• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
lol it's funny that we all r aruging about marth and his tiara, but i stiil think that marth is awsome cause he is the reason y we have the fire emblem series go to 12 and still ongoin.

and his sister died saving marth, so that is y he wears his sisters tiara, she saved his life so it's like rememberance of his deas sister

SenorPresidente

Smash Ace
I don't actually like the FE games that much, find them too repetitive. Without FE maybe isaac could had gotten in but why did Marth chose a tiara and not a ring? and why wear it? I mean seriously couldn't he had kept it as a memento he doesn't have to wear it. I don't see him wearing his sister dress but who knows really.....
That boy ain't right

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Well at least you guys found a place to have a Brawlfest, next Saturday I should be able to hold one at my place if people want to, since everyone will be going to Event 52.

h4rdcor3

Smash Journeyman
lol yeah.....240% damage multiplier from the start and that charge ball was the size of ness's head!!!
Hey now, I start out with only a 1.4x damage multiplier at 0% and two stocks down. But it get up to 2.7x at around 170%. Meta loved my massive blue balls.

err... that doesn't sound right now does it....

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
lol yeah.....240% damage multiplier from the start and that charge ball was the size of ness's head!!!
Rofl... im pretty sure it was a little bigger than Ness' head ;)

Hey now, I start out with only a 1.4x damage multiplier at 0% and two stocks down. But it get up to 2.7x at around 170%. Meta loved my massive blue balls.

err... that doesn't sound right now does it....

Nerd

-BC-

you.are.a.tool

Smash Rookie
hmm...
so...
i think i'm ready to be properly pwnt...
that is...if you guys think you're man enough..
which i'm fairly certain you are...
oct's tourney is the 25th right?

O_o i'm ********.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
I think it obviously should combine our two elements.... The American Dragons.... no, actually I don't like that at all....

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I don't really have a phone number, and the cellphones all belong to my parents. Think you could pick me up at Joker's if thats alright with him? Uhh and I have AIM and MSN if it might help.

And I preregistered, my full name Thomas Luvan and I guess I shoulda put Iowa as my crew...

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
well my mother said that i can go, but i think that i might have money problems, so entering the tourny might be hard for me atm. and the thing with helping with gas, food money, and the tourny entry fee, that is a lot of money that i have to try to get in like a week, but im sure that i can go if chris is still willing to give me a ride

and hey Thomas, i dont think that ur a half breed, arnt u? cause i think that u said that ur mother is from laos and ur dad is from thailand.

Top Bottom