• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
So i just completed my first mission, **** was pretty crazy. Driving through the heart of Kabul is definitly an eye opener. Now im a real AMERICAN hero lol.

More importantly i got final word on my R&R. I leave here on the 17th, so i will prolly arrive between the 18th and the 20th. So i propose a gathering sometime after Christmas. I will prolly stay 3ish days at Jokers. Im shooting for like the 26th to the 30th or so. Or if other dates work better for the majority we can work around that. I have 2 weeks from the day i get back so keep that in mind. So sometime in between there we need to form up for games.
I'll take you to Best Buy first thing you come back. :laugh:

gantrain05

Smash Master
bone, if u still visit these humble boards, i have a question. Is there any possible way to change the color of my taskbar, start menu, and stuff to a color that isn't just ONE shade of ONE color, it looks like crap lol.

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
To Kuares and the eastern iowa peeps, I probably won't be able to make it the session until much later if at all, so yeah. :(

Of course I'll see you at Brainshock and stuff.

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
I'll try my hardest to be down there : )

and Peeks, I never introduced myself. But I'd like to thank you for your courage.
G.I. JOE!!!

I believe R&R is rest and relaxation.
This is true, for i dont know who you are, but thank you for the words. Come to Jokers while im there and you will see the face of a TRUE HERO, the face of justice, of freedom. Ask nice and ill do autographs.

Btw, R&R means git ur **** wet while you can...;)

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
I may not be able to do games tomorrow I need to take care of something but may be able to around 7ish or so maybe earlier if I get it done sooner assuming people are wanting to play.

Also FYI I'm not going to have my Cell phone this weekend since my mom went to Oklahoma with my sis and wanted to take it with her.

So yeah just a heads up and I'll post tomorrow when I'm free >.0

Soran

Smash Ace
Anybody that wears a Karate suit to the ring; you should be afraid.

I'm getting brainshock alpha right about now. I'm playing EVERYBODY! Don't worry guys, no funny business Friday night like the night before Ames Labor Day weekend ; )
I'll be ready!

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Joker/Whoever, what is your housing situation looking like for both friday and saturday? Nebraska car #1 is trying to figure out if we are coming friday or saturday.

Edit: I just packed CTR up and my memory card which I hope has all the characters unlocked and all that jazz. I got robbed a while back and I think I got everything re-unlocked but idk. JLO or someone bring a ps1 or 2. Is your multi-tap first party or 3rd party? My ps2 won't load my 3rd party multi-tap that I got as a replacement grrr.

gantrain05

Smash Master
Joker/Whoever, what is your housing situation looking like for both friday and saturday? Nebraska car #1 is trying to figure out if we are coming friday or saturday.

Edit: I just packed CTR up and my memory card which I hope has all the characters unlocked and all that jazz. I got robbed a while back and I think I got everything re-unlocked but idk. JLO or someone bring a ps1 or 2. Is your multi-tap first party or 3rd party? My ps2 won't load my 3rd party multi-tap that I got as a replacement grrr.
my multi tap is first party, but it only works for the old model ps2's i can bring mine if u don't have one.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Happy thanksgiving everybody and isn't there someone in our area who has a truck for you Greg?

Edit: forget what I just said.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
I think I'm housing MN and it's probably just Friday not sure really, also NE you can stay both day if you want too.

So quick update I don't think I can do games today actually people can still come and use my basement for games I just can't really sit down to play games. I have this thing on my tailbone that may stop me from going to Brainshock but will most likely still go cause I'm that dedicated however I'll probably have a small surgery come Monday for it T.T

On that note what's the driving situation to Brainshock o.0

PS: I think I need some Neosporin >.<

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I think I'm housing MN and it's probably just Friday not sure really, also NE you can stay both day if you want too.

So quick update I don't think I can do games today actually people can still come and use my basement for games I just can't really sit down to play games. I have this thing on my tailbone that may stop me from going to Brainshock but will most likely still go cause I'm that dedicated however I'll probably have a small surgery come Monday for it T.T

On that note what's the driving situation to Brainshock o.0

PS: I think I need some Neosporin >.<
That sucks man get better.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Thanks, Chris told me you got your heater fixed so I think we will coming up tomorrow night for games/rest too.

Also, I'm first-aid certified so if you need any assitance during the tournament, let me know.
Unless you are playing against me, then I'll watch for the wincing agony in your voice to F-smash you.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
We could try Homer's Trash Can Trick. Just push Christian down on the trash can and his back will magically be repaired. :bee:

Top Bottom