• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
I'll have to say some Captain Tsubasa or Ranma 1/2. . . . . . . . . . . .
OH SHIT! what's up guys haven't been here for a while.

Well I'm pretty sure everyone knew or assumed but the official date for the next Tourney will be October 25.

Kinda late but, GG to everyone who came down, Michael how did you like ur first time playing Brawl.
Jlo what ever happen to
but it's all good.
Andy, sucks you couldn't make it, Vos and Flow too, since I don't play you guys as much, but hope you guys can make it to the next tourney or Brawlfest.

Tyser man I'll play some Brawl with you, that is if Schism wants to drive all the way there for Brawl and not Melee, i been practicing my Samus(Brawl) and i think I'm ready to play her against you.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Lol am i the only one that really isnt into any anime?

-BC-
Lol not alone BC. Only anime I've watched recently was Gurren Lagann, and only because a friend recommended it to me.

Soooooo Skizm, are you still going to Event 52? Anyone going with you? If theres any room let me know. I can help with gas and I ain't bad company lol.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace

Andy, sucks you couldn't make it, Vos and Flow too, since I don't play you guys as much, but hope you guys can make it to the next tourney or Brawlfest.
And that Brawlfest is this saturday the 11th rite?

Lol not alone BC. Only anime I've watched recently was Gurren Lagann, and only because a friend recommended it to me..
Lol good.. And ur full asian... So back off everyone ;)

-BC-

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
what kind of asian dosent watch anime?!?!?!?!?!?! what has the world turned into?!?!?!?!?! and i do kind of want to see blank play melee and go to event 52. that would be awsome

also, old i'm currently watching flame of recca which is a 1997 anime. that's old school, still a good anime

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
hey i think that i might be able to drive to Event 52, my mom said that she whould think about it and what not but there might be a slim chance that i can drive to KC. and i do mean SLIM chance though. the main concern for my mom is that i have to be back on sunday cause i have school on monday and that where am i gonna get the gas money, cause she cant give me the gas money to drive to KC and back to DSM. so gas money plays a big part

Uli

Smash Champion
hey i think that i might be able to drive to Event 52, my mom said that she whould think about it and what not but there might be a slim chance that i can drive to KC. and i do mean SLIM chance though. the main concern for my mom is that i have to be back on sunday cause i have school on monday and that where am i gonna get the gas money, cause she cant give me the gas money to drive to KC and back to DSM. so gas money plays a big part
hopefully people will pitch in for gas am i right?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!
hope you guys can go though
ill be sad if you guys didnt

h4rdcor3

Smash Journeyman

Ya, it's really hard for me to get away during the week. I have some event going on almost every night of the week, and then I have reading to do. I should be good for the 25th and I'll at least drag Andy down with me. Hopefully flow as well.

§chizm

Smash Lord
I need to know whether or not there are actually games going on Saturday in NE (preferably melee+brawl) so I don't make other plans, and if people are coming with me help with gas would be helpful because I'm going to be poor games. I also need to know what place and time games will be held. I'll probably be busy Friday night through like 10-12 AM on Saturday though (lol).

Also I'm still planning on driving to KC at the moment, but I'll need help with gas from people riding with me. I heard that Nova can't go anymore so I guess it's Love, Kudo, MTKD, and ?Blank? that wanted to go to KC...I haven't heard anything from Fall because he's a krust bucket.
Also I don't think I've ever seen Blank play melee. :confused:

Tyser

Smash Champion
Games will be at my place most likely. Bring a TV please because mine lags both games apparently. Ill supply housing, just people gotta leave by 1-2pm on Sunday.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Oh yeah! I forgot about those mattress matches! We'll be doing matches for mattresses for people who crash at my place. No one can sleep on the leather couch upstairs because its not for sleeping on.

§chizm

Smash Lord
That sounds pretty good Tyser.
Alright if I kreep who all would be coming with me and would you help a bit with gas? :confused:

:009:

Edit: Oh shit mattress matches...I might actually have to try in a singles match. :ohwell:

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
I am not paying for your gas scizm, sorry.

and no mattress matches will be for the top 4 who place in the single elimination best of 1 match of brawl in mario party. whoever is top 2 gets the air mattresses.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Big Mattress is for the winner of the Brawl tournament (in tournament mode)
Small Mattress is for the winner of the Melee tournament (in tournament mode)
Also, seeing as Matthew isnt coming to this, Mario Party is probably not going to be here.
The two couches is first come, first serve.
Everyone else has to sleep on the floor. Bring your own pillow and blanket please.

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
No one can sleep on the leather couch upstairs because its not for sleeping on.
whoops.....

if the smurshfest is this weekend i'll probably be able to make it, seeing as how Im too good for homecoming :D

weekend of area 52 is a nono for me

if its this weekend, i probably wont bring any mario parties since Majik's gonna flip shit if i do

KingBee

Smash Rookie
I'll have to say some Captain Tsubasa or Ranma 1/2. . . . . . . . . . . .
OH SHIT! what's up guys haven't been here for a while.

Well I'm pretty sure everyone knew or assumed but the official date for the next Tourney will be October 25.

Kinda late but, GG to everyone who came down, Michael how did you like ur first time playing Brawl.
Jlo what ever happen to
but it's all good.

Tyser man I'll play some Brawl with you, that is if Schism wants to drive all the way there for Brawl and not Melee, i been practicing my Samus(Brawl) and i think I'm ready to play her against you.
Hell yeah, I had fun! (It's Michael, just got a new screen name).

If reading reading comprehension serves me correctly, there is an event going on near Omaha at Tyser's home? So I take it no one will be going over to Joker's house this weekend?

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace

If reading reading comprehension serves me correctly, there is an event going on near Omaha at Tyser's home? So I take it no one will be going over to Joker's house this weekend?
Michael who?

Hopefully games will be held somewhere else if not at Jokers.

-BC-

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Skizm I'm willing to go to NE, I'll put a couple of bucks for gas too, don't know if C.love wants to go, I can try to ask Hurricane to go he'll put some money for gas, and i don't know if ur willing to go if is only the two of us, so yeah i guess we'll see.

Thats good, and if skizm decides not to go then I'll have a Brawlfest at my place.

Top Bottom