• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

gantrain05

Smash Master
i could get some sweet *** **** with olimar, peach, bowser, and mario, and i got some replays to send to ya joker, it involves ganondorf and lots of stomps lol. you gonna love it.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
i can do ZSS, ike, bower, jiggz, ivysaur, and wolf. for the char, that u need and i play every1 like i have been in every smash game. so u can ask me to play any1 probley

h4rdcor3

Smash Journeyman
^ This game would become even more of a Smash move fest. That is all newbs do, throw smash moves out of the nothingness of space. People are just bad at this game . . . it blows my mind.
but...but... people like to run into a Lucario fsmash

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
so how r we, i mean the people that want to go to Event 52, meaning DSM ppl, greg, thomas, christian, and myself, how r we gonna do this thing if we r wanting to go and stuff

chris is being krusty and has thing to do so what is gonna go down, and i am still not sure if i can drive since my mother is being really strick since she always thinks that something is gonna happen and what not

so i need a few ppl to help me convince my mother to let me drice to KC so us des moineser can go to this

by convince i mean like in person so like she doesnt just reject my proposal of me driving to KC, cause i really want to go to KC, but we have to figure something out pretty soon before other things might come up and things get out of hand and no one from des moines can go to Event 52

gantrain05

Smash Master
joker, i just added your wii # and brawl code, so if that pops up its me lol, add me back, i got some vids to share with ya.

Tyser

Smash Champion
I dont understand the ending of Elfen Lied. Someone who has read it care to explain?
Who are those random twins at the end? And the letter that Kouta opened said From Kaede. I thought he was waiting for Nyu/Lucy. Someone please explain. The last chap confused my balls off.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
so how r we, i mean the people that want to go to Event 52, meaning DSM ppl, greg, thomas, christian, and myself, how r we gonna do this thing if we r wanting to go and stuff

chris is being krusty and has thing to do so what is gonna go down, and i am still not sure if i can drive since my mother is being really strick since she always thinks that something is gonna happen and what not

so i need a few ppl to help me convince my mother to let me drice to KC so us des moineser can go to this

by convince i mean like in person so like she doesnt just reject my proposal of me driving to KC, cause i really want to go to KC, but we have to figure something out pretty soon before other things might come up and things get out of hand and no one from des moines can go to Event 52
I might stop over by tonight around 6.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
I dont understand the ending of Elfen Lied. Someone who has read it care to explain?
Who are those random twins at the end? And the letter that Kouta opened said From Kaede. I thought he was waiting for Nyu/Lucy. Someone please explain. The last chap confused my balls off.
hey tyser, u should talk to joker cause he might kno or tell joker to talk to elfen, cause he likes that series

§chizm

Smash Lord
Joker you should have G&W clips for that vid somewhere, though almost none of my tourney matches get recorded. I guess I also play Wario, and I think I'm the only person around that messes with Yoshi (he's so bad).

That match with Dakrain was the worst in the nation. That's why I hate Mansion. The first match was way closer. :ohwell:
I may have time to play some games for a bit Saturday night if something is going down.

Also Yugioh matches would be so much more entertaining if people were that dramatic in real life.

:013:

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
jbmねえ、デモインの機会を行って駆動することができますが、私はまだ私の母は、私説得する必要があるかもしれない

Uli

Smash Champion
the music is so good in the japanese version!
so whats the deal with event 52 guys?!!!?!?!?!?!?

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
lol let me translate my last post

hey jbm, there might be a chance for des moines to go but i still have to convince my mother that i can drive

that is pretty much the jist of it

Uli

Smash Champion
you guys have to come!
tell your mom this is a once in a life time dealeoo!!
or something...

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
naw i cant hate people, i have no feeling nor emotion lol, and ima have like greg and christan come over to my house tomorrow and we would try to get my mother to understand cause we really want to go to this

gantrain05

Smash Master
hey tyser, i like the little MK icon you got goin on there, been playin meta recently? its ok i know nobody can play that fat penguin forever, everyone will give in to MK eventually, "super smash Meta Knight brawl"

oh and JOKER, you need to add my brawl code too or else i can't send you the best reps you'll ever see! i got your wii friend code, but it says its still awaiting registration on the brawl roster screen.

h4rdcor3

Smash Journeyman
hey tyser, i like the little MK icon you got goin on there, been playin meta recently? its ok i know nobody can play that fat penguin forever, everyone will give in to MK eventually, "super smash Meta Knight brawl"
I refuse to play meta. I will main Captain Falcon and Yoshi before I pick up meta

Top Bottom