• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

XenoStar

Smash Cadet
Come to Joker's and get crushed please. You are garbs.

I see you ignoring my provoking. Not only are you a dumb, ignorant, obnoxious kid, but I feel like you're a dumb and ignorant kid with an obnoxiously concealed sense of arrogance. I live to decimate bigoted scrubs like you, the way you pretend like you know what you're talking about and talk with a narcissistic mindset and blabber about yourself to people who don't care. You really had such a hot **** attitude at one point that pissed me off, and you talk like a 12 year old. Worst thing is, you ask the dumbest questions and pretend to have an opinion on topics you're completely ignorant of. You should stop posting and quit games.

Personally, I have nothing against your friend (ScarletPhoenix), but I bet if we played TvC again it wouldn't be the same. Not that I actually cared for that game, but I'd be willing to go to whatever lengths to crush you're stupid little misconceptions. In fact I hate when you come on to the boards to talk about games or how good you or your friend is, then you embarrass yourself in regional tourney threads mentioning known names and acting like your Wifi relationships makes things so much more interesting even though you don't even understand basic tourney rules and ask questions like "Is Ness' Bthrow banned?" If you think you can beat M2K by all means please come to a tourney and "play the matchup."

I don't care what other people think of you, I don't care about your facebook status posts, I don't care how humble you want to be about befriending people. In the end you have a shallow personality and mindset, and talk like an immature weeaboo who wants to butt**** girly anime boys and loves flashy games made for 10 year olds.

If you think this criticism isn't true, and I'm just being a ****-talker then by all means prove to me that you aren't just hiding behind your wall of subjectivity and being a taunting child who thinks he has a right to get any kind of respect. That or come face me in some game so you can stop being an unsettled presence that I have yet to deal with properly. At least if I obliterate you, I don't have to care about your ignorant assumptions and your childish attitude. Before you even retort something about my maturity, any real person would say this to you. Anything else you wouldn't deserve, its fake and you'd continue to be an obnoxious, narcissistic scrub like you are now. Please don't even try to pretend like you are the bigger man, because you have not once responded with anything logical. In fact most of what you post isn't worth reading. Prove to me you aren't just some arrogant kid on the internet that doesn't know the shallow ignorance behind the stupid **** he posts.

In other news, Marvel is pretty fun. ^^ My team right now is Ammy/Hsien-ko/Felicia. They work together well but thats also a crutch since they're all below average health. I have some back-up characters though, I'm loving Tron atm.
dang soran! you got own by whoever this kid is. also what is mvc3?

resTy

Smash Champion
You know two years ago when I got into a war with certain mods and terrorized the Smashboards?
Well, you lucky saps might get to be around for Round 2. It all depends on what happens in the next hour. I'm going to step my game up even harder this time.

BPx

Smash Lord
I think Sekou is busy this week, but I might come down later on? Tomorrow or Thursday are looking the most likely.

Or maybe Debo would wanna come...

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
You know two years ago when I got into a war with certain mods and terrorized the Smashboards?
Well, you lucky saps might get to be around for Round 2. It all depends on what happens in the next hour. I'm going to step my game up even harder this time.
Oh man this account was going so strong too...

BOLT08

Smash Lord
I think Sekou is busy this week, but I might come down later on? Tomorrow or Thursday are looking the most likely.

Or maybe Debo would wanna come...
No can do. I'll be studying roughly around 8 hours per day. HAVE to do well on an exam on Friday.

85 on my exam today biiiiitttcchhheessss

resTy

Smash Champion
The last three posts confused me.

Cool story bro - the picture or to Bolt or someone?

Someone please translate - the picture or something else?

Someone uses reddit/r/gaming - what does that even mean?

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
WITHOUT giving me comments such as....

"Why would you buy that on 360?" OR "Fighters suck on the 360" OR something similar in subject matter to the those two quotes... I have a 360 not a PS3.

Does anybody have / wanna play MvC3 on xbox live?

resTy

Smash Champion
I played MvC3 at the convention last weekend. I button mashed and did an 12-hit combo into a super into that canceled super into another super thing. Did I just get lucky or is the game just really really easy?

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
I played MvC3 at the convention last weekend. I button mashed and did an 12-hit combo into a super into that canceled super into another super thing. Did I just get lucky or is the game just really really easy?
It's easy. Doing damage and comboing. Defense is not easy I will say.

sluys

Smash Journeyman
Alright guys, add MnBPg on PS3 for MvC3!

I finally got my team nailed down to Haggar/Zero/Magneto. -Fear the pipe-

I tried Phoenix but she was too risky to assist with and I wanted my meters. I also tried Sentinel but dropped him cuz I felt dirty winning with him (like metaknight tornado spam dirty).

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
The last three posts confused me.

Cool story bro - the picture or to Bolt or someone?

Someone please translate - the picture or something else?

Someone uses reddit/r/gaming - what does that even mean?
I think they are all talking about the pic.

Cool story bro - that's like Brandon's catch phrase so lol

Someone please translate - I think Sekou has played some of the Zelda series but maybe not some of the ones in the pic point being the pic is just showing just about all the chars that are in the Zelda series also I believe is the 25 anniversary pic.

Someone uses reddit/r/gaming - That just soran being soran <(^.^<)

Does anybody have / wanna play MvC3 on xbox live?
I will seeing as I got both copies for this exact reason ^.^
I have to ask Reece first since is his 360 plus he just got a year of Xbox live so yay but I'm pretty sure I can use it since it's my interwebz >.<

Joker, put this on your wii. Please. This song is badass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05tuTMab-wc
I see what I can do can't really edit music at the time since my hardrive broke and that's where all my Brawl hack stuff was but luckily the day before Sekou copied it into his laptop but I just need to copied it back once I get my laptop back from Kudou.

OMG! Yes! Add NGamer3k.
Hey man quick update I don't think I'll be going to Omaha this week mainly cause Dustin told me he want's to go to MO for the Brawl tourney along with Brandon and Colin. I'm only really going cause Metal may be there <3
So yeah man that's the plan right now I'll keep you updated in case plans change >.0

I tried Phoenix but she was too risky to assist with and I wanted my meters. I also tried Sentinel but dropped him cuz I felt dirty winning with him (like metaknight tornado spam dirty).
Done.
Also right now my team is Wesker/Dante/Sentinel.
I had Zero then Deadpool but found out I had to many OTG and need it some kinda of actual back up so Sentinel was an option he's there for now but probably will change him for someone with a different support mainly one that goes across the screen o.0

PortCity

Smash Ace
@DMI: Anyone up to play today if I can get my work done? Considering I work up at 3:45 am...it looks highly likely I will complete it :-\ I will probably be free for a 4 hour block anywhere between 3 pm -11 pm

Edit: Hahaha, I forgot to mention that I am talking about Brawl :-D ...not MVC3. Even though I'll probably sit down 15 min in practice mode, I'm not ready for the big leagues yet :-D...

Edit Edit: Meant to say "I'll probably sit down for 15 min in "the lab"". What the hell is "practice mode"? It's 2011 :-D

Soran

Smash Ace

can I get in on this PSN marvel bidness o.o?

Someone uses reddit/r/gaming - That just soran being soran <(^.^<)
^o^

ngamer3k

Smash Ace

Hey man quick update I don't think I'll be going to Omaha this week mainly cause Dustin told me he want's to go to MO for the Brawl tourney along with Brandon and Colin. I'm only really going cause Metal may be there <3
So yeah man that's the plan right now I'll keep you updated in case plans change >.0
Did you read the thread?

Gotta help my gf move in that weekend so I almost certainly can't make this :(
It's cool if you still want to go to MO. At least you didn't tell me the day before.

Twinkieftw

Smash Cadet
So jealous. I wish I was good at MvC3. D:

If there will be MvC3 next time at the tournament (which I'm assuming there will be), I request assistance and tips should anyone be kind enough.

I got MvC3 on PS3. But I'm really. Really. Bad. Lol. Mentor needed.

Anyways.

- lurk -

sluys

Smash Journeyman
good games Joker.

Do you have any tips for me? I dropped that Zero combo into super alot but I think it might be a little from lag. My Magneto is pretty bad but I'll work on him.

And yes everyone this has become my MvC3 forum :)

@Jake: Great minds think alike. I'm not set on Magneto so maybe I'll copy your team exactly haha

Top Bottom