's then I quit that game.

Afrayail

Smash Ace
woah woah woah woah woah >.> *summoned by talk of cosplay*

@Tyser: Simon, for rizzles? Which costume? I really wanna cosplay that messenger Nia outfit, but episode 17 Nia is looking really tempting.
When she's wearing her regular time skip dress, but the 1,000,000th kid is born so she gets all... anti-spiraly... :O with lines and stuff on her

Also, you could still be in the Pokemon theme for part of the day, like if we were to enter the contest. I know a lot of people bring 3-6 costumes per con and somehow make time for all of them @.@

Kamig

Smash Apprentice
I really just want to play a new game, or get people to play a game I already like but don't get to play enough.

CvS2 looks sort of interesting. I'd play Kyosuke and two random SNK chicks.

Been playing a lot of 3rd Strike lately, I'll even play Mashy Blood since apparently Actress Again is pretty different. I know Schism wants to play Guilty Gear, been playing #R Millia too and shes honestly even easier in Accent Core so that could be fun. We probably need to bust out TvC at some point at Sherman's.

When I was younger I was always addicted to the 3D fighters though. Soul Cal, Bloody Roar, Project Justice...

If someone doesn't utterly humiliate me at Melee during Sherman's then I quit that game.
If you have ggpo we should play sometime. Maybe we could hang out some time, we could play random fighters. I'm getting a ps1/ps2 stick made for me and I should have it within the next few weeks, and I bought arcana heart 1 saturday it's a ton of fun you should play it. Also what's this loli fighter you're referring to that nobody plays?

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
If you have ggpo we should play sometime. Maybe we could hang out some time, we could play random fighters. I'm getting a ps1/ps2 stick made for me and I should have it within the next few weeks, and I bought arcana heart 1 saturday it's a ton of fun you should play it. Also what's this loli fighter you're referring to that nobody plays?
IaMP, and yeah I GGPO sometimes.

Yugioh must be the richest games ever. I mean considering how much money you get off paper cards? What kind of budget does that take? Its a monopoly I tell you.

§chizm

Smash Lord
I'm bored.

We should all just start nerding some obscure game no one plays. Like Bloody Roar or something.

I already have loli fighter but no one wants to play that with me.
I played it when you brought it out that one time but I don't know what the fuck I'm doing.
Bloody Roar is gonna be at Sherman's if GameGenie shows up.
You should money match him.
I'll poop people in BR.
IaMP, and yeah I GGPO sometimes.

Yugioh must be the richest games ever. I mean considering how much money you get off paper cards? What kind of budget does that take? Its a monopoly I tell you.
Yugioh is terrible.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I loved the first three Digimon worlds, never played past that.

That game looks really old though. Wonder why they just decide to bring it over.

If someone wants to IaMP via rollcaster I'd be up for it. I don't really play Soku anymore after 1.10, always liked playing IaMP more anyways. But I'll play it if someone asks.

Top Bottom