• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
ehh there is a chance that i might not be able to make this monthly, i have a big football game on friday and i most likely will be tired, and on saturday, i have to take my ACTs, and i have football file after that, and then i think that i football practice some time on saturday. to get ready for the playoffs. and i not sure what happens after that. so if i do come to this montly i'm not sure what time i would be comming to this. it all depends what happens after i take my ACTs.

Uli

Smash Champion
ehh there is a chance that i might not be able to make this monthly, i have a big football game on friday and i most likely will be tired, and on saturday, i have to take my ACTs, and i have football file after that, and then i think that i football practice some time on saturday. to get ready for the playoffs. and i not sure what happens after that. so if i do come to this montly i'm not sure what time i would be comming to this. it all depends what happens after i take my ACTs.
you have to come eat with us man!!!!

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Hell yea u have a big game friday. You play us hoe ;)

Southeast Polk vs Ankeny. Both teams at 7 - 1.

This games for conference champs. Get Done in!

-BC-

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
dude, our team is 8-0, cuz we're too good and score within the first minute of the game, as far as i've seen. I've only been to like 2 games lol

cue

Smash Journeyman
so i am rolling out to this and think i have 4 - 6 comming with me.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
smeesh you have no idea what i'm going to do to you at this tourney.

you will go buy a gamecube and we are gonna be the m2k of the midwest.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
haha no ****. im sure i will.
but nah, man. you will get **** on. :)

uli, im not quite sure, i know jnerd is kreep'n with me, and other folks are too i think folks like ben and johnny and pretty much other type folks like that if they are going...lol idk. O_o

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
i don't think secks is going is he? he didn't tell me he was at least, and johnny is that dude gonna stay alive?

no, just no devon.

you will see

aint nobody be doin it like jbm so just sit down, listen and learn.
wise words of BIG BURN

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
Alright, Im takin a bus up to Atlantic saturday morning for choir stuff. If you guys meet us at the CB Hy Vee at 5, you guys can hitch a ride with us. Of course you'll be walking the rest of the way after Atlantic. :)

Top Bottom