• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

JJROCKETS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JJROCKETS
3DS FC
5129-2280-4196
Joker you should do the next tournament the week before May 5th because that's the weekend before finals for me (and possibly other people?) and I wanna get to another tourney before I'm back in Chicago for the summer lol

PortCity

Smash Ace
@Brandon: I watched the stream. Come back to Iowa proud and with your head up, you did really well in doubles. Your double farts were SOOOoooo clutch! Most importantly your approaching was SPECTACULAR! You mixed up when you were gonna attack and Ally couldn't keep up. I'll make a deal with you. If you want, we can team at WHOBO again this year. I'll take Brawl seriously, aka practice tech skill and match ups. You practice move choice, zoning, and following your partner. We practice teaming weekly and then see how we do? I hope it means something...because I'm very proud of you!

N_o_M

Smash Journeyman
Games tonight kou and I will run the tv double wario all dayyyyy

@pcity- swag

:phone:

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Joker you should do the next tournament the week before May 5th because that's the weekend before finals for me (and possibly other people?) and I wanna get to another tourney before I'm back in Chicago for the summer lol
Well Lux just took that date for his tourney but I can still work with it since i could still host it that day if people don't want to drive that far for it but again it really just depends on what will get more interest.

N_o_M

Smash Journeyman
Well Lux just took that date for his tourney but I can still work with it since i could still host it that day if people don't want to drive that far for it but again it really just depends on what will get more interest.
Im sure colin and i can drive to lux's gas was only 10 dollars a person last time we went. But i would be down for whatever.

(i wanna beat rob at lux's with the team name megaman sucks v2) <3

Sekou- Do you wanna come over for a bit and play some singles maybe doubles if gary or debo can play. If they cant i can beat up on that d3 while we talk about life haha :)

PortCity

Smash Ace
@Dustin: Yeah, I'll be available after 5 for a few hours. Yeah I wouldn't mind talking about life while inhaling people, hitting them with charged up rocket fueled hammers and sitting on 'em. Plus I think I'm medium-high tier at Life. Once I get my PhD and finish school I'm gonna be high tier. Gonna be a while before I get to the top. :)

PortCity

Smash Ace
Hahhahaha, I forgot to add that my tier ranking is all based on theorycraft cause I haven't done crap in real life to justify being middle-high tier :)

N_o_M

Smash Journeyman
@pcity-You are the Diddy Kong in life right now, im just in the middle like Marth but i have potential to go up in the tier list :) haha. Also ill give you a call or text to let you know when you should come over.

@JJrockets-We will have room in the car but how many people plan on coming from IC, if it is just you we will only take one care most likely, unless joker wants to come then we would take two.

@Joker-<3

PortCity

Smash Ace
I do consider myself the Diddy Kong of life, but it's still too early to tell. See below. :)

And without further ado, I present to you the official SBR Brawl Tier List (v1.0):

Meta Knight
Snake
King Dedede
Mr. Game & Watch
Falco
R.O.B.

High
Marth
Wario
Lucario
Donkey Kong
Diddy & PORTCITY
Pikachu
Ice Climbers
Kirby
Pit
Wolf

I got potential, but I still got a slew of things to work on before I can and deserve to be acknowledged.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
unless joker wants to come then we would take two.

@Joker-<3
Well that was kinda the point either I host a tourney that day or go to Lux tourney >.<

But if anything I can still have it on the 5th of May.

Also who will be driving cause Colin said he was doing a party bus that Friday and I don't know if he be able to drive 3hrs after it cause when ever he comes to my tourneys after one of those he doesn't look right o.0

N_o_M

Smash Journeyman
Well that was kinda the point either I host a tourney that day or go to Lux tourney >.<

But if anything I can still have it on the 5th of May.

Also who will be driving cause Colin said he was doing a party bus that Friday and I don't know if he be able to drive 3hrs after it cause when ever he comes to my tourneys after one of those he doesn't look right o.0
Ill talk to him about it but im sure he will be fine to drive if not i can drive. my car can fit 5

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
I am looking to go to the next Joker's, which I assume the event for May 5th is still up in the air.
Yeah that was the original date for my next one but only JJROCKETS wat the only one who said to change the date so if people show interest for the 5th I'll still host it that day.

§chizm

Smash Lord
Im sure colin and i can drive to lux's gas was only 10 dollars a person last time we went. But i would be down for whatever.

(i wanna beat rob at lux's with the team name megaman sucks v2) <3

Sekou- Do you wanna come over for a bit and play some singles maybe doubles if gary or debo can play. If they cant i can beat up on that d3 while we talk about life haha :)

I would probably be able to go to Lux's as well.

N_o_M

Smash Journeyman
K well whoever wants to go to Lux's plz reply to this so far we have colin,brandon, and myself.

N_o_M

Smash Journeyman
So we have 5 if Jizm wanted to go we would need someone else to drive. So like Colin or Jizm and we could split the cars 3/3

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
If ya'll take two cars, and if I'm not one of them- could I come along just to tag along? I would help with gas of course. That would be better for you guys right?

If anyone asks, I suck at Smash too. Yep. Never played. Never. Yep...

N_o_M

Smash Journeyman
Id be okay with that you guys could prolly bring a mvc setup i dont think lux would care.

Top Bottom