• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Tyser

Smash Champion
People can show up as early as noon. But remember, leave on Sunday before 2pm please. This paper is gonna eat my dick.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
melee originated in glenwood. heck you don't even go to glenwood!

move to CB so you can start brawl there, no brawl allowed in glenwood.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Is your mom the asian or your father? Because if your mom is the asian one then I understand why you cant go :-D. Fuckin half-breed.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Try hitting her (lol internet).
As a more serious response try lying.
Also I have no idea when we are leaving Saturday, because I don't know for sure what I'm doing Friday night :laugh:.
:043:
EDIT: ^ Mom is asian :(

Lol... I could say im sleeping over at a friends... Cause Tyser is my friend rite? (rite tyser? :confused:)

But then she'll ask wut friend... Then ill tell her BKJOE and she'll believe me... Then i get a ride with one of u guys to NE? :laugh:

-BC-

Tyser

Smash Champion
Do it son. Even if she does find out, it wont hurt anybody. I still find it funny that people are kreeping my house for Brawl lol.

Uli

Smash Champion
well i have to work saterday but i might get off early (lol)
ill bring food possibly, so uhh get buck

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Do it son. Even if she does find out, it wont hurt anybody. I still find it funny that people are kreeping my house for Brawl lol.
That's cause Brawl is too good of a game, plus I don't really get to hang out with u guys, so maybe this time around i can go with u guys to some restaurant and stuff

KingBee

Smash Rookie
Hey Joker, I'm honing my phat skillz to make it far in your tournament. So watch out... I might have been a sitting duck as Peach the other night but I'm getting better... watching YouTube combo videos. Practicing.

Waatchhhhhhhhhhhhh Owwttttttttttttttt!

Top Bottom