• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
We're gonna check in at 9 and play friendlies till they start Pools, then may leave the same day if none of us makes Brackets.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
yeah, if you leave before finals you guys will no longer be smashers in my book.

what if one of us are in the finals? no support from you guys?

we will never go to jokers monthly again

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I personally don't care, but its up to Skizm since he's driving. Also don't know if MTKD is going cuz if he does go then, he's leaving Saturday morning I think. I hoping for at least 2 cars from Des Moines.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
hey if nova isnt goin then who is gonna greg's partner? idk how things r gonna go down now but i dont think that ima have enough money to enter the tourny anymore. i can still go if i get a ride, but idk if i can be bruce's partner anymore.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Let's situate this. I'm gonna talk to MTKD on Tuesday. If he goes then it will be 2 cars going down plus Kudou will have his partner. If not then, Blank is not playing teams and Skizm needs a parnter, so me and Kudou could have potential partners or me and him could team up, we got options there.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I don't really have a phone number, and the cellphones all belong to my parents. Think you could pick me up at Joker's if thats alright with him? Uhh and I have AIM and MSN if it might help.

And I preregistered, my full name Thomas Luvan and I guess I shoulda put Iowa as my crew...
What's your AIM?

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
I could since i don't have anything to do Saturday and people are going to yugayho regionals so yeah
whf, regionals is on the same day of KC? thats pretty messed up and ur having a brawlfest. this is a busy weekend

and i think that joker isnt goin to kc cause of like driver problems, like not enought room in a car or something

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Oh shit that's this week, for some reason i though it was next one, yeah actually I'll most likely go unless someone who wants to go and play in the tourney wants to go then I'll just give my spot to them, so i guess i put the Brawlfest plans in hold until i find out for sure if I'm going or not

Uli

Smash Champion
Oh shit that's this week, for some reason i though it was next one, yeah actually I'll most likely go unless someone who wants to go and play in the tourney wants to go then I'll just give my spot to them, so i guess i put the Brawlfest plans in hold until i find out for sure if I'm going or not
if you go, you gotta rep that link son!

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
ROFL! You forgot Area 52 was this weekend.....? :urg:

-BC-

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
well i was talking to greg and all i kno, is that chris is driving, greg, thomas, and i are going right now that i kno of, cause i dont think that mtkd is goin anymore, and nova isnt goin now, so joker u might have to talk to chris cause he is the driver and all

§chizm

Smash Lord
Uh I'm not sure that I can drive to KC anymore, a bunch of **** has just come up.
1. Apparently my car is leaking oil, and fixing it will take moneys.
2. I have a giant test on monday, followed by a huge project that is like 20% of my grade due the day after.
3. I'm apparently supposed to do**** with the girlfriend this weekend as well.

It's not looking good. :ohwell:

:054: :054: :054:

Top Bottom