• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Tyser

Smash Champion
There are like 10 or so Iowa peeps. Then Yulai, Tyser, Jerry, Devon, David, David's friends, Missouri people (3). So maybe 20ish.

§chizm

Smash Lord
I'd really like to go... what's the estimation of players showing up/attending this tourny?
I counted and it should be about 23-24 people minimum. I'm not sure if those random people that MTKD knows are coming or not though, and I think there were like 6 or 7 of them that showed up after the tourney that one time.

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
Dammit. Can't come this week. Coming home next weekend, hope I can show up then. You better save some of your Melee chops.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Im ONLY doing Brawl singles and Melee singles. I will do money matches though because they are 1v1s. If I do doubles or crews, someone is going to have to suck my dick.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Brown Paper Sack I'm up for your MM of the Razor Challenge.

CLove you best be ready for my Charizard this time in our Razor Challenge.

Razor Challenge with Uli.

Razor Challenge with Joker.

Razor Challenge with Jordan if you are coming! Hopefully....

Razor Challenge with Schism if you want another after last weekend.

Razor Challenge against Tyser if you are still interested, you said you wanted one last tourney.

JBM how about a Brawl Razor Challenge and then a Melee Razor Challenge. That way you can embarrass me after I embarrass you....Oh....jk....but seriously you will embarrass me in melee....

And any other takers just let me know!

gantrain05

Smash Master

Razor Challenge against Tyser if you are still interested, you said you wanted one last tourney.

JBM how about a Brawl Razor Challenge and then a Melee Razor Challenge. That way you can embarrass me after I embarrass you....Oh....jk....but seriously you will embarrass me in melee....

add one more to that list, obviously im going to Jlo challenge you, this time fo realz

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
A Razor Challenge is a best of 5 match. During this best of five you can't repeat characters or stages. So to win the Razor Challenge you need to win with three different characters, and have potentially five total characters in case it goes to the final round.

cue

Smash Journeyman

are these for money or what? i'm down

MTKD

Smash Apprentice
As of Right Now:

Melee Singles
1: Cell
2: Devin - Smeesh
3: David
4: Cpt. Love
5: Joker
5: Bonehimer
7: Skizm - Chris
7: Nova
9: Uli
9: J.C.
9: Blank

Brawl Singles
1: Joker
2: Devin - Smeesh
3: Vos
4: JORDAN
5: Blank
5: Razor
7: JLO
7: Elfen Lied
9: -BC-
9: Bobby
9: David
9: KIT
13: Skizm
13: Bonehimer
13: Rocha
13: Cook
17: Andy
17: David Gustafson

-------------
Brawl Doubles:

1: Team Real Team (Jordan/Kit)
2: **** Party (smeesh/david)
3: Proficient (bc/cbk)
4: PortAmes (portcity/andy)
5: tonycalah (JLO/Razor)
5: Knightmares (joker/schism)
7: Team Win Team (DGust/Cook)
7: VosBlankey!!! (blank/vas)

Tyser

Smash Champion
Holy crap. Results are blowing my mind. Good shit -BC- on teams, I think Im going to quit underestimating you from now on (This. if the older results were true). And how in the crust did David not win Brawl singles? Poop, I shoulda went to this . . . so that I coulda won Melee singles.

EDIT: Whose Vos, Elfen, Rocha and David Gustafson?

EDIT: How in the hell did Uli place so bad in Melee? WTF mate . . .

EDIT after fixed results: Missouri apparently is too good in teams like Kit was talking to me about lol.

cue

Smash Journeyman
just got home and tired as fudge. gg's to everyone i played esp to those who slumped me. I'll try real hard to come to next months

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Great tourney. Best part was I got ***** all three of them. Good games looking forward to next monthly.

Edit: When I mentioned best part I forgot about dinner, srz bout that.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
hey yo, it was alot of fun.

joker- play melee more, you need to travel. i know you still have love for this game don't tell yourself you don't just bcuz of brawl. you have the talent, use it.

scizm- dude WTF! hey man i apologize that i was so hard on you last night, it was funny for about an hour and then i just turned into an *******. i'm really sorry, ask the smash guys i talked to them about it. but u did get pooped in crews lol.

smeesh- combo more often, your better when you do. then you might actually beat me.

love- congratz on beating smeesh in winners, thank you fo the food. your getting alot better. keep practicing.

kudo- RAAAAAAAPE in crews, your so good but you don't realize it, ask to play friendlies more often man i will play with you. i want to get you better because you have talent.

uli- idk what happened man, but no johns lol jk. i am sorry also for getting so upset during friendlies this weekend. i know you know why i do, but i feel its neccessary to apologize. me and you are too good at this game, but we need to gain more control of our chars, we know what to do but just *** up. keep practicing and you'

tyser- shame you weren't here, you would've won melee singles for sure. you were ****** me in friendlies at your house.

david- yo good games in melee. you ready to poop on darkrain and dmac in teams?

mtkd- i don't think i played with you at all and i told you i would. sorry

blank- play more melee and you get ALOT better, you are pretty technical.

Echo

Smash Champion
c'mon Devon you need to stop sandbagging... I know how much you idolize Isai but seriously... come on.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
nah.

jbm just needs to get his tech skillz down consistent and not mess up. if he does, well then your all doomed. which i plan on getting it perfect since i am cell :)

Top Bottom