• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I think that's what's its gonna be, but NE is not driving 2 dates so if anyone could drive, I think we should creep JBM's or whoevers house is having the Fest in NE.

§chizm

Smash Lord
If there's a Smashfest at JBM's or somewhere in NE then I can probably drive up there, especially if it's on the 11th since I don't work Saturdays.
Also I still need a doubles partner for Event 52. :ohwell:
:040:

§chizm

Smash Lord
Im happy Event 52 is coming closer. When its done everyone can focus on a real game . . .
Do you mean Guilty Gear or Street Fighter? :laugh:
Also I'm going to miss Survivor again due to work, ****it.
Love if you're going to Joker's tonight we should play some games after I get off (lol get off).
:050: :050: :050: :050: :050: :050: :050: :050: :050: :050: :050: :050: :050: :050: :050: :050: :050: :050: :050: :050: :050:

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
so i c that some ppl wants it on the 25th and some ppl just dont really care about eh date, huh. but the 11th, some ppl wants a smash fest. so what r we gonna do about all these dates?

so is it the 25th for the monthly and the 11th for a smash fest?
Correct.

Just make it Official now Joker.

Monthly Tourny - 25th
Smashfest - 11th

-BC-

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
so man, i am ready to play a real game like armored core for answer or brawl maybe(melee is a god game if those are real games excpet armored core is king games).

but seriously folks, enough with the negative attitudes towards melee, it hurts my feelings for realz.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I would love to go to Event 52, but I'm not sure if I'll have a ride, plus I got no idea what to do if its a 2-day event. It wouldn't stop me from going, but then there'd be the issue of housing and all.

Basically I was going to leave it out of the question until I actually had a chance to play more Melee, but if anyone is okay with me tagging along I can bring money for gas and all.

Uli

Smash Champion
I would love to go to Event 52, but I'm not sure if I'll have a ride, plus I got no idea what to do if its a 2-day event. It wouldn't stop me from going, but then there'd be the issue of housing and all.

Basically I was going to leave it out of the question until I actually had a chance to play more Melee, but if anyone is okay with me tagging along I can bring money for gas and all.
phatgamer is housing everyone driving in so you would have housing
just ask schism if you can tag along!
i still gotta vs you in melee

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
I find it very humorous that everytime I look at JBM's or Tyser's character below their avatar, it has changed....

And I'm game for whatever, the 25th would be better for me for the actual tourney. What are people doing this Saturday night? Joker would it be cool if I came up? Or Ames if that is an option? I think I can convince Jlo and Luger to accompany me this time.

Schism, dear lord we have to do our matches! No excuses from either of us next time we play. Hopefully this Saturday night....

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Friday same time as last week at Jlo's? I have until about 6. So 4ish to 6? BC u and CBK interested? And then maybe at Joker's on Saturday if that is ok with him of course.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord

OMG u gotta come to this blank, just like yulai said, phatgamer is houseing pretty much every1 that is not flying to Event 52, we gotta have more asians, the more the better. be sides, i want to play u in melee and in brawl i guess

and i was just wondering, blank how old r u?

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
lol on survivor, ken totally owned that math problem on the sliding challange. a asian good at math?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? THIS IS MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uli

Smash Champion
lol on survivor, ken totally owned that math problem on the sliding challange. a asian good at math?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? THIS IS MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
did you guys text for ken being mvp or whatever it was
ken is toooo goood

§chizm

Smash Lord
I'm pretty much up for any games this weekend. I'm free for most of friday and all of saturday. We can probably play games at Joker's on saturday, unless he was planning on doing something.

:040: :040: :040: :040: :040: :040: :040: :040:

gantrain05

Smash Master
I'm pretty much up for any games this weekend. I'm free for most of friday and all of saturday. We can probably play games at Joker's on saturday, unless he was planning on doing something.

:040: :040: :040: :040: :040: :040: :040: :040:
you could come up friday around 4 to my place if you want, its not very big, but i guess we could rearange and make some room.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Sweet then I will see bc maybe cbk Jlo and Schism at around 4. You bringing Joker with you Schism or just you?

gantrain05

Smash Master
Alright I'm up for some games JLO. What's your address?
Also, Tyser lies. He can't quit smash until he beats me in MvC2.
:031: :031: :031: :031: :031: :031: :031: :031:
my address is 602 SE grant street apt 1 ankeny ia, ask razor for directions probably, im horrible at giving them.

Top Bottom