• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

§chizm

Smash Lord
Who the heck is that idiot anyway?

There's Marvel in Ames Saturday apparently... I might hit that up so I can drive straight home from there. Plus, no one wants to play me in Brawl. No one!
Is there another random Mayhem tourney or something?
@N_o_M: LOL "that annoying monkey" eh? :) yeah I hate Brandon's Donkey Kong also!
Diddy and DK are both Apes. ;)
Chars that win are cheap!!!1!

I'm soooo jealous of you right now >.<
Rina-chan <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os7a5pF7ycs
:facepalm::fuuu::fuuu::fuuu:

PortCity

Smash Ace
@Joker/Schizm: I was just trying to be funny :) I didn't know there was a difference between a monkey and a chimp. Learn something new everyday.

Soran

Smash Ace
Diddy is actually a monkey and not a chimpanzee. A chimp is NOT a monkey.

DK is, however, an ape.

Monkeys have tails while apes lack the tail. Chimps do NOT have tails and therefore Diddy is not a chimp; you see?

Cook

Smash Master
Ok Christian, Brandon works until 6 on Sunday. I'll most likely be getting to DSM before he's off, so I guess I'll just go to your place? How early is it ok for me to get there?

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
So if I was to make an appearance on Sunday, who would all be there? Joker, Cook, Love, CBK, Brandon, Dustin, Schism, Sekou, Mara, more?

THuGz

Smash Lord
Brandon I just bought a new 64 controller, we gotta play that game next week. Who's entering 64 at net warz?

N_o_M

Smash Journeyman
Ill be there sunday, but that sounds about right.

@rob & thugz be ready for the timeouts at kc :-)

:phone:

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
WELP LOOKS LIKE I AM GOING TO BE BACK HERE ANOTHER SUMMER

Why do I do this to myself >.<
Because you love us too much >.0

Ok Christian, Brandon works until 6 on Sunday. I'll most likely be getting to DSM before he's off, so I guess I'll just go to your place? How early is it ok for me to get there?
I guess some time after 12 but it really doesn't matter so if anything give me a call when you are near to make sure I'm awake before you or Razor show up ^.^

So if I was to make an appearance on Sunday, who would all be there? Joker, Cook, Love, CBK, Brandon, Dustin, Schism, Sekou, Mara, more?
Just about I could give Twink's crew a call see if they are interested.

On another note I could have at least gotten 3rd place at Mahvel but freaking 360 Dpad FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF then afterwords they decide to play on a PS3 FFFFFFFFFFFFF I need to get like an universal pad that's like the playstation pad :urg:

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
Sooooo, we leave and everyone decides to show their face, huh? I see how it is.

Had a great time hanging out, one of the best for sure sans a certain on-road mishap. You're so close Joker, I wish I could give you better practice although I'm looking to remedy that. Thanks again for believing in me, we are tourney bros for sure. Remember my siggy... please and thank you.

Blank, you definitely have the right stuff going with Makoto. You already have her strings down pretty well. Remember, her backdash is great. Work on her combos a bit. st.strong > st.strong xx hayate. st.jab > st.strong. hayate xx super. hayate fadc hit crumple > dp > ax kick.
<3

GGs, me and Gary were talking and all I have to say is-- keep an eye on the next Dubuque Weekly results.

Uli

Smash Champion
I would like to thank Ngamer, Joker, Blank, Kevin Wang, and QRS for making it out to the tournament in omaha this weekend!! I hope you guys can make it again!!

i seriously need to sit down and play some casuals with you guys hahaha

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
i seriously need to sit down and play some casuals with you guys hahaha
Dude you should have come down on the couple of times when Jay and Ngamer came to my house to play >.<

13 hours of brawl lawl.
I know right, time for some Mahvel >.0

@Ngamer: Here's that Evangelion remix the video has vocaloid in it but in the description there's a dl link with out it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBW4KUs7VWg

HYPE

2 more days and I get to see Peeks and Zash again ^.^

Kuares

Pizza
Good stuff this weekend, Uli tell those guys to have a PS3 set-up with sound next time.

Pretty sure I'm dropping Sentinel and going to pick up Wesker as soon as I get time to practice.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
My car just broke, it's leaking coolant and I have no idea from where. So I will only be able to play games if someone can drive me, and that will be for a while because I am broke as F*ck and have no money to fix my car.

oh and then the tent bag broke for me today too, ripped the zipper clean off. Today is a good day.

Soran

Smash Ace
My car just broke, it's leaking coolant and I have no idea from where. So I will only be able to play games if someone can drive me, and that will be for a while because I am broke as F*ck and have no money to fix my car.

oh and then the tent bag broke for me today too, ripped the zipper clean off. Today is a good day.
If you're reading this... congratulations, you're alive. If that's not something to smile about, then I dunno what is.

BPx

Smash Lord
I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
**** THE POLICE
ETC ETC ETC
ALL CHARGES DROPPED
BYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

sorry about that, games soon? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
**** THE POLICE
ETC ETC ETC
ALL CHARGES DROPPED
BYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Reporting you for caps.

§chizm

Smash Lord
**** THE POLICE
ETC ETC ETC
ALL CHARGES DROPPED

Good shit dude.

I'd be down for games whenever.

Cook

Smash Master
I had a lot of fun last weekend and I'm hype for next weekend!

Everyone in NE and IA should move to MO. :awesome:

And yes, I mean everyone, not just the Smashers.

Top Bottom