• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
i like marth and im pretty sure many ppl do to, and im speaking scarcasticly right now

this thread is growing so freaking fast, its liked "fastliketree"

h4rdcor3

Smash Journeyman
Exactly. MK is just too good. We should ban him from tournaments. Some places are doing this now.
Their was a rumor of Italy banning meta, but that was the cause of a mistranslation and over eager meta haters. From what I understand it was a poll posted by a mod in Italy.

Individual tourneys may still be banning meta, but no major bans as of yet.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Of course Meta-Knight is the best char cuz Sakurai made the game after all. All of his chars are Top :metaknight:, Top :dedede:, and High :kirby2:.

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
I saw a sonic (puffball) jab lock a metaknight and that sonic got 2nd in his last tourney, Im not scared of metaknight anymore......even though a spammy metaknight won that tourney(averaged 11 whorenados per stock)

gantrain05

Smash Master
i think we should ban bowser cuz he's just too good, i mean, he's heavy AND has that much power? cmon guys metaknight is light, and doesn't have any good kill moves, bowser is so much cheaper than metaknight.

Tyser

Smash Champion
You forgot that Bowser is also slow, laggy, and huge. And that MK is fast, small, has little lag, and has good kill moves. Bowser can infinite Wario though -_-

gantrain05

Smash Master
You forgot that Bowser is also slow, laggy, and huge. And that MK is fast, small, has little lag, and has good kill moves. Bowser can infinite Wario though -_-
i don't know what your talking about MK is one of the worst characters in the game, i think he's down there with yoshi and capn falcon if i remember correctly, but i changed my mind, Ike is actually the cheapest character, i mean cmon, how can you possible get past that Fsmash, THE RANGE IS HUUUGE, and it kills at like 0% i mean cmon, not even bowser can do that.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Joker and or Ames what do you have going on today? I have nothing the entire day anyone game for a long day of brawl?

cue

Smash Journeyman
I have next saturday off as of now sooo i think i can make it to this one :bee:

Uli

Smash Champion
I have next saturday off as of now sooo i think i can make it to this one :bee:
oh dayummm!

no joker ;_;
atleast the rest you guys are sneakn a peek

and blank is going to win the KC tourny or at least get 2nd

Top Bottom