• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Tyser

Smash Champion
^ :-( NOOOOOOOOOOO! Anyways, Ill try out my Jiggz vs. your Diddy in a money match next time. Im maining her instead of D3 now. Im still unsure if Im going to this 100% seeing as I am unable to drive OOS anymore.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
^ :-( NOOOOOOOOOOO! Anyways, Ill try out my Jiggz vs. your Diddy in a money match next time. Im maining her instead of D3 now. Im still unsure if Im going to this 100% seeing as I am unable to travel anymore.
Sounds good to me

Oh btw Tyser, you remember BKJOE? My partner from Melee, he played Samus as well... Lol... I bet he'd be willing to mm u in a 100mm dash lmao

now that i know how predictable you are, i got a shot.
Lol yes im sooooo predictable that u havent beaten me yet :)

We should mm to! Im just in the mood to pretty much mm anyone in Brawl (On the wii o_O)

-BC-

Tyser

Smash Champion
Even though he's predictable, those bananas have too much priority and they control the map really well. You can read him like Seuss and a random banana will just spawn and ruin your day. Only way to beat a Diddy Kong is through the air as far as Ive read. Esspecially against a campy one.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Even though he's predictable, those bananas have too much priority and they control the map really well. You can read him like Seuss and a random banana will just spawn and ruin your day. Only way to beat a Diddy Kong is through the air as far as Ive read. Esspecially against a campy one.
Yep and im definitely a campy one. Not gonna deny that heh...

-BC-

§chizm

Smash Lord
Play Falco. Chaingrab and Laser camp.
:083:

Tyser

Smash Champion
I just watched videos of this dude who I think is the best Diddy Kong in the land (NinjaLink). I'd punch him in the face if I had to play against him. He makes combos in Brawl.

Tyser

Smash Champion
That match was over WiFi, it was pretty awesome still, but it was over WiFi therefore I cant have as much respect for it.

EDIT: This dude doesnt even main Diddy? WTFHAX?!?

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
My avatar is working now. I heard it only shows up if you load it from your comp and not use a URL.
all i kno is that i have to keep reuploading mine, cause it keeps removing itself, and do any1 kno how to make windows movie maker, make a video that is 16:9 res. to go to 4:3 res.? and how to make it better quality?

EDIT: what the heck, black is pre reg. for event 52?!?!?!?!?! good stuff

Tyser

Smash Champion
^ You havent lived, man. Youve missed out on one of the best things in life. And Ill be kreeping your channel to watch some sexy animes, Kudou-kun.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
the only thing im interested in is clannad at the moment
what else should i watch!!
u should watch all of them!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL nice... :laugh:

Wow i completely forgot... I used to watch Yugioh all the time on saturay mornings! And throughout the weekdays... Im not sure if that counts as anime tho... cause its not 13+ or wutever?

-BC-
well what i ment was that i was posting over 13+ different anime series, it has nothing to do age wise, that was my bad

Uli

Smash Champion
What? no mention of Death Note yet? Everyone fire up hulu right now!

Here, i'll make it easy for you http://www.hulu.com/death-note

and while you are there also start watching bleach.
death note was pretty good
ill take a chip and EAT IT!! (epic background music)
have you been keeping up with bleach manga?!?! SHIT SUCKS!!!

and everyone is more asian than BC

Tyser

Smash Champion
Did someone mention Bleach? *throws up on your face
That's a bad show my dude. People gotta fire up Ouran High School Host Club because Haruhi is bomb.

Tyser

Smash Champion
OMG Fist of the North Star blew my mind (pun intended). Ive gotta fire that up again. I stopped watching when he met some claw dude who apparently was a badass or something

h4rdcor3

Smash Journeyman
have you been keeping up with bleach manga?!?! SHIT SUCKS!!!
Sadly, yes I have been. The first arc or two I really liked. They should have ended it a long time ago.

Somebody needs to set up an FTP with everything on it. I'd do it, but i'm out of hard drive space. Full DVD's take up a lot of room.

and everyone is more asian than BC
haha! I can't get any more white and still beat out BC

Top Bottom