• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Blank is so kyute tew. TT__TTv ?
Y-yeah...y'know. I just am.

Um we should talk about what cars are going to Sherman's. I want to go, play random games and hang out with NE, eat at Perkins and do stuff like that.

Trent can stay away because I'm afraid of his rage. Let me be the honorary asian this time, I'm whitewashed at heart.

§chizm

Smash Lord
Lulz get ***** Fino (I didn't report you).
In Melee, definitely no.
No offense to Minnesota.
LOL.
I need to practice my Meleessss.

Y-yeah...y'know. I just am.

Um we should talk about what cars are going to Sherman's. I want to go, play random games and hang out with NE, eat at Perkins and do stuff like that.

Trent can stay away because I'm afraid of his rage. Let me be the honorary asian this time, I'm whitewashed at heart.
Uh I remember Rebecca saying she was going to try the get the van, but if she can't I'll be driving.
I can only fit four others max though obviously.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
im willing to go to Sherman's this time around if there's room for me since i missed all the others, must get more melee games in. if ppl were goin to NKv3, im most likely not willing to go since i dont want to spend an absurd amount of money, gotta save up the money

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
So if Schism goes thats

-Greg
-Kudou
-Joker
-Peeks

Hopefully we'll have more room if Rebecca and Connor go, even if they don't end up taking the van.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
I wasn't really interested in coming anymore because it is just an expensive trip and we primarily are the melee scene when we are there.

but if MN brings people in melee i think i would be interested.

mduo

Smash Apprentice
Irony is this:

smashboards isnt blocked, but the blog i made is!
lol so expect me to write stuff up on here.

china is fun

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Bring me back little trinkets and sweatshop kids. Or possibly little sweatshop kids that make trinkets.

mduo

Smash Apprentice
Bring me back little trinkets and sweatshop kids. Or possibly little sweatshop kids that make trinkets.
haha ill see what i can do

just ate at a place with a logo that looked exactly like pacman eating a dot. it was amazingly good, though i dont know what it was i was eating

napZzz

Smash Hero
I wasn't really interested in coming anymore because it is just an expensive trip and we primarily are the melee scene when we are there.

but if MN brings people in melee i think i would be interested.
I think we'll be coming to the next monthly and bringing some melee people this time as well. :] so lets keep this big and fun.
Aarosmashguy did beat Scar.
I wanna play him.
Aaron is so good. Like you dont even know. Let him get warmed up and he will make you regret ever asking him to play. He's even somewhat decent at brawl even though he barely plays either game. Beast.

resTy

Smash Champion
I don't wanna play him to beat him.
I just know he's good so I wanna play him.
I wanna get better by playing the best son.

Afrayail

Smash Ace
Yeah.. Sorry, but we won't be making it to Sherman's; we lack moneys. Blame Connor.

I'd personally love to see everyone again--er, well, at least everyone that'd be there.. but yeah. Hopefully next time we'll be caught up and be able to go, and that would mean the return of my van if necessary.

And I promise money is the issue, not the QQ fest over the BS ledge grab rule >.> <.<

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Hm, thats a shame.

So are there any other cars going to Sherman's? Love? Peeks? FINO!? (lol)

I wanna play games to play games. Smash is getting kind of boring, really just want to play fighting games and stuff. I can't jump off the Melee train until I can compete with Nebraska though, so I'm sticking with that until then.

If Schism is the only car going I probably will give up my spot since Kudou didn't get to go last time. I'd really like to go though.

XenoStar

Smash Cadet
hi guys. its been a couple days since i been on. i been watching videos of R.O.B. and there is this weird glitch thing where he flys across the stage with his top. did you guys know about this?

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
We should work out a date.... Here is what I gather

6th: Cookie can't come :(

13th: No Koast v3 (does anyone actually plan on going?)

I don't think I can be present on the 20th or the 27th... :(

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
greg gimme some yugioh linksss
My friend that got 12th yesterday. http://www.youtube.com/user/MacroSynchro
I think this guy is one of the popular ones. http://www.youtube.com/user/pozjoker
Pretty good player from Canada. The channel belongs to his girlfriend, but most of his matches are on there. http://www.youtube.com/user/lilwunxx
This guy just has ton of good stuff. http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFirstHokage6

These channels just branch onto other channels too. Pretty much watch Deck Profiles and you'll get the gist of the Meta-Game and Decks people think that are good, but you'll gain knowledge of what the cards do and give you your own ideas for a deck.

Uli

Smash Champion
what should i buy in terms of boosters and special tins and what not if i want to buy stuff??

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Just buy the newest sets since you could pull cards that are new that people and kids might want. For cards for your deck, buy singles from people on Youtube or Stores online. I suggest mikeloda for Singles. good prices on that online store.

Uli

Smash Champion
hmm idk if im gonna make a deck yet, i might just wait for the new stuff to come out first and for now ima just buy shiiiit and trade

XenoStar

Smash Cadet
you guys are talking about yugioh!? i use to play. i had a elemental hero deck. it was pretty fun but i grew out of it. thats pretty cool you guys still play. what decks do you guys have?

Top Bottom