• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Its so funny how people actually critique the way people are.

If everyone was the same the world would be boring and predictable.

Kinda like Space animal mains in Melee.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Being a critical person just gives you standards, that in itself is more interesting then dealing with trite personas and obnoxious attitudes.

So we can all be furries together.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
I'm gonna be the bigger man and just drop the argument here. Because I know with Rob's fragile ego, he'll argue this forever.
Well that's no fun Sekou and I went at it for like days this was just a boring ark XP

There are fighting games sunday at Kevin's. I hear Blake might want to creep. So if that happens then yeah. I'll def wanna go.
I'm going to be around tomorrow. Yep.
$hit just got real 0.0

you guys need to take pictures of blank for me at these events.
I still need to see pics of him.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Looooooooooooooooooooool <3 I love iowa. Blanks money match me for a miollion dollars lets be friends

Soran

Smash Ace
Its so funny how people actually critique the way people are.

If everyone was the same the world would be boring and predictable.

Kinda like Space animal mains in Melee.
WIN!

Being a critical person just gives you standards, that in itself is more interesting then dealing with trite personas and obnoxious attitudes.

So we can all be furries together.
EPIC WIN!

why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends?
oh yeah, and friendship is magic.

@Blank WHY YOU WANNA TRIP ON ME?

I've wanted to say that for a while but you haven't oblankerated me in a while / :

<3

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I never did my grammar homework in school. ;_;

I learned english from bad pop songs and rpgs. I think I turned out fine...

Hope that was a bad MJ reference Soran, because if it isn't you must wanna be startin somethin~

Soran

Smash Ace
BAD!? That song is sweet.

I'm sure you could tell that it was a mj reference what-with-all the music reference goin' on in that post ^o^

I never want to start something. Unless it's games.

and nuggets. yes. and the TV when ponies are on.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
BAD!? That song is sweet.

I'm sure you could tell that it was a mj reference what-with-all the music reference goin' on in that post ^o^

I never want to start something. Unless it's games.

and nuggets. yes. and the TV when ponies are on.
You must be into dubstep or something because your posts are full of repetition and

Making little sense and being annoying fits well too I guess. That's the last jab I'll take at you for a while, I can't hate on you too much with that Rainbow Dash avy...

BOLT08

Smash Lord

Idk how many people have seen this but, I think it's neat.

Soooo can anyone guesstimate when games will be next week?

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Hey, I'm trying to get a handle on who's coming/how many I need to house for BTEH2 this weekend. let me know please :)

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Holy **** Ness is right next to ZSS in that pic it's like they were meant to be an amazing team.

Hi Iowa thread.

Soran

Smash Ace
You must be into dubstep or something because your posts are full of repetition and

Making little sense and being annoying fits well too I guess. That's the last jab I'll take at you for a while, I can't hate on you too much with that Rainbow Dash avy...
I don't like wubstep. I like mostly Touhou metal/postrock, screamo.... stuff. Pretty much everything Yuyoyuppe. So it's not even right to say I like those genres. I like some dubstep by skrillex. like, one song and I like most of his electro songs.

But geez, blank. You would get along with this dude that tells me, "F*** you, Arthur." on fb all the time. He says the same thing about me; how I don't make sense etc. hah. I make plenty of sense.

Also, what is the newest Melty comin' out?

^I'm 98% sure left side would win easily.
Marth is on the right, buddy.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
MBAA:CC is coming out for PC in December.

The fact that there even is a port is pretty sweet. It being a game at evo last year...was a fluke of a miracle.

PortCity

Smash Ace
^I'm 98% sure left side would win easily.
@Cook: You know, I was thinking the exact same thing until my little brother pointed out that besides Diddy and Metaknight, Marth whoops almost every one else on the left side. If Snake and Falco jumped Metaknight ...and... Wario and Fox jumped Diddy, Marth and his brigade would have free reign against the left side. As long as IC are kept away from Olimar and Luigi doesn't come near King DDD, then it might be a pretty even match up. This is true especially if it was on a battlefield like in the picture. However, even a crew battle style match might be closer than we think.

PortCity

Smash Ace
@ EVERYONE in IOWA AND NEBRASKA!!!!

It is that time of the year again...Labor Day...i'm thinking about having another brawl /melee / powerstone 2 get together this year at the clubhouse....if people are interested let me know. I can look into getting the club house. Once again, it will pretty much be for Iowa and Nebraska people and will mostly be friendlies...if anything we will have a team tourney (or MAYBE a singles depending on everything) :-D....it will either be THIS sunday or on labor day...but not sure which...anyway let me know

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Dude the right side is op they have C.Falcon and Ganon gg although why is there a Samus on each side unless the armor one is like Dark Samus then it makes sense >.<

Brawl hell Smash need more female chars like:

Fire Emblem Series - Lyn or Eirika: One is an assist trophy the other one I guess wasn't popular enough and probably assumed that their fighting style will be a lot like Marth mainly cause they use a Rapier but so did Roy but got the Sword of Seal till the end(The one he uses in Melee). Fun Fact Lyn could possibly be Roy's mother since they left it up to the player to decide between three other girls who his mother will be ^.^

Donkey Kong Series - Dixie Kong: Which by the way she was suppose to be in Brawl but tagged with Diddy kinda like IC.

Legend Of Zelda - Midna: This is kinda pushing it but if anything her with wolf Link could have work just as fine I mean if anything they could have made them like Zamus by using a Smashball to transform however I think they may have like a max of 4 chars per series.

Star Fox Series - Krystal: Well rumors said she was suppose to be in the game but mid way through she got turn into Wolf(maybe they wanted more bad guys) which is stupid cause they went to the trouble of getting her voice actor from Assault plus in her cameo taunt she makes it sound like "here pick me" again pushing it >.<

Earthbound Series(And feel free to jump in Yink >.0) - Paula: If you played EB you know who she is I mean who the fack is lucas 0.0 now I'm pretty sure the reason why she isn't in Brawl is cause they took some of her moves and gave them to Ness or should I say taught him how to use it that's what's funny about it Smash tells you her and Poo taught him how to use those moves so we will just have got a clone char >.> Lucas

Pokemon Series: - Gardevoir: OK well with Pokemon it really doesn't matter cause any Pokemon can be a female except for some like Tauros where is only Male but point being Jigglyfuff is a Female only so there's one from that series but Gardevoir can be either Male or Female but looks like it should be female only specially after getting a male form Gallade.

Metal Gear & Sonic Series - Well both series doesn't count since they are third party plus where pretty much invited for this game only I'm going to miss Snale on the next Smash T.T

Also keep in mind that some of the requirements to be in the game is to be some sorta main char or play an important roll in their respective games plus how popular they are which will explain why some are playable and other made into assist or just plain trophies.

PortCity

Smash Ace
-----------BUMP---------

It is that time of the year again...Labor Day...i'm thinking about having another brawl /melee / powerstone 2 get together this year at the clubhouse....if people are interested let me know. I can look into getting the club house. Once again, it will pretty much be for Iowa and Nebraska people and will mostly be friendlies...if anything we will have a team tourney (or MAYBE a singles depending on everything) :-D....it will either be THIS sunday or on labor day...but not sure which...anyway let me know

----BUMP--------

BOLT08

Smash Lord
f*CKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I'm suppose to go camping with the gf sunday-monday. Maybe I can get back early enough Monday to creeeep.

Poop or sloop.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
-----------BUMP---------

----BUMP--------
I'm game!!!

Top Bottom