• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Uli

Smash Champion
Uh I'm not sure that I can drive to KC anymore, a bunch of **** has just come up.
1. Apparently my car is leaking oil, and fixing it will take moneys.
2. I have a giant test on monday, followed by a huge project that is like 20% of my grade due the day after.
3. I'm apparently supposed to do**** with the girlfriend this weekend as well.

It's not looking good. :ohwell:

:054: :054: :054:
i am a sad panda ;_;

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
greg dosent even have his driver's license yet so i'm pretty sure that he cant drive down to KC, and if chris doesnt drive then i dont think that des moines can make it to KC. :(

unless we can make up a plan and figure this out before like thursday or something

EDIT: i'm not sure if i can drive since i dont kno if my car can make it to KC and back

gantrain05

Smash Master
hey is this OoS tourney gonna be overnight or anything? i have saturday off, don't know for sure if i could go cuz of the gf, but it would be fun to see this thing, it sounds kinda like a big deal.

Uli

Smash Champion
greg dosent even have his driver's license yet so i'm pretty sure that he cant drive down to KC, and if chris doesnt drive then i dont think that des moines can make it to KC. :(

unless we can make up a plan and figure this out before like thursday or something

EDIT: i'm not sure if i can drive since i dont kno if my car can make it to KC and back
you should definitely have someone check it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
I think there is a difference between the people who have mained metaknight from the beginning, the day it came out, to the people that main him because he is the top tier character.

Not that I'm saying he isn't cheap and broken, whoever denies that is an idiot....

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
I think there is a difference between the people who have mained metaknight from the beginning, the day it came out, to the people that main him because he is the top tier character.

Not that I'm saying he isn't cheap and broken, whoever denies that is an idiot....
True... At least ur not in denial of it ;)

-BC-

Uli

Smash Champion
they should keep metaknight so people go back to playing melee right :D
but seriously idk about this whole thing, we dont have any AMAZING MK players around here that win all the time so i could care less right now

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Need Help!

Well I already talked to Mushroomring and Tyser about it, so for the rest of you guys.

If you didn't know I love making combo videos there fun, as of now I'm working on another one call "Tires Don Exits(TR4Q)" is a combo vid using every char in Brawl doing either a good combo, kill or just something Kool, I have a couple that i did, but most of the clips are just me playing against Hurricane or Bonehimer, so that's where you guys come in.

I need you guys to send me some clips of you guys playing someone doing Kool stuff, and here's the way you can record them:

1 - Use a capture card
2 - Make the match last less then 3 min. and save it into an SD card or the Wii.
3 - Use a tape or DVD recorder

The easiest way to rec. something is using the capture card, but they're expensive and I think only a few of you have them so yeah, the easiest will be using the Wii to save the replays, just use the time on Brawl to keep it under 3 min. or just quit it will still give you the replay option if it's under 3, the other is using the tape or DVD, with tape just rec. and give it to me next time you see me(I'll give the tape back) and for the DVD if you're like me and don't feel like wasting a whole disk for just a couple of clips then just use the tape or replays.

Now if you don't have an SD card, or don't have any of the other options, the best will be to save it to the Wii then send the replay to me using the Wii by sending it as a message, it should be an option on the replay saying something like send, I need to check it but It's there and it works since Nova send me one a while back.

Now I have done most Chars but still I will like to use different people doing different things with them, however there's a couple of Chars that I haven't done and will like to have which are:

*Pit
*Wario
*Zero Suit Samus
*Ike
*Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard
*Diddy Kong
*Meta Knight
*Ness & Lucas
*Sonic
*Kind Dedede
*Olimar
*Mario
*Pikachu
*Zelda/Shiek
*Bowser
*Donkey Kong
*Yoshi
*Peach
*Ice Climbers
*Luigi
*Lucario
*Mr. Game&Watch
*Ganondorf
*Jigglypuff
*Toon Link
*Wolf

Again i do have some clips of this guys but will prefer using other peoples.

Now the other thing I'll need from you guys is the Name tag you want me to use on the vid. for credits and stuff, from both you and the person you have on the vid, so post something like:

Sonic(Mushroomring) Vs. Jigglypuff(Asian Flav)

"Cell Games" JBM,Joker(Wolf,Snake) Vs. "Rice and Beans" Captain Love,Bonehimer(C.Falcon,R.O.B)

That's the other thing teams are okay, but only if it's a team combo thing, like let's say:

2v1 - Ganon holds someone with his side-B and Ike lands a F-Samsh, or
1v2 - Wario does his Down-B Killing them both.

Well that should be pretty much it. Oh and before you send me the vid by Wii, give me a heads up to make sure I have ur Wii # and Friend Code, cause I don't know which one it goes by, my info is on the left or up depending how you have your Smashboard set up.

Thanks for the help.

Uli

Smash Champion
we should put my falcon combos i did at tysers on there :D
or me and tyser doing that lame infinite on you in teams lol

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Oh course my gan-thunder claiming the lives of two falcons, and def put up love's charizard stomp of my marth. That was amazing.

h4rdcor3

Smash Journeyman
Well I already talked to Mushroomring and Tyser about it, so for the rest of you guys.
The Ames crew should be able to get some decent clips of the listed characters.

*Wario
*Diddy Kong
*Meta Knight
*Ness & Lucas ?
*Lucario
*Mr. Game&Watch
*Ganondorf
*Toon Link
*Captain Falcon

Or you should contact Razer for some Ganondorf videos. I know Se'kou has a lot of stuff recorded at his place

Tyser

Smash Champion
^ This game would become even more of a Smash move fest. That is all newbs do, throw smash moves out of the nothingness of space. People are just bad at this game . . . it blows my mind.

Top Bottom