• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Maxwell may have a brawlfest tomorrow evening for those not traveling to the far off land of NE....

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
nah man, i vs'd 2 of my friends in a 2v1 and won with sonic, they suck. I probably would've beat them harder in melee tbh. They hate smash now because i was kicking their asses so hard
and going to homecoming alone is shitty im not doing it

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
yes it was, and im not sure if i can go to event 52 any more :(

i have like money problems for some odd reason now. so there might be a chance that i cant go to event 52 now. but if i do go i might not be able to enter anymore, that is if i get a ride from some1 cause i'm not sure if my car can make it to KC if i do drive but i still dont know :(

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Well i guess CBK is gonna be workin the weekend of the tourny now...

Anyone need a doubles partner?

PS: CBK wont be able to go to Maxwell tomorrow either. I mite still go

-BC-

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
K Ames and Blake I think me and Jlo are gonna start round 4ish and play till whenever. I don't know when JLO will have to go home. Just let me know who is all comin by texting me I won't be able to check this again till we are starting for the night.

KingBee

Smash Rookie
iLOLZ. More like gameplay videos. Combos don exits. I'd consider watching real matches because gameplay videos are pretty crust.

^^Translation: "LOL@U_R_N00Bz"

In any event, it was more of a joke/sarcasm. I would never say "Waatchh owt" and be serious. I would never say "mad skillz" and be serious.

KingBee

Smash Rookie
and you better practice hard, cuz im not letting your peach get further than mine without the fight of your life.
Noooooooooooo! Another Peach? Haahaha, just kidding. That was one of the reasons why I picked Peach since Melee... players "rarely" use her because "She's a girl" and her powers aren't as flashy as the "FAU'KON KICK!" and "FOWLLLLKIN PUCNH!"

;)

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
K Ames and Blake I think me and Jlo are gonna start round 4ish and play till whenever. I don't know when JLO will have to go home. Just let me know who is all comin by texting me I won't be able to check this again till we are starting for the night.
Ehh... Whos house is this gonna be at? I only know where Brenton lives and thats it lol..

4pm sounds good to me. I mite be a little later than that tho.

Oh and ROFL@4 posts in a row.... Makes Tyser look like nothing ;)

-BC-

§chizm

Smash Lord
ames is krust
This dude just comes out of nowhere. You never told me if you wanted to go to KC or not.

Michael I've seen a ton of people play Peach, I don't know where you got that idea from. Actually I'm pretty sure that there are more Peach mains in Iowa than any other char. :ohwell:

:050: :050: :050: :050: :050:

Top Bottom