• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Hey everybody, I made it to the ol' stan across the ocean. ****ing sand ninjas are everywhere, kinda crazy. Its 6 in the morning here, **** messed with my sleep schedule so much. The first 5 days i would wake up at 1 to 4 in the morning and go to bed at like 2 in the afternoon lol. Its weird watching football from 2 to 8 in the morning lol. Anywho, im fairly certain that my leave dates bumped to mid December we should look into a date when alot of people can be around and we can have a crazy game fest or something. I would get home around the 15 but it is not set in stone yet so i will keep you fools updated.
Oh trust me give us a date and we will get together ^.^

It's . . . that. . . . .Van Wilder o.0

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
This thread needs more life to it but what time should people be showing up at your house next week Joker?

Soran

Smash Ace
MVC3 is so exciting! At first it was meh.. but then I started seeing cool characters!

who else thinks the Black Power Ranger(Ninjetti) is an awesome voice-actor?
He is an anime ***** and does a lot of voices for main characters in anime.
Johnny Yong Bosch is his name. I personally love his voice-overs. Nero, Sasori, and Zero take the cake.
though I wasn't expecting Zero's voice to be like that.. Who has played Mega Man X8?
Voices were so perfection in that game. But the game sucked.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Johnny is over-used and almost never changes his voice. Get a liiiiiiife

People are showing up at Joker's house next week?

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace
So now my family wants to all get together for thanksgiving on Saturday......am I seriously gonna have to wait another 20 days to play games? Obligations suck ***. Chalk another point on the "Zash bails again" board. Bull****

Soran

Smash Ace
so you've at least played X8? When is X9 coming? lolz

I agree; X8 is terribad. Thank you for saying X6 never happened. Though, it is pretty appealing.

you should talk to Scarlet Phoenix about Mega Man. He loves mega man probably second to Sonic.

me, I'm a gundam guy so I have no place here.

Kuares

Pizza
I'm going to be racing tommorow in the NAIA cross country race. Washington rains everyday, so wish me luck so I don't die in the mud.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
So now my family wants to all get together for thanksgiving on Saturday......am I seriously gonna have to wait another 20 days to play games? Obligations suck ***. Chalk another point on the "Zash bails again" board. Bull****
We are running out of board lol

I'm going to be racing tommorow in the NAIA cross country race. Washington rains everyday, so wish me luck so I don't die in the mud.
Good luck ^.^

Also some of Grinnell people are showing up today around 3ish so yeah >.<

gantrain05

Smash Master
Jake aka Razor aka Raziah aka Pariah, would like to know if there is a spot open in the car to brainshock, because he said he would be interested in going.

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
Zash, you are such a worthless scrum of a human. I bet i play games with them again before you do and im fighting a war half way across the world.

The race is on...

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Jake aka Razor aka Raziah aka Pariah, would like to know if there is a spot open in the car to brainshock, because he said he would be interested in going.
I'm on the same boat not really sure how I'm getting to Brainshock maybe Greg but he's only there for Doubles so yeah >.<

Zash, you are such a worthless scrum of a human. I bet i play games with them again before you do and im fighting a war half way across the world.

The race is on...
Sig ^.^

Soran

Smash Ace
I wonder if I'm still going to brainshock xP
I have to talk to my friend whom I'm going with some more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvdgwDAczNY

I guess if you booz you win O.o?

anyway, I'm intensely training right now. Getting matches (plural, betches) with EVERYONE : D
hopefully I'm not scrubby. I've been playing Melee as well.

Mewtwo is da bess. I'd main him if I wasn't so crappy with him xP He is just so BA though. with his teleports and all that jazz.

P.S. 'Finally beat MGS4. Good riddance Dx I beat it with no Alerts. I DID kill some folks though... It started on the last part of Act 2. I think some explosions killed the drunk PMC. I only remember shooting one on accident with the .50. tough luck ) :,

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
So i just completed my first mission, **** was pretty crazy. Driving through the heart of Kabul is definitly an eye opener. Now im a real AMERICAN hero lol.

More importantly i got final word on my R&R. I leave here on the 17th, so i will prolly arrive between the 18th and the 20th. So i propose a gathering sometime after Christmas. I will prolly stay 3ish days at Jokers. Im shooting for like the 26th to the 30th or so. Or if other dates work better for the majority we can work around that. I have 2 weeks from the day i get back so keep that in mind. So sometime in between there we need to form up for games.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
So i just completed my first mission, **** was pretty crazy. Driving through the heart of Kabul is definitly an eye opener. Now im a real AMERICAN hero lol.

More importantly i got final word on my R&R. I leave here on the 17th, so i will prolly arrive between the 18th and the 20th. So i propose a gathering sometime after Christmas. I will prolly stay 3ish days at Jokers. Im shooting for like the 26th to the 30th or so. Or if other dates work better for the majority we can work around that. I have 2 weeks from the day i get back so keep that in mind. So sometime in between there we need to form up for games.
games should definitely happen when u come back during ur R&R

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion

You are my hero Peeks and I'm looking forward to those 3ish days >.0

games should definitely happen when u come back during ur R&R
Oh trust me games will happen and I don't want to hear the road is to icy or is snowing Peeks has done them both no johns >.<

Also stupid question what does R&R stands for like rest and something o.0

Top Bottom