• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
what the heck tyser, スパム to get ur over 1000 post

スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー スパマー

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Yeah the 11th I think is to early, I'll like to have it on the 25th but that will be the same day as Event 52, so it will mean, no NE, plus I wouldn't have a partner for doubles since Skizm is going to it. So BC may be right the 11/1 seems good or maybe the 18 of October

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
^Goes to show how much i care about a dead game LOLZ (Did I say that out loud >.<)

So how's the 25th look.

Tyser can you come if someone else drives, or u just can't come period.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
i say the 11th, people need to get games in no matter what and i say games before the tourney are better than after imo.

we should take a tally, i'm just looking out for all melee players to get some last week games in. Also if anyone needs any advice not that i'm the best or anything i will help you out as much as i can, all you can do is ask.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
brawl is gay until after event 52.

tyser i will be disapointed if you don't get better at least in teams. if we don't hit each other we are king team.

§chizm

Smash Lord
Rofl i almost said OK! But then i read the part where it said male in it.... :ohwell:

-BC-

...and you got excited? Wow I guess Butt Cock is a fitting name then. :ohwell:

Good games in Ames tonight guys.
The date for the next tourney doesn't really matter but I need to know really soon so I can get work off. I DO need practice for Event 52 though, if we can get people together somehow.

Tyser

Smash Champion
In the end, it's all up to you Christian. If you can get a date by Friday/Saturday that'd be awesome so that I can make sure I dont have work (it's fun saying work in my sentences now).

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Thanks for hosting today VOS. I definitely need to come up more, I had a really good time. Let me know when you are going to have another gathing.

And for the tourney date, I guess I don't really care what day we do it on, as with a few others though, I do need to know fast like....

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Yeah Vos thanks for having us over, also pizza was good.

As for the Tourney date, I think the 25th should be okay, I know people want to get some Melee practice before Event 52, but if it's the same guys that play Melee at my tourney which is mostly just NE people and a few others, that's reason enough to not have the tourney that early. I mean why drive all the way here just to play. . . . . . . . . . .NE ppl, cause besides DesMoines & NE, the other people who would play Melee is the MN, and I don't know it they would like to drive around eight hours(here and there) in two weeks cause I believe they said they were going to Event 52, so yeah.

Nothing against Melee, since I do like playing it once in a while, and i do enjoy hanging with the NE crew and the first friends from OoS(Thanks to Melee), but that the reason I don't want you guys driving here to play just NE. However if MN is willing to come down and NE, i could hold a SmashFest at my place for Melee, so you guys can get some practice, me and Tyser (if he decides to come also with Mushroomring) will just play some Brawl and anyone else who wants to come down the 11th and play some games of Melee and Brawl.

This is just an idea, so does this sound good.

gantrain05

Smash Master
well my input, as far as tourney goes, the sooner the better for me, i never have to work saturdays or fridays so whatever u guys decide is cool with me.

Cook

Smash Master
I don't know if it matters much to you guys, but I think Missouri would rather wait until the 25th. I need to get a lot of practice before I come back up, and I know Kit and Jordan are hoping to learn new characters.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Yeah Vos thanks for having us over, also pizza was good.

As for the Tourney date, I think the 25th should be okay, I know people want to get some Melee practice before Event 52, but if it's the same guys that play Melee at my tourney which is mostly just NE people and a few others, that's reason enough to not have the tourney that early. I mean why drive all the way here just to play. . . . . . . . . . .NE ppl, cause besides DesMoines & NE, the other people who would play Melee is the MN, and I don't know it they would like to drive around eight hours(here and there) in two weeks cause I believe they said they were going to Event 52, so yeah.

Nothing against Melee, since I do like playing it once in a while, and i do enjoy hanging with the NE crew and the first friends from OoS(Thanks to Melee), but that the reason I don't want you guys driving here to play just NE. However if MN is willing to come down and NE, i could hold a SmashFest at my place for Melee, so you guys can get some practice, me and Tyser (if he decides to come also with Mushroomring) will just play some Brawl and anyone else who wants to come down the 11th and play some games of Melee and Brawl.

This is just an idea, so does this sound good.
But no Brawl tourny? Poop... :confused:
Imma have to do some money matches then :laugh:

Ah well.. wutever everyone else wants to do is alright with me

-BC-

gantrain05

Smash Master
Guy Whose Name I Don't Remember, But Said That it Was Better to Just Kill Yourself and Only Fight While You Have Invincibility: First of all, sorry for not remembering your name. I suck (no johns). Second of all, it was great talking to you, and our friendlies were some of the most fun I had. Sorry I lied when I said I was going to kill you with a knee and ended up using a smash attack. Mindgames, son.
well this is actually b.lowe......the awesomeness of SWF wont let me sign jlo out....shiz weak. but yes it was definitely me who came up with that glorious strat, and thank you for not remembering my name O_o it makes me feel like a ninja.....
btw watch out, next tourney i'm going to be pro..
(if pro means 3 stocked)
•you.are.a.tool•

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I don't mind the tourney date, but like a lot of people I'd like some Melee practice before Event 52. If theres anything going on the 11th give me a heads up. Seems like I'm just rediscovering that game while everyone else wants to forget it lol.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
sorry but i'm not going to make two trips up. we will just have a fest for melee before the tourney.

if des moines wants some melee practice they are more than welcome to come down but nah, to be honest we will just have the tourney date after event 52 because then i will be much more focused for brawl

and for all of those who dislike melee, you suck balls.

blank are you going to event 52?

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
so i c that some ppl wants it on the 25th and some ppl just dont really care about eh date, huh. but the 11th, some ppl wants a smash fest. so what r we gonna do about all these dates?

so is it the 25th for the monthly and the 11th for a smash fest?

EDIT: ok, now my avatar keeps on removing itself, this is gay

Top Bottom